Author Topic: Trump/Hillary/Johnson: Which Current 2016 Candidate Would Be The Most Pro-Life President?  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Lets cut to the chase. Your standards principles etc are not better then mine. The difference is I support the guy who beat the hell out of your guy whom I consider a slimy sneaky fraud. And I expose the fact #nevertrump has no rational basis for is conduct, they just want to hurt the mean man who beat their guy and dam the consequences.

When the emotional-driven ones are given reason facts logic and rational arguments they trample them in the mud. No matter how many times the #nevertrump arguments are proven to based on bad information or just plain wrong, we still see them reused over and over.

You can call me a liberal, a liar etc I ignore it as its not true, just angry people lashing out.

Mech, now see, that's why I tend to question your objectivity.  There is no evidence, none, to back up that judgement on your part.  It's a purely subjective opinion, based on "feelings" about (presumably) Ted Cruz.  And, I'm not asking you to explain, just telling you what I think. 

Since the "Cruz=satan and Trump-will-save-us" expressions occur together, I have to conclude that they both spring from the same type of perception.  And, one that I have to reject because it is not based on facts, logic and objective values.  If someone says such hyperbolic untruths about Cruz, their judgement about Trump must also be questioned.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
If someone says such hyperbolic untruths about Cruz, their judgement about Trump must also be questioned.

Interesting commentary; I agree!
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

geronl

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Offline Mechanicos

Mech, now see, that's why I tend to question your objectivity.  There is no evidence, none, to back up that judgement on your part.  It's a purely subjective opinion, based on "feelings" about (presumably) Ted Cruz.  And, I'm not asking you to explain, just telling you what I think. 

Since the "Cruz=satan and Trump-will-save-us" expressions occur together, I have to conclude that they both spring from the same type of perception.  And, one that I have to reject because it is not based on facts, logic and objective values.  If someone says such hyperbolic untruths about Cruz, their judgement about Trump must also be questioned.
Actually there is, good and sufficient evidence, and I have leaked a little to some who were practically worshiping him. But I value you as a very intelligent and level headed Friend. Thus I will not go into it with you as there would be no possible positive outcome.  Understand, we both have sincerely held but opposite beliefs about him. Lets leave it that way.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17