Author Topic: Cokie Roberts Blames Sexism for Clinton’s Poor Polling on Leadership. 'That's all about being a woman'  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

Cokie Roberts Blames Sexism for Clinton’s Poor Polling on Leadership
'That's all about being a woman'

BY: David Rutz   
July 3, 2016 11:07 am

ABC News panelist Cokie Roberts cited sexism for Hillary Clinton’s poor polling on leadership questions during a Sunday appearance on This Week, saying that was “all about being a woman.”

Discussing potential vice-presidential picks for Clinton with the national convention less than a month away, Roberts said choosing Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) could pose problems for her candidacy.

“I think Elizabeth Warren is the real problem,” Roberts said. “Not only does she not need her in terms of the Democrats—Hillary Clinton in our last ABC poll had 88 percent of the Democratic vote. Barack Obama got 89 percent of the Democratic vote when he won in 2008. It’s fine. Having two women on the ticket is a real issue. We have looked at implicit bias, and you look at the polling where you see that Hillary Clinton is losing on leadership. That’s all about being a woman.”

http://freebeacon.com/politics/roberts-blames-sexism-clintons-poor-polling-leadership/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:16:01 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

:03: :3: It is about being a woman.  Its about being a corrupt, unethical, lying woman.

Offline ArneFufkin

I get a knot in my stomach at the prospect of the re-emergence of Hillary's media hags:  Cokie Roberts, Elanor Clift, Margaret Carlson, Andrea Mitchell ...  ugh.

Offline SirLinksALot

Cokie Roberts, despite her age and experience is the prototypical dog that can't learn new tricks.

I don't think she will ever get pass her obsession with identity politics.

I remember when then, congressman J.C. Watts ( black Republican Congressman ) was chosen to give the GOP response to Bill Clinton's 1997 State of the Union Speech, she remarked that the Republicans chose a TOKEN BLACK MAN in order to prove that they care for the black community.

It seems that nothing has changed for almost 2 decades.

rangerrebew

I get a knot in my stomach at the prospect of the re-emergence of Hillary's media hags:  Cokie Roberts, Elanor Clift, Margaret Carlson, Andrea Mitchell ...  ugh.

At least Helen Thomas took her political biases to hell with her.

Offline goatprairie

Cokie Roberts, despite her age and experience is the prototypical dog that can't learn new tricks.

I don't think she will ever get pass her obsession with identity politics.

I remember when then, congressman J.C. Watts ( black Republican Congressman ) was chosen to give the GOP response to Bill Clinton's 1997 State of the Union Speech, she remarked that the Republicans chose a TOKEN BLACK MAN in order to prove that they care for the black community.

It seems that nothing has changed for almost 2 decades.

Democrats want it both ways. If Pubbies have no blacks in important positions, they are racists. If the Pubbies appoint or nominate blacks to key positions, they are just tokens....and Pubbies are still racists.
In short, Pubbies will never win. Instead of apologizing or excusing, they should attack Dems for being hypocritical race hustlers and liars. Being nice to these idiots doesn't work.

Offline goatprairie

Yes, of course....sexism....what other reason could there possibly for not liking Hillary?
It just never fails....when people don't like a certain liberal Dem female (they're all libs nowadays), it must be something to do with disliking "strong" women. These are the same people who dump on every  conservative female Pubbie candidate for office.