Author Topic: 'He grabbed me, then touched my genitals. Girls were crying everywhere': 17-year-old tells of horror after mob of 'foreign youths' sexually assault 35 females as young as 12 at Swedish music festival  (Read 177 times)

rangerrebew

'He grabbed me, then touched my genitals. Girls were crying everywhere': 17-year-old tells of horror after mob of 'foreign youths' sexually assault 35 females as young as 12 at Swedish music festival

Police say attacks happened during Sweden's 'Party in the Park' festival
    Authorities said that the perpetrators are 'young men, who are foreigners'
    Officers have arrested two boys, both living at a nearby asylum centre
    Victim Alexandra Larsson, 17, has waived anonymity to describe her ordeal

By Ulf Andersson In Sweden For Mailonline

Published: 03:49 EST, 4 July 2016 | Updated: 16:03 EST, 4 July 2016

A 17-year-old has told of her ordeal after a mob of 'foreign youths' sexually assaulted dozens of females at a Swedish music festival.

At least 35 aged between 12 and 17 reported being attacked during the 'Party in the Park' festival in Karlstad, 250 miles from Stockholm in Sweden's Varmland County on Friday and Saturday night.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html#ixzz4DXpnBagh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

READ MORE

geronl

Leftist politicians must be angry that the girls are speaking out and encouraging racism. lol