Author Topic: Limbaugh: Left will provoke 'levels of violence that we have not seen' if Trump wins  (Read 1009 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/rush-limbaugh-democrats-violence-trump-225013

Limbaugh: Left will provoke 'levels of violence that we have not seen' if Trump wins

By Louis Nelson

07/01/16 06:58 AM EDT

Asking his listeners to “fast forward” to November, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh predicted “levels of violence that we have not seen” from the political left if Donald Trump is elected president.

Pointing to violent protests in Baltimore and Ferguson, Missouri, as examples, the bombastic radio host said a Trump victory would precipitate mass outrage from Democrats around the country. He predicted a wave of recount demands, regardless of how close the election actually is, as well as lawsuits from Democrats attempting to upend a Trump presidency.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Trumpers promised violence if Trump loses at the convention too.

Liberals never change

Offline NavyCanDo

Liberals never change

And lets not forget the Democrats have their own worries of violent protest at the DNC from Bernie supporters. Frankly no matter who is nominated and who wins in November, it will be the most violent and destructive election on record.  Sorry for the grim prediction.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Mechanicos

If you live in a liberal hell hole where the right to self defense is restricted consider moving because no matter who wins the violence is expected to increase in such areas. They like their victims to be unarmed and uninformed.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mechanicos

Liberals never change
Calling us Liberals when all that #nevertrump has done is help the Democrat win is oxymoronic.
You got a log on your own eye there.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/rush-limbaugh-democrats-violence-trump-225013

Limbaugh: Left will provoke 'levels of violence that we have not seen' if Trump wins

By Louis Nelson

07/01/16 06:58 AM EDT

Asking his listeners to “fast forward” to November, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh predicted “levels of violence that we have not seen” from the political left if Donald Trump is elected president.

Pointing to violent protests in Baltimore and Ferguson, Missouri, as examples, the bombastic radio host said a Trump victory would precipitate mass outrage from Democrats around the country. He predicted a wave of recount demands, regardless of how close the election actually is, as well as lawsuits from Democrats attempting to upend a Trump presidency.

Put that down as number 20,000 on the list you need to worry about, Rush.

There is no reason to believe that Trump will win and every reason to believe that he won't.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
And lets not forget the Democrats have their own worries of violent protest at the DNC from Bernie supporters. Frankly no matter who is nominated and who wins in November, it will be the most violent and destructive election on record.  Sorry for the grim prediction.

Grim predictions are entirely appropriate unless something is done at the Convention to insure that Trump doesn't get the nomination.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Mechanicos

When Operation Choke Point Started several people with money and foresight moved a significant investment into helping firearm dealers buy inventory to sell.  That has had an awesome return on investment while negating Obama's stealth gun control game.  I Mention this because firearm sales from the dealers I know is way up right now. And the customers are in large part women...

If history plays out the violence will be restricted primarily to the gun-free zones; because thugs do not like victims that can kill them.

Offline Henry Noel

I don't know why. Trump is obviously one of them.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline RoosGirl

Limbaugh being a fear monger and shilling for Hilary? :P

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

The Trump Militant have been busy provoking their own levels of violence, even trumpeting promises of death for treason towards Principled Conservatives who will not vote for their king presumptive.

The Left and Trump are in concert on this score - except the Trump Militant have been more vocal about the punishment and death threats - especially on social media groups.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mechanicos

The Trump Militant have been busy provoking their own levels of violence, even trumpeting promises of death for treason towards Principled Conservatives who will not vote for their king presumptive.

The Left and Trump are in concert on this score - except the Trump Militant have been more vocal about the punishment and death threats - especially on social media groups.
More  :bsflag:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
More  :bsflag:

That's all you got there boy.  Emoticons.

And it's despite the fact your orange-colored glasses will never permit you to ever acknowledge it.   I've read direct and indirect threats from the Trump Militant at both FR, FB, Twitter, but like everything else - you will spin, redefine and re-translate calls for shooting neverTrumps for treason as just 'joking' I am sure.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chasaway

Calling us Liberals when all that #nevertrump has done is help the Democrat win is oxymoronic.

You're a Trump supporter. We've got it. Okay?

But saying things like "all that #nevertrump has done is help the Democrat win" demonstrates a real lack of objective analysis on your part.

That is not ALL that is accomplished. And you ought to be able to discern that.

I really wonder about you. I don't question your intelligence, make no mistake. And I don't question your passion.

But to fail to see that there are other goals...other strategies that might be in play brings in to question your ability to see/discuss anything other than a two dimensional view of what's going on.

I don't post a lot, but I read a lot. And I've read your stuff a lot.

You might benefit from taking a bit of time for introspection and ask why well-meaning people, conservatives all, disagree with you at times about Trump. And you might do well to accept the fact that they didn't just come to those stances out of the clear blue sky. That there is a reason, possibly even good reasons, that they feel that way. So you might deal with THOSE particular facts/beliefs, rather than ascribe ignorance/foolishness/whatever to them.

I would suggest that the #nevertrump folks you disparage really, REALLY don't want Hillary as POTUS, either. Assuming you understand that, why would they be #nevertrump? Factoring in that they KNOW the risks and KNOW what's at stake, yet they still are where they are...doesn't that make you think? At all?

Do you see it? At all?

If not, I've got to see you as someone who's sold their principles/character/reputation to a goal. Someone where integrity and real trustworthiness has somehow dissolved into a weird kind of liquid mess. Someone who used to have a core, but has given all of that up to "win" something.

It seems to me that if someone could look into you, they'd see nothing but of a mix of bile toward anyone who disagrees with you; no critical thought, no real debate about issues, no ability to discern truth from unknowns, no desire to even KNOW what's true.

You seem to be a sellout to a particular person...not an ideal.

And that's tough to watch someone do.

"That's all I can stands; I can't stands n' more!"

Offline Mechanicos

You're a Trump supporter. We've got it. Okay?

But saying things like "all that #nevertrump has done is help the Democrat win" demonstrates a real lack of objective analysis on your part.

That is not ALL that is accomplished. And you ought to be able to discern that.

I really wonder about you. I don't question your intelligence, make no mistake. And I don't question your passion.

But to fail to see that there are other goals...other strategies that might be in play brings in to question your ability to see/discuss anything other than a two dimensional view of what's going on.

I don't post a lot, but I read a lot. And I've read your stuff a lot.

You might benefit from taking a bit of time for introspection and ask why well-meaning people, conservatives all, disagree with you at times about Trump. And you might do well to accept the fact that they didn't just come to those stances out of the clear blue sky. That there is a reason, possibly even good reasons, that they feel that way. So you might deal with THOSE particular facts/beliefs, rather than ascribe ignorance/foolishness/whatever to them.

I would suggest that the #nevertrump folks you disparage really, REALLY don't want Hillary as POTUS, either. Assuming you understand that, why would they be #nevertrump? Factoring in that they KNOW the risks and KNOW what's at stake, yet they still are where they are...doesn't that make you think? At all?

Do you see it? At all?

If not, I've got to see you as someone who's sold their principles/character/reputation to a goal. Someone where integrity and real trustworthiness has somehow dissolved into a weird kind of liquid mess. Someone who used to have a core, but has given all of that up to "win" something.

It seems to me that if someone could look into you, they'd see nothing but of a mix of bile toward anyone who disagrees with you; no critical thought, no real debate about issues, no ability to discern truth from unknowns, no desire to even KNOW what's true.

You seem to be a sellout to a particular person...not an ideal.

And that's tough to watch someone do.
Ok then tell us, What possible end game of the Republicans Against Trump has any result not helping Hilary win the Presidency?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Another lie.

Offline Chasaway

Ok then tell us, What possible end game of the Republicans Against Trump has any result not helping Hilary win the Presidency?

You're asking a different question this time.

Initially, you said, "all that #nevertrump has done is help the Democrat win".

You're still stuck on intentionally misunderstanding/misstating what other people say.

Or, my post went over/past/under...whatever, your head.

Read it again. Think about what I wrote. Get your Big Chief tablet out and really grind it out. It's English and I tried hard not to use words most people wouldn't be familiar with.

If it's still giving you trouble, I or someone else on this board will help you with it. We're good folks that way.

But try your hardest first.

And don't ask me to explain things to you I didn't say.

Offline RoosGirl

You're asking a different question this time.

Initially, you said, "all that #nevertrump has done is help the Democrat win".

You're still stuck on intentionally misunderstanding/misstating what other people say.

Or, my post went over/past/under...whatever, your head.

Read it again. Think about what I wrote. Get your Big Chief tablet out and really grind it out. It's English and I tried hard not to use words most people wouldn't be familiar with.

If it's still giving you trouble, I or someone else on this board will help you with it. We're good folks that way.

But try your hardest first.

And don't ask me to explain things to you I didn't say.
It's really a shame you don't post more often.

Offline Chasaway

It's really a shame you don't post more often.

Thanks, RG!

I appreciate the sentiment.