Author Topic: Violent Pro-Trump Neo-Nazis to Crash GOP Convention  (Read 5903 times)

Offline WAC

Re: Violent Pro-Trump Neo-Nazis to Crash GOP Convention
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2016, 07:00:40 pm »
Roe v Wade was a Supreme Court decision. Just like Obamacare, 9 votes decided that, and the people didn't get to say squat.

Oh but they did....throughout every election in their communities all the way to President......they had their say or didn't bother.

Offline WAC

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2016, 07:08:18 pm »
Actually, I see it falling either way. Corruption is endemic throughout, in every branch. I would rather the enemy we face is at least one people recognize, a proven crook. Otherwise, we'll be fighting each other when the SHTF.

I don't know how I got your quote mixed in with the other post...so I'll answer it here..

Yes Corruption is as you say......but I do not want to see the power we do hold in Congress, and the good people who are there fighting, loose their positions with a Hillary win, I will fight for them to retain that voice and the power they do weld that until and if they no longer are there. I remember Cruz saying that the American people don't realize how close we are to taking our country back, and this long before he ran.  I believed him and believe him still.....and even if Trump was to win he will not be given full rein in our Government as these men will oppose him or Trump will work together with them....THEY will still do what they are there to do.

Hillary will change Congressional seats by her win, we know that.....Trump much less.

HonestJohn

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2016, 07:34:35 pm »

Stop it.  Just stop it.   The flaming *NAZI*  in this election is Hilllary-Gestapo-Clinton.   

Her brownshirts have already attacked people.   If she gets in power,  she will turn the apparatus of the State against us.    We will be hunted like the Jews in the aftermath of Kristallnacht.

How do I know this?   She's already done similar things when she was first lady.   Anyone remember "filegate"?   "Travelgate"?   

Hitlery is a natural Nazi.   Everything she's ever done has been totalitarian or totalitarian leaning.

And so has Trump's rhetoric and actions during the campaign.  The thing is with Hillary, her acolytes and supporters aren't actually calling for my death.

Trump's supporters are.

Not much of a choice when one side's supporters demand I and others like me "go back to Auschwitz".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX1XSzteV94

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2016, 07:48:49 pm »
Oh but they did....throughout every election in their communities all the way to President......they had their say or didn't bother.
The SCOTUS decision was made by appointed judges with lifetime tenure. Despite what people voted for or against in their communities, the SCOTUS 'found' a "right" to murder babies in the womb. Just as the Roberts court renamed a penalty a 'tax', and upheld the legislation, even though we had been assured the penalty was not a tax. Even if the penalty was a tax it would have been unConstitutional because it originated in the Senate and revenue measures are required to originate in the House. That boiled down to one man, but really 5 people, unelected, stuck us with that decision and Obamacare.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2016, 08:24:43 pm »
One of Trump's BFF's Roger Stone has already stirred up people to stalk, terrorize and even commit acts of violence against GOP delegates if they refuse to fall into line and vote for The Orange One.

2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2016, 08:34:06 pm »
One of Trump's BFF's Roger Stone has already stirred up people to stalk, terrorize and even commit acts of violence against GOP delegates if they refuse to fall into line and vote for The Orange One.

Why I can't vote for Trump.  He is violent and admires violent leaders, tyrants, and terrorist groups.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2016, 09:13:23 pm »
We would never be in this situation if politicians had recognized that their policies and pandering have created a real reason for Americans to be angry.  And it is easy to be critical if your job isn't dependent on whether a foreigner can do it for less.  I know that people really don't understand but Americans do have a reason to be angry.  I work in manufacturing and I am angry but not a victim.  Its time for politicians to realize that they work for us.  We elect them and we pay taxes to pay their salaries.  We don't want them voting for amnesty or increasing H1-2B visa's to take American jobs so that they can collect favors from corporations.  Instead they are only concerned with their wealthy donors.  And corporations like Microsoft.  Who are there lobbying all the time for cheap labor.

Scan the crowds at Trump events.  Its American apple pie.   Americans that could be your mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers.  Good Americans that pay their bills, vote and have mortgages.  These are not losers.  They are average American people.  And unfortunately for whatever reason they don't realize that Trump is not going to benefit them at all.  I am sure many of them are voting for the lesser of evils.  Which is questionable in itself.  Then there are the  neo Nazi's who have gotten the wink from Trump also.  But I would not label all Trump supporters as bigots and losers.

My question is can the Republican party be smart enough to realize what they did to create Donald Trump?

You make some valid points.  I think that many trump supporters fit your definition.  He was attractive at first ... when he first came on the scene and we didn't know much about him, we were all shouting Amen when he attacked the media and radical Muslims ... something we wanted to do for ages.

The problem is:  He is a con man who was like Harold Hill when he went to River City and tried to figure out a problem he could scare people with.  And then saw that there was a pool hall coming to town.

It became more and more obvious that Trump didn't really care about all those causes he espoused.  That he wasn't smart or organized enough to figure out what to do about those problems even if he wanted to.

That he is unable to gather a good team to advise him because he won't take advice.

That he was a horrible businessman and a corrupt human being.

That he can't carry a thought in his head for 24 hours and that he changes positions constantly.

That we cannot trust him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2016, 09:45:14 pm »
We already know she is one.  Just because she is one doesn't mean there cannot be others.

So you are saying the absolute worst we can do is to find out the "other"  is just as bad?   

Those are pretty good odds if you ask me.   I'll take them.    I'll pick the one that has no evidence as being just as bad,  rather than the one which we clearly see from past experience is a frothing at the mouth despot nut-job.   

If I find out he too is a Tyrannical kook,   then I broke even.   If I find out he's not,   then I came out *WAY* ahead.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2016, 09:48:55 pm »
He is. I will likely write in or vote 3rd party.

Because Hitlery probably won't be all the bad.   Why, we can hide in attics from her Gestapo hit squads and such!   Yeah,   we just wait till she shoots herself in the mouth and one of her SS sets her alight with gasoline,   and then we come out of hiding!

Yeah!  That's the future to which I look forward!   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2016, 09:59:59 pm »

The fallacy in your logic is the belief that "the people"   have the slightest understanding of the principles involved,  or even the players. 

The Average member of the public is an ignorant moron,  both historically and philosophically.    They don't have the necessary knowledge,  and in many cases the necessary intellect,   to even understand the issues involved,  let alone select the correct response.   

In most cases they are not even aware of issues beyond their own pocketbook.   

Saw this today.
For instance, take the case of universal suffrage democracy; a liberal product if ever there was one. In retrospect it will seem obvious that no device could have been more calculated to discredit and destroy the whole concept of representative government, as some perceptive observers like De Tocqueville clearly understood when it was first put in hand. We, in any case, should need no convincing, having seen how easily the theory of one-man-one-vote turns into the practice of dictatorship—whether in the Anglo-American style of the all-powerful party machine fortified by mass-communication media, or in the communist style, and its variants in former colonial territories, of the one-party state fortified by terrorism. In the light of these developments it will surely seem to posterity that only minds consumed with a death-wish would go on recommending the application of such a formula to newly independent African states where it could not but result in the substitution of black bully-boys for the dispossessed white ones.

The 19th amendment was a stupid mistake,   the 24th amendment was putting a gun in our mouth and pulling the trigger,  and the 26th amendment was also a stupid mistake.   

All have contributed to producing a more ignorant and detrimental electorate than would otherwise have been produced.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline WAC

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2016, 10:07:42 pm »

The fallacy in your logic is the belief that "the people"   have the slightest understanding of the principles involved,  or even the players. 

The Average member of the public is an ignorant moron,  both historically and philosophically.    They don't have the necessary knowledge,  and in many cases the necessary intellect,   to even understand the issues involved,  let alone select the correct response. ...............

In most cases they are not even aware of issues beyond their own pocketbook. 

YES.... it is a feed me society.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2016, 10:31:39 pm »
Well that was there, then, and this is the stated intent of this group for the future.

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns, but when folks say they are going to do something, you might want to pay attention, and pull your head out of your normalcy bias.
While back on Un-FR, one of the biker twits was bragging about going to Cleveland to enforce compliance to tRump by threatening delegates at their hotels and stabbing people at the convention.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2016, 10:36:09 pm »
And so has Trump's rhetoric and actions during the campaign.  The thing is with Hillary, her acolytes and supporters aren't actually calling for my death.

Seriously dude?  Yeah,  they are.    Have you not been paying attention to her supporters?   

Let me spell it out for you. 

And here.

Trump's supporters are.

Not much of a choice when one side's supporters demand I and others like me "go back to Auschwitz".

Trump has got some kooky supporters,  believe me,  i've argued with a bunch of them,   but they don't amount to anything in the way of influence.   On the other hand,  Hillary's stark raving made supporters make up the mainstream of the Democrat party.   

I do not think Trump has any interest in taking these kooks seriously,   and what he said about supporting Israel ought to be a clue.   

"Israel is a very, very important ally of the United States and we are going to protect them 100% -- 100%. It's our true friend over there." 

Another clue is the fact the guy is from freakin *NEW YORK*!    Hello?   are we seriously going to consider the possibility that a guy from New York is going to be anti-semitic?   

So why does Trump not make this clear to everybody?   Well I have a theory,   and i've put it forth before.   It goes like this. 

Trump,   having lived in New York for most of his life,   thinks Republicans,  and especially down South in "hickland"  Republicans,   are Racist,  ant-semitic,  beer drinking,  gun toting,  inbred, uneducated,  morons.   He figures if he just puts up with them long enough to win the election,   he can ignore them thereafter.   

Since he's expecting them to be racist and anti-semitic,   he's worried that if he says anything about those people who truly are racist and anti-semitic,   it will cost him a huge amount of support.   

The problem is,   this is a delusion on his part,  and not a real reflection of the truth.   The racist/anti-semitic component of the Republican party is an extreme minority of kookbags on the fringe,   and do not represent any significant weight in the overall party,  but Trump,   still playing off 1950s stereotypes he's heard all his life,   thinks that they are a lot bigger component than they really are.   

He's just wrong,   and it wouldn't hurt his polling at all if he simply denounced these kooks, (it would probably help it quite a lot)  but I don't think he can let go of his false stereotypes about whom he thinks makes up the Republican party.   

Now let me add one more thing to think about.   If Hillary wins,   Iran is going to build a Nuke ICBM.   I just told my Son this very thing not four hours ago.  (He came to me worried about a dream his brother had about our city getting nuked.  He thought it was a premonition)   

I told him  Iran is the only nation currently nut-bag enough to attack us.   If Iran is allowed to build an ICBM,   they will either attack Tel Aviv,   or they will Attack Washington D.C.  or New York.   (Seat of Government and Financial capitol of the Nation.)   

They won't have enough of them to hit cities such as where we live,  we are just too small fry for them to bother with.   

Trump might stop Iran.   Hillary won't.   

If you are looking at the real possibility of another holocaust,   that is your most likely scenario for seeing one.   

The choice isn't even close for me,   and I don't like Trump at all.   (I was a Cruz supporter.)   

— Lord Melbourne —

HonestJohn

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2016, 10:43:36 pm »

Seriously dude?  Yeah,  they are.    Have you not been paying attention to her supporters?   

And here.

Trump has got some kooky supporters,  believe me,  i've argued with a bunch of them,   but they don't amount to anything in the way of influence.   On the other hand,  Hillary's stark raving made supporters make up the mainstream of the Democrat party.   

I do not think Trump has any interest in taking these kooks seriously,   and what he said about supporting Israel ought to be a clue.   

Another clue is the fact the guy is from freakin *NEW YORK*!    Hello?   are we seriously going to consider the possibility that a guy from New York is going to be anti-semitic?   

So why does Trump not make this clear to everybody?   Well I have a theory,   and i've put it forth before.   It goes like this. 

Trump,   having lived in New York for most of his life,   thinks Republicans,  and especially down South in "hickland"  Republicans,   are Racist,  ant-semitic,  beer drinking,  gun toting,  inbred, uneducated,  morons.   He figures if he just puts up with them long enough to win the election,   he can ignore them thereafter.   

Since he's expecting them to be racist and anti-semitic,   he's worried that if he says anything about those people who truly are racist and anti-semitic,   it will cost him a huge amount of support.   

The problem is,   this is a delusion on his part,  and not a real reflection of the truth.   The racist/anti-semitic component of the Republican party is an extreme minority of kookbags on the fringe,   and do not represent any significant weight in the overall party,  but Trump,   still playing off 1950s stereotypes he's heard all his life,   thinks that they are a lot bigger component than they really are.   

He's just wrong,   and it wouldn't hurt his polling at all if he simply denounced these kooks, (it would probably help it quite a lot)  but I don't think he can let go of his false stereotypes about whom he thinks makes up the Republican party.   

Now let me add one more thing to think about.   If Hillary wins,   Iran is going to build a Nuke ICBM.   I just told my Son this very thing not four hours ago.  (He came to me worried about a dream his brother had about our city getting nuked.  He thought it was a premonition)   

I told him  Iran is the only nation currently nut-bag enough to attack us.   If Iran is allowed to build an ICBM,   they will either attack Tel Aviv,   or they will Attack Washington D.C.  or New York.   (Seat of Government and Financial capitol of the Nation.)   

They won't have enough of them to hit cities such as where we live,  we are just too small fry for them to bother with.   

If you are looking at the real possibility of another holocaust,   that is your most likely scenario for seeing one.   

The choice isn't even close for me,   and I don't like Trump at all.   (I was a Cruz supporter.)

I would point out that both Spain and Russia once containedthe majority of the world's Jewish population. 

Yet, despite that... Spain expelled all its Jews in 1492 and enacted the Inquisition.

And Russia produced the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

So his home containing a good numbers of Jews within it is *NO* measure of his views.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2016, 10:48:00 pm »
Another Trump apologist goes on ignore. This one is most definitely not  looking for a honest man.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2016, 10:56:41 pm »
I would point out that both Spain and Russia once containedthe majority of the world's Jewish population. 

Yet, despite that... Spain expelled all its Jews in 1492 and enacted the Inquisition.

And Russia produced the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

So his home containing a good numbers of Jews within it is *NO* measure of his views.

Of all the points I made,  *that*  is the one you thought most worthy of response?    So okay.   I guess we're gonna argue that a guy from New York secretly hates Jews,   but openly supports the state of Israel.    So far I haven't heard of any books claiming that Trump said anything similar to what Hillary has said,  but maybe someone will make that claim before this is over.     

Fine,  let's pass on that for a moment. 

What about the other issues,  such as the Iranian ICBM?    Do you seriously not recognize the threat that represents?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2016, 10:59:55 pm »
Another Trump apologist goes on ignore. This one is most definitely not  looking for a honest man.

A more rational response to a disagreement of opinion is engagement and reason,   not this:

That is more like a child's response.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2016, 11:25:41 pm »

Because Hitlery probably won't be all the bad.   Why, we can hide in attics from her Gestapo hit squads and such!   Yeah,   we just wait till she shoots herself in the mouth and one of her SS sets her alight with gasoline,   and then we come out of hiding!

Yeah!  That's the future to which I look forward!   
What makes you think Hillary has the market cornered on Gestapo hit squads?

There is another presumed candidate, milking the anger of a plurality of the masses, promising to fix the bad economy, planning a great public works project, pointing the anger of the masses at specific groups for vilification and deportation, saying he will restore the military and the country to prestige in the world (without regard for that pesky Constitution....) to an angry, often unemployed, frustrated, and increasingly xenophobic populace. He's even running against the Communists. Talk about parallels, and the shrillness of his supporters just reeks of desperation.

Who in the Congress will oppose him if he goes over the line? If his ego decides you don't love him enough to not go to camp? 

Damnit, I don't trust either one of them. She is a crook who will sell her country down the river and likely has committed Treason. Him? Well, he will crap on investors and call them names, try to take one person's land using one of the top ten BAD SCOTUS decisions, and try to hire that person's lawyer DURING THE CASE to represent the other side against a competitor. He will lie and tell you it is the truth. He has no regard nor respect for any rules unless he can profit. He thinks he is going to run everything, like a monarch, or a dictator--or a businessman.

Two peas in the same pod, only one we don't know.

The one lesson history teaches us is that no one learns anything from history.

The one advantage of Hillary over Trump, my friend, is that if things get so vile that I have to take up a rifle in defense of my Liberty, I would rather have you at my side.

I side with the Constitution of these United States, and neither of the presumptive candidates does. I'm not voting for either of them.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2016, 11:32:19 pm »

And here.

Those are anti-Bush signs. No Clinton ran against George W Bush.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2016, 11:43:55 pm »

If Trumps opinion of folks in flyover country is that distorted, he doesn't have an effing clue about one hell of a lot of America. Just one more reason not to vote for him, and if he is so damned dead set on pandering to a stereotype, that only proves he has no foundational principles.

Again, not someone I want running the show, or with their finger on the button.

I noticed during the primaries, a PAC ran a GQ picture of a very scantily clad Mrs Trump.
There were cartwheeling sh*tf*ts about Cruz not "disavowing" the ad fast enough, loud enough, forcefully enough, I dunno, maybe he screwed up capitalization or grammar when he said "That's not one of ours." about the ad. Sounded "disavowed" to me. Trump hasn't "disavowed" any of the skinhead stuff. He retweeted it, and more than once.

That does nothing to build my confidence in him either. Like I said, I don't want either one of them, and I am not giving them my vote as a stamp of approval.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2016, 11:46:27 pm »

Of all the points I made,  *that*  is the one you thought most worthy of response?    So okay.   I guess we're gonna argue that a guy from New York secretly hates Jews,   but openly supports the state of Israel.    So far I haven't heard of any books claiming that Trump said anything similar to what Hillary has said,  but maybe someone will make that claim before this is over.     

Fine,  let's pass on that for a moment. 

What about the other issues,  such as the Iranian ICBM?    Do you seriously not recognize the threat that represents?

Alright, you seem to actually desire a response and will not just simply ignore it.

---

Point #1:

Trump's supporters are.

And here.

I'd say the same applies with Clinton, so the two sides are equal.

---

Point #2:

Another clue is the fact the guy is from freakin *NEW YORK*!    Hello?   are we seriously going to consider the possibility that a guy from New York is going to be anti-semitic?   

I've already answered the first bit.

As for the rest, consider this... his schtick got him the GOP nomination.  What does that say about the plurality of the GOP primary voter if this 'delusion' of his works?

Furthermore, its understood that a person's psyche, his personality, is set within the first few years of life.  He was raised by Fred Trump, a man who attended Klan rallies and was, in fact, arrested for doing so.  That man raised Trump and so, was one of the two (his mother the other) most important factors in creating the man called Donald Trump.

So I'd say he's got a better than average chance of actually meaning what he tweets.

Additionally, he has done this multiple times in this campaign (I think it's up to six or seven times just with the anti-Semitic bits, not even counting the anti-Mexican or anti-Muslim bits).

So that's a very clear pattern that's emerged that he's 'doubled-down' on instead of tried to refute.

We cannot stop Iran without a full scale war.  Without bases in the region for us to stage our troops, we cannot invade Iran.  Furthermore, their nuclear facilities are built into terrain that, even if we strike them, it will not be damaged.  The only leverage we have are sanctions and trade.  Sanctions were tried for decades and did nothing to stop them.

Ending them and opening trade has, at the least, netted us Iran's highly enriched uranium stockpile.  While they can still enrich uranium, it does take quite a while to get unenriched uranium enriched enough to be weaponizable.  So we've set them back about 5-10 years, even if everything goes south.

And if it doesn't go south, well... it's like the prisoner teaching the horse to sing... maybe it might happen.  But we've bought time to figure something out.  Something we would not have gotten by staying the course.

Furthermore, they already have ICBMs.  What they lack is a tested nuclear warhead (and beyond that, one that has been miniaturized sufficiently to fit on the head of an ICBM).

So right now, Trump's the worst of the bunch.  Most of our other primary candidates understood all this, but unfortunately, our GOP primary voter-base didn't care about anything other than sticking it to 'da man'.

And I'm not willing to see the world, or America, burn for it.  (Had we had any other candidate take the nomination, we wouldn't be in this quandary... well, excepting Ben Carson, the 'Pyramids are Granaries' nutcase.)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 11:49:14 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2016, 12:30:16 am »

So you are saying the absolute worst we can do is to find out the "other"  is just as bad?   

Those are pretty good odds if you ask me.   I'll take them.    I'll pick the one that has no evidence as being just as bad,  rather than the one which we clearly see from past experience is a frothing at the mouth despot nut-job.   

If I find out he too is a Tyrannical kook,   then I broke even.   If I find out he's not,   then I came out *WAY* ahead.

No, that's not exactly what I'm saying.  We know what Hillary is, so I don't feel the need to explain that portion of the discussion, if you are good with that.  Trump, either actively agrees with the Nazi faction of his supporters, or by his silence he agrees with them.  To my mind, if  there's a group of your supporters that is announcing their aim of causing trouble, you at least make the announcement that their intended actions are unwelcome.  Whether that group listens is beyond your control.  But I think there is the responsibility to at least make the attempt.  If you don't, then I think it is reasonable to assume you agree with their plans. 

Now, I'm not convinced that Trump actively agrees with that Nazi faction.  There are actions, or maybe there are inactions, that lead me to believe he has no problem looking the other way because he wants their vote.  I have a problem with that.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2016, 03:41:51 am »
Those are anti-Bush signs. No Clinton ran against George W Bush.

So you think they've changed sides or something?  Nope,  they are still on the left,  same as they always were.   

You're missing the point.   The left is very anti-semitic,   but I happened to know where those particular signs could be found.   I'm sure if I looked long enough,   I can find more recent examples of anti-semitic signs,   but again,  that is missing the point.   

The same groups that were supporting the left back in 2004,  are the same groups supporting the left today.   Leopards don't change their spots.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Online LMAO

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2016, 03:48:39 am »

And here.

Re might stop Iran.   Hillary a

Very good post and you make very powerful points :beer:

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2016, 03:49:40 am »
If Trumps opinion of folks in flyover country is that distorted, he doesn't have an effing clue about one hell of a lot of America. Just one more reason not to vote for him, and if he is so damned dead set on pandering to a stereotype, that only proves he has no foundational principles.

Well Hitlery definitely has some foundational principles,   and they will result in people like you and I being harassed and hounded by an all powerful state.   You think Lois Lerner was bad?   Wait till Hitlery gets her hands on the levers of power.   

Trump is not my idea of a good choice for President,  that would have been Ted Cruz,  but Trump is what we've got now,  and ideological ignorance is much preferred to Ideological clarity when it involves socialism.   

Again, not someone I want running the show, or with their finger on the button.

And Hillary is?   Youse gots ta be kiddin me.   

That does nothing to build my confidence in him either. Like I said, I don't want either one of them, and I am not giving them my vote as a stamp of approval.

At this point,  a Ham sandwich is a better choice than Hillary.   I wish people would read up on what that woman has already done in terms of governmental abuse of power.   If you knew what she has already done,  you would have a proper fear of her.   

— Lord Melbourne —