Author Topic: Sorbo Destroys TMZ Liberal! Jesus Would Vote For Trump Then He Turned It Up A Notch  (Read 900 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Sorbo Destroys TMZ Liberal! Jesus Would Vote For Trump Then He Turned It Up A Notch

If someone walks up to you with a question, “Who would Jesus vote for in this election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump,” what would you say?

Actor Kevin Sorbo, also known as Hercules, answered that question like there was no other way to answer it. He is dead right about Clinton and her scandals. She and Obama will take away more and more of your freedoms without blinking an eye. The United States has pretty much been sold to China and the smart people know it.

We need to bring the jobs back home. This is what Trump wants for this country Trump also knows if we do not bring our jobs back this country is in BIG BIG TROUBLE .

Watch the exchange here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GydGGlfeCOw

[More]
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline bolobaby

I'm ignoring content, but will respond to the headline...

Anyone who thinks Jesus would vote for ANYBODY doesn't know their Bible. Try reading some Samuel.

So, it sounds like Sorbo just showed his ignorance.

(And I say this even if he said Jesus would vote for Cruz.)
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm ignoring content, but will respond to the headline...

Anyone who thinks Jesus would vote for ANYBODY doesn't know their Bible. Try reading some Samuel.

So, it sounds like Sorbo just showed his ignorance.

(And I say this even if he said Jesus would vote for Cruz.)

WWJD is frequently a person's wish justified by using Jesus.  Disappointing to see Sorbo do this.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline bolobaby

WWJD is frequently a person's wish justified by using Jesus.  Disappointing to see Sorbo do this.

It really shows how misguided Trumpettes are, I think. They claim to be conservative, but they don't know much about conservatism. They claim Christianity and - much like Trump himself - don't know much about that, either.

Maybe instead of Trump saying, "I don't need your vote" to #NeverTrump, conservatives should be saying, "We don't WANT your kind of (non)conservatism" to Trump and his minions. They are really the ones who are parting ways with traditionally conservative positions, not us. Becoming Hillary to beat Hillary just doesn't make sense.

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Silver Pines

This is the sick view of the most fanatical Trump worshipers---Jesus is servile to/secondary to Trump.

Exactly like Islam.

Offline RoosGirl

Oh, Jesus would vote for Trump?!  Then so shall I!

Offline NavyCanDo

He should have not have falling into that trap question to begin with, but his answer was when the mock journalist asked him why Jesus would vote for Trump was, " that he is the lesser of 2 evils".    But still evil.    Not exactly a huge endorsement now is it?   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Mechanicos

It really shows how misguided Trumpettes are, I think. They claim to be conservative, but they don't know much about conservatism. They claim Christianity and - much like Trump himself - don't know much about that, either.

Maybe instead of Trump saying, "I don't need your vote" to #NeverTrump, conservatives should be saying, "We don't WANT your kind of (non)conservatism" to Trump and his minions. They are really the ones who are parting ways with traditionally conservative positions, not us. Becoming Hillary to beat Hillary just doesn't make sense.

If the evil that is Hilary and the Democrats is insufficient to get you  opposing her with all your will nothing anybody says can change your mind.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RoosGirl

If the evil that is Hilary and the Democrats is insufficient to get you  opposing her with all your will nothing anybody says can change your mind.

Saying we cannot oppose both Hillary and Trump is like saying we could not oppose both Germany and Japan.

Offline WAC

Saying we cannot oppose both Hillary and Trump is like saying we could not oppose both Germany and Japan.

It's been said many voters support Clinton or Trump because they don't like their opponent.....there's a good deal of contempt for the opposite party’s nominee, not necessarily love for their own candidate. Although their base, on both sides, generally do love their candidate it must be considered many do not.

Hillary has stated.........“If Congress refuses to act, as president I would do everything possible under the law to go even further [than President Obama]”.  That statement alone would put many in the Trump camp.

Offline flowers

Hillary has stated.........“If Congress refuses to act, as president I would do everything possible under the law to go even further [than President Obama]”.  That statement alone would put many in the Trump camp.

Exactly......her saying that should terrify people.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

Until, that is, they remember that---without using quite the same words---Donaldus Minimus
has threatened to do much the same thing. Under the law, or ignoring it. Just like Hilarious.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

geronl

If Sorbo said that then he is a full-blown moronic idiot