Author Topic: Violent Pro-Trump Neo-Nazis to Crash GOP Convention  (Read 5905 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Violent Pro-Trump Neo-Nazis to Crash GOP Convention
« on: July 04, 2016, 04:54:04 am »
Violent Pro-Trump Neo-Nazis to Crash GOP Convention

After a knife fight in Sacramento, neo-Nazis have decided to take their talents to Cleveland to defend Donald Trump supporters during the GOP convention.
The neo-Nazis who organized the pro-Donald Trump rally in Sacramento, California, that "/content/dailybeast/cheats/2016/06/26/at-least-5-stabbed-in-neo-nazi-protest.html" the weekend have a new destination: The Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
“We’re essentially just going to show up and make sure that the Donald Trump supporters are defended from the leftist thugs,” Matt Parrott, spokesman for the white-nationalist Traditionalist Worker Party, "http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article86317537.html", claiming that roughly 30 members of the party would head to Ohio in July.
The Traditionalist Worker Party is "/content/dailybeast/articles/2015/12/10/white-supremacists-for-donald-trump-the-positions-made-me-a-convert.html" white-nationalist group of “race realists” that has wormed its way into relevance through the ascendancy of Trumpism. The party—which fights for a lily-white America “free from economic exploitation, federal tyranny, and anti-Christian degeneracy”—is led by its chairman Matthew Heimbach, who gained national media attention in 2013 as the 22-­year-old founder of the Towson

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/29/violent-pro-trump-neo-nazis-to-crash-gop-convention.html

I Criticized Donald Trump, And Was Attacked Online By Neo-Nazis

Donald Trump has attracted some unwelcome support for his presidential campaign.
Notorious racist, anti-Semite, and unapologetic former KKK grand dragon David Duke has endorsed him. So has the mega-popular website Stormfront.org, with its overtly neo-Nazi editorial outlook.
The American Nazi Party (yes, there is such a thing, as founded by George Lincoln Rockwell) is also all-in with support: “He tells it as the majority of the population FEELS, and he’s far ahead in the polls because of it.”
When Trump was asked about all of this, his response was that he didn’t know about it, but that this is not surprising since “everyone likes me.” He said he would be happy to repudiate their support “if that would make you feel better.”
Is this just the leftwing media looking for any excuse to smear a great American? Many of his supporters think so.
Is this supposed neo-Nazi/racist/nativist group tiny and irrelevant? That’s what I used to think.
Until recently. I was a critic of Trump early on, for his trade and immigration views. I wrote "http://fee.org/anythingpeaceful/trumpism-the-ideology/" that ended upinNewsweek.
Then I became a target

http://opinion.ijr.com/2015/09/247688-criticized-donald-trump-attacked-online-neo-nazis/

“Five, 10 years from now — different party. You’re going to have a worker’s party.
-Trump

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/05/26/trumps-unfortunate-wording-workers-party/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Violent Pro-Trump Neo-Nazis to Crash GOP Convention
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 05:09:28 am »

Phony #nevertrump "conservatives" fully bought into the leftist meme.

I attended a Trump rally in Costa Mesa, and there were NO right wing tough guys of any type.

What there WERE, were communist inspired LaRaza types, teens and twenties, from local high schools and colleges, which the police needed to shield the rally attendees from.

No rally attendees attempted to make any contact. Only leftists, who were arrested. The leftists also threw bricks at passing vehicles, by the way.

That is reality, proved by arrest records, versus your little #nevertrump fantasy world.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 05:18:35 am »
Phony #nevertrump "conservatives" fully bought into the leftist meme.

I attended a Trump rally in Costa Mesa, and there were NO right wing tough guys of any type.

What there WERE, were communist inspired LaRaza types, teens and twenties, from local high schools and colleges, which the police needed to shield the rally attendees from.

No rally attendees attempted to make any contact. Only leftists, who were arrested. The leftists also threw bricks at passing vehicles, by the way.

That is reality, proved by arrest records, versus your little #nevertrump fantasy world.
Well that was there, then, and this is the stated intent of this group for the future.

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns, but when folks say they are going to do something, you might want to pay attention, and pull your head out of your normalcy bias.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 06:13:14 am »
You know, it occurs to me that Trump could just tell these Neo-Nazis not to do what they say they're going to do.  I mean, if, like it has been asserted here, Cruz can tell "his delegates" to cut it out with the NeverTrump stuff, then certainly Donald can tell these guys that he's got things under control and their services aren't needed.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 07:02:27 am »
Sure, he could.

But it was anger that attracted many of his most vocal supporters, and anger must be fed to keep it at fever pitch. If his boyz get attacked, he gets to play victim, blame everyone from those who ardently support Original Intent to the Communists and Totalitarians (anyone who doesn't support him), and whip a slightly sympathetic plurality to a fever pitch--all during the Convention, where I have little doubt those who do not support him will be targeted, either with intimidation tactics or worse. It's how that crowd rolls.

Bluster, lies, lies, bluster, lies, intimidation, lies, lies...it isn't just a business model.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 02:31:57 pm »
Well, he's got his brownshirts...

and an ideology...

...and now wants to be in charge of the most powerful military on earth.

The parallels are coming in, more and more.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 03:04:54 pm »
Americans don't want pro-Trump toughies roaming the streets with bricks and bats anymore than they want lefty kooks doing it. This is partially why Trump will lose in November. I don't recall much violence with Romney or McCain (although there were protests at the 2008 convention).

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 03:51:09 pm »
I don't know who will start it or get credit for the viloence when it's all over,  but I would not be caught dead within A hundred miles of Cleveland or Philadelphia during the conventions.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2016, 03:59:03 pm »
Trump won the nomination by following a Democrat model of focusing his ridicule on various groups and tapping into the bigots who felt they have been robbed by these groups (primarily foreigners, African-Americans, and Jews). His supporters are by in large angry and bigoted losers in life searching for people to blame for their own life's failures.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 03:59:58 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2016, 05:21:52 pm »
Trump won the nomination by following a Democrat model of focusing his ridicule on various groups and tapping into the bigots who felt they have been robbed by these groups (primarily foreigners, African-Americans, and Jews). His supporters are by in large angry and bigoted losers in life searching for people to blame for their own life's failures.

We would never be in this situation if politicians had recognized that their policies and pandering have created a real reason for Americans to be angry.  And it is easy to be critical if your job isn't dependent on whether a foreigner can do it for less.  I know that people really don't understand but Americans do have a reason to be angry.  I work in manufacturing and I am angry but not a victim.  Its time for politicians to realize that they work for us.  We elect them and we pay taxes to pay their salaries.  We don't want them voting for amnesty or increasing H1-2B visa's to take American jobs so that they can collect favors from corporations.  Instead they are only concerned with their wealthy donors.  And corporations like Microsoft.  Who are there lobbying all the time for cheap labor.

Scan the crowds at Trump events.  Its American apple pie.   Americans that could be your mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers.  Good Americans that pay their bills, vote and have mortgages.  These are not losers.  They are average American people.  And unfortunately for whatever reason they don't realize that Trump is not going to benefit them at all.  I am sure many of them are voting for the lesser of evils.  Which is questionable in itself.  Then there are the  neo Nazi's who have gotten the wink from Trump also.  But I would not label all Trump supporters as bigots and losers.

My question is can the Republican party be smart enough to realize what they did to create Donald Trump?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WAC

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2016, 05:31:24 pm »
My question is can the Republican party be smart enough to realize what they did to create Donald Trump?...
I would not label all Trump supporters as bigots and losers.

They aren't concerned with how this came about....just how to stop it now that the genie is out of the bottle...

I agree the crowds have "Apple Pie Americans" within them...and a lot of other unsavory groups as well, that can't be denied.... But the facts still remain that Trump is supported by vast numbers of people regardless of their reasons....which covers equally as vast as their numbers.

But you are correct most Trump supporters are not bigots or losers  though this is how the left promotes them, and far too many on the right who oppose Trump.

Offline WAC

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2016, 05:33:24 pm »
I don't know who will start it or get credit for the viloence when it's all over,  but I would not be caught dead within A hundred miles of Cleveland or Philadelphia during the conventions.

Obama gets the credit IMO...he's doing nothing to stop it ...rather...letting it rock and roll as it will, he did so long before the election.

Offline WAC

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2016, 05:42:12 pm »
#nevertrump "conservatives" fully bought into the leftist meme.

To some extent that's right, but it didn't take the left for them to become #nevertrumpsters.
  Most are very upset their candidate didn't make it...and resent greatly that the people even supported such a man as Trump, as well as the media for fueling his rise. .....Those three together created the environment for the 'wild fire' we see on most social networks..........and the fact they have nobody in their corner fighting this sufficiently to stop it all. Thus you have added into the fray a sense of helplessness.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2016, 05:56:41 pm »
Well, he's got his brownshirts...

and an ideology...

...and now wants to be in charge of the most powerful military on earth.

The parallels are coming in, more and more.

Stop it.  Just stop it.   The flaming *NAZI*  in this election is Hilllary-Gestapo-Clinton.   

Her brownshirts have already attacked people.   If she gets in power,  she will turn the apparatus of the State against us.    We will be hunted like the Jews in the aftermath of Kristallnacht.

How do I know this?   She's already done similar things when she was first lady.   Anyone remember "filegate"?   "Travelgate"?   

Hitlery is a natural Nazi.   Everything she's ever done has been totalitarian or totalitarian leaning.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2016, 06:03:38 pm »
They aren't concerned with how this came about....just how to stop it now that the genie is out of the bottle...

I agree the crowds have "Apple Pie Americans" within them...and a lot of other unsavory groups as well, that can't be denied.... But the facts still remain that Trump is supported by vast numbers of people regardless of their reasons....which covers equally as vast as their numbers.

But you are correct most Trump supporters are not bigots or losers  though this is how the left promotes them, and far too many on the right who oppose Trump.

No they are not.  The Republican party left Americans.  That is the problem and the reason that people will vote for someone like Trump.  Politics are all about corruption these day and Trump would never have made it to where he is if Americans were happy with the people elected to represent them.  Politicians need to take a hard look at this election cycle and learn from it.

And thinking about it.  Republicans were supposed to be the party who represent Christian Americans.  All I see is corruption.  I see pandering to illegals, foreigners and corporations with big bucks.  It had to happen.  Americans are saying enough.  We are either part of a party or not.  If you exclude 75% of the population to pander to lobbyists for several years and election cycles you get Trump.  I have good friends supporting Trump and they are good people.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2016, 06:13:52 pm »

Stop it.  Just stop it.   The flaming *NAZI*  in this election is Hilllary-Gestapo-Clinton.   

Her brownshirts have already attacked people.   If she gets in power,  she will turn the apparatus of the State against us.    We will be hunted like the Jews in the aftermath of Kristallnacht.

How do I know this?   She's already done similar things when she was first lady.   Anyone remember "filegate"?   "Travelgate"?   

Hitlery is a natural Nazi.   Everything she's ever done has been totalitarian or totalitarian leaning.

We already know she is one.  Just because she is one doesn't mean there cannot be others.

Offline WAC

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2016, 06:15:00 pm »
You can blame whoever you like in this mess.....but the bottom line is Americans did not wake up until long after most of this damage was created and run with....Just as Roe vs Wade would have never passed if the people didn't want it. So too Trump would not have risen had he did without the people.

Both parties have sold their people out...or you wouldn't have had Sanders rise in theirs.......like it or not the people are pushing these candidates......why really makes no difference at this point.....this is where it's at and all the grumbling and knashing of teeth isn't going to change the equation. THIS IS WHERE 'WE' ARE.

Now whatever people want to DO about it is still in their court with the general ahead......and there is no will otherwise than to see this general to the end result ...which will be either Trump or Hillary.

I see nothing to indicate a rabbit is going to be pulled out of anyones hat......and were that to happen then our system of elections is done.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2016, 06:21:06 pm »

Trump has capitalized on anger. Think about that.

You have the perpetually angry, the 'fringe' who feel for whatever reason (almost always with a grain of truth) that they have been wronged. Whether those are white guys who feel marginalized by affirmative action, whether they blame ((fill in the blank with the group(s) of their choice), whether it is trade policy, regulations, the endangered critter people denied them the use of their land, they got raped by obamacare, they want abortion stopped, they want to keep their guns--there are as many reasons for people to be angry as there are people, but at the bottom of it all, ....

NO ONE IS LISTENING. THe GOP fields candidates who promise the moon and stars and have amnesia election night, and it is bidness as usual on The Hill and elsewhere. With the trifecta, White House, House of Representatives, and Senate, there was no rollback of the advancing totalitarianism under the Clintons--instead, more rules the government can use to take stuff and freedom and step on American's Rights. With the Congress, no resistance to the Obama juggernaut.was forthcoming except from a few.

Obvious criminal acts by the administration from need-to-know program files on Hillary's Server, to lie after lie to money laundering through the Clinton Foundation, etc. and the people we pay to safeguard our Rights and Liberties are involved in a criminal conspiracy--on both sides of the aisle--and we have no redress because the enforcers are not doing their job.

Damn skippy we're angry!

But angry people do stupid things, make stupid decisions, and act stupidly.

This is a problem that needs to be solved cooly, calmly, and deliberately.

If America wants vengeance, it is a dish best served cold, not in the heat of the moment.

All bomb throwing and decrying PC aside, we need to whip out the rules (The Constitution, for starters) and bludgeon the criminal conspiracy out of existence. Or we can take our chances and tear everything down in a fit of pique while the rest of the world capitalizes on that, if they don't flat-out invade us.

I think we're all pissed off, but we don't agree on the solution.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2016, 06:34:03 pm »
To some extent that's right, but it didn't take the left for them to become #nevertrumpsters.
  Most are very upset their candidate didn't make it...and resent greatly that the people even supported such a man as Trump, as well as the media for fueling his rise. .....Those three together created the environment for the 'wild fire' we see on most social networks..........and the fact they have nobody in their corner fighting this sufficiently to stop it all. Thus you have added into the fray a sense of helplessness.
Actually, it's bullsh*t. I am not the only God-fearing Constitutional Conservative here who finds Trump unfit for duty, for so many reasons. But my reasons are not that I embrace the Left. My reasons are that I see someone with the potential to become another totalitarian, who has a history of supporting leftist candidates and causes, who now proclaims himself the standard bearer of "conservatism". He has shown he doesn't know the Constitution, even if he has good social media people and a great marketing department that he used to slander and attack those he opposed in the primary on irrelevant and undeserved levels. He has shown flaws in character, knowledge base, and his history which just don't pass muster. He is far too far to the left for most of us, and we recognize the permanent damage he will do to the concept of Conservatism, the impending damage to the economy, and his propensity for hot-headed responses that will not serve the national interest.

For those reasons, I refuse to give him my vote. Yes, I think there were better candidates, at least half a dozen of them, who were marginalized by his bluster and marketing approach, but despite his skill in dominating the discussion and media time during the primaries in a predominantly willing and Leftist Press, negotiating with those who will literally go to all out war with you that way isn't going to end well, sooner or later.  This isn't a question of sore loser syndrome, it is a rational decision I had come to long before New Hampshire.

C S Lewis

Offline WAC

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2016, 06:36:31 pm »
Trump has capitalized on anger. Think about that.

You have the perpetually angry, the 'fringe' who feel for whatever reason (almost always with a grain of truth) that they have been wronged. Whether those are white guys who feel marginalized by affirmative action, whether they blame ((fill in the blank with the group(s) of their choice), whether it is trade policy, regulations, the endangered critter people denied them the use of their land, they got raped by obamacare, they want abortion stopped, they want to keep their guns--there are as many reasons for people to be angry as there are people, but at the bottom of it all, ....

NO ONE IS LISTENING. THe GOP fields candidates who promise the moon and stars and have amnesia election night, and it is bidness as usual on The Hill and elsewhere. With the trifecta, White House, House of Representatives, and Senate, there was no rollback of the advancing totalitarianism under the Clintons--instead, more rules the government can use to take stuff and freedom and step on American's Rights. With the Congress, no resistance to the Obama juggernaut.was forthcoming except from a few.

Obvious criminal acts by the administration from need-to-know program files on Hillary's Server, to lie after lie to money laundering through the Clinton Foundation, etc. and the people we pay to safeguard our Rights and Liberties are involved in a criminal conspiracy--on both sides of the aisle--and we have no redress because the enforcers are not doing their job.

Damn skippy we're angry!

But angry people do stupid things, make stupid decisions, and act stupidly.

This is a problem that needs to be solved cooly, calmly, and deliberately.

If America wants vengeance, it is a dish best served cold, not in the heat of the moment.

All bomb throwing and decrying PC aside, we need to whip out the rules (The Constitution, for starters) and bludgeon the criminal conspiracy out of existence. Or we can take our chances and tear everything down in a fit of pique while the rest of the world capitalizes on that, if they don't flat-out invade us.

I think we're all pissed off, but we don't agree on the solution.

Well exactly....... but it is still a matter if the  people don't stop Hillary the entire system will fall and she has the one she wants ready to replace it. Either way it's a full tilt hit on this nation if she gets in....and one that will not be set straight again for decades if ever.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2016, 06:36:40 pm »
You can blame whoever you like in this mess.....but the bottom line is Americans did not wake up until long after most of this damage was created and run with....Just as Roe vs Wade would have never passed if the people didn't want it. So too Trump would not have risen had he did without the people.

Roe v Wade was a Supreme Court decision. Just like Obamacare, 9 votes decided that, and the people didn't get to say squat.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2016, 06:38:52 pm »

Well exactly....... but it is still a matter if the  people don't stop Hillary the entire system will fall and she has the one she wants ready to replace it. Either way it's a full tilt hit on this nation if she gets in....and one that will not be set straight again for decades if ever.
Actually, I see it falling either way. Corruption is endemic throughout, in every branch. I would rather the enemy we face is at least one people recognize, a proven crook. Otherwise, we'll be fighting each other when the SHTF.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 06:42:41 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2016, 06:40:57 pm »
Actually, it's bullsh*t. I am not the only God-fearing Constitutional Conservative here who finds Trump unfit for duty, for so many reasons. But my reasons are not that I embrace the Left. My reasons are that I see someone with the potential to become another totalitarian, who has a history of supporting leftist candidates and causes, who now proclaims himself the standard bearer of "conservatism". He has shown he doesn't know the Constitution, even if he has good social media people and a great marketing department that he used to slander and attack those he opposed in the primary on irrelevant and undeserved levels. He has shown flaws in character, knowledge base, and his history which just don't pass muster. He is far too far to the left for most of us, and we recognize the permanent damage he will do to the concept of Conservatism, the impending damage to the economy, and his propensity for hot-headed responses that will not serve the national interest.

For those reasons, I refuse to give him my vote. Yes, I think there were better candidates, at least half a dozen of them, who were marginalized by his bluster and marketing approach, but despite his skill in dominating the discussion and media time during the primaries in a predominantly willing and Leftist Press, negotiating with those who will literally go to all out war with you that way isn't going to end well, sooner or later.  This isn't a question of sore loser syndrome, it is a rational decision I had come to long before New Hampshire.

I think he is outright dangerous.  I probably won't vote at all.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2016, 06:43:31 pm »
I think he is outright dangerous.  I probably won't vote at all.
He is. I will likely write in or vote 3rd party.

C S Lewis

Offline WAC

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2016, 06:57:15 pm »

Well I wasn't addressing all who oppose Trump, so don't take it personally. But there certainly is that element of which I spoke.
Actually, I see it falling either way. Corruption is endemic throughout, in every branch. I would rather the enemy we face is at least one people recognize, a proven crook. Otherwise, we'll be fighting each other when the SHTF.

I am a Conservative and Cruz was my candidate of choice......it took a long time to come off that disappointment as I fully believed Americans would see this man as he is and could be for this nation....they didn't.....but i will not stand still and see the Clinton machiney take over this nation...that's just not going to happen.

But to be frank...none of the candidates "Upped their game" once the Trump train was in motion.......they couldn't because they were "locked in" and invested into the standard old school way of running.... Trump was on an entirely different campaign rail and all they could do was criticize' that' rather then identify the ground swell 'with it' for what it was....

I just think we don't mention 'the candidates' not seeing this coming and altering their game plane...and the only one who came even close was Cruz throughout the race....and he may very well not be entirely finished using his power. We'll know that at convention.