Author Topic: Donald Trump says his family will speak at the Republican convention  (Read 7547 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Donald Trump says his family will speak at the Republican convention
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2016, 09:03:10 pm »
Two simple facts:

1. After all the effort Cruz ended up with only 6 out of 112 delegates on the Rules committee who think the same as you. That indicates the antis are not as many as the liberal media is making you think.
2. I have repeatedly asked for one of the Antis to articulate how their actions in trying to Dump Trump at the convention does not result in a Hilary (or other democrat) win?

I have yet to see a reasoned response. It seems the goal is to hurt Trump and dam the consequences.

You're not operating from a basis of reason, so you're not going to recognize it when you see it.  Trying to converse with you is like nailing Jello to a tree.  It's a waste of time.

You do tickle me, though.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 09:03:43 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2016, 09:04:57 pm »
Two simple facts:

1. After all the effort Cruz ended up with only 6 out of 112 delegates on the Rules committee who think the same as you. That indicates the antis are not as many as the liberal media is making you think.
2. I have repeatedly asked for one of the Antis to articulate how their actions in trying to Dump Trump at the convention does not result in a Hilary (or other democrat) win?

I have yet to see a reasoned response. It seems the goal is to hurt Trump and dam the consequences.

@CatherineofAragon
@Mechanicos. I thought it was "honorable" to not vote for someone you disagreed with?   

I'm so confused.   So it's ok when it's in Trumps favor but sacrilegious when it's not?  Is that what you're saying?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2016, 09:05:32 pm »
It's hilarious, since those he accuses are more conservative than he can even imagine, and the "ONE" he supports is a Progressive.

The talking points he uses are leftist, designed to attack Conservatives and Conservatism.

The fact that he keeps using them and thinks he's fooling anyone with an IQ over 90 is hysterical.

Sometimes I wonder if this poor leftist fellow has even graduated from HS yet..........   ^-^

Maybe TOS can give him some more pointers on how to deal with us.   :green teeth:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2016, 09:07:34 pm »
Maybe TOS can give him some more pointers on how to deal with us.   :green teeth:

I'm pretty sure there's not enough thought currently going on at TOS so it would help the intellectual vacancy we're dealing with in this one.

But I also think maybe the marching orders come from DU, or some such place, since they're clearly aimed at attacking principled Conservatives.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2016, 09:08:56 pm »
Noted there was no reasoned adult level response to the question, just attack the messenger games.

So my point stands. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2016, 09:09:58 pm »
All potholes back on ignore.

:silly: :silly: :silly:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2016, 09:15:17 pm »
All potholes back on ignore.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Wise decision.   :beer:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2016, 09:23:06 pm »
Wise decision.   :beer:

Thanks. Not worth the time it takes to read their foolishness.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2016, 09:26:13 pm »
Thanks. Not worth the time it takes to read their foolishness.

That one in particular.  Out of hundreds of post, there's not a coherent thought among them.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2016, 09:27:27 pm »
I wondered where those Trump steaks went:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2016, 09:29:36 pm »
That one in particular.  Out of hundreds of post, there's not a coherent thought among them.

Agree.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2016, 09:48:14 pm »
I'm being realistic. There are only two options here. The uni-party controls who counts the votes. The fact is it is statistically impossibile with the extremely low ratings of congress for the protest vote (3rd parties) to remain as low as it has for as long as it has. Thus anybody outside the 2 party system will have no chance.

So it really is a Binary equation.

Mech, it requires a powerful set of blinders to reduce the equation to only those two factors.  And, the sum comes out wrong if you do.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2016, 10:35:25 pm »
Lord knows your first statement is the undeniable truth.  I think you're also on target with the second.

I only see his comments when quoted because of that blessed "Ignore" feature, but I have never seen a single conservative principle stated in any of the posts I've seen from him.

Plenty of attacks on Conservatives, though, for being "for Hillary" if you're not for Trump.  (i.e. plenty of false accusations based on no principles whatsoever)

I still think the talking points come right out of some leftist forum intended to besmirch conservatives and conservatism.

I've been wrong once or twice in my life before  ^-^, but I'm pretty sure I AM on target on this one.

It's the only thing that makes sense.....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2016, 10:51:00 pm »
You mean he was a Democrat during Saudi loving W Bush's terms around the time Saudi Muslims murdered people he knew on 911 then switched back after Saudi-loving W Bush was out of office. it was 2001 - 2009 - the 8 years of W Bush. He was either GOP Reform, or Independent otherwise. Mostly GOP.

And some on here are saying something similar. They are leaving the GOP and some have said they would prefer Hillary over Trump. It is understandable that people can be angry at the party systems.
That's amusing, you say he left the party,during the Saudi loving Bush, years to go to the..............Saudi loving, business hating demonrats? Well that makes as much sense as anything I have read you post. I'm curious, I haven't been here long after being run out by sTrumpettes like you at Free Republic, but just what is your handle over there? You react in the same manner to anyone that questions anything Trump says as the leftovers at FR. I have seen that kind of thing before, with the kennedy's, the clintons and obama, why is it that the most ( I will be kind and say) determined Trump supporters never see how they behave the very same as the rabid democrat supporters do of their candidates?

Offline DB

« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2016, 11:20:02 pm »
That's amusing, you say he left the party,during the Saudi loving Bush, years to go to the..............Saudi loving, business hating demonrats? Well that makes as much sense as anything I have read you post. I'm curious, I haven't been here long after being run out by sTrumpettes like you at Free Republic, but just what is your handle over there? You react in the same manner to anyone that questions anything Trump says as the leftovers at FR. I have seen that kind of thing before, with the kennedy's, the clintons and obama, why is it that the most ( I will be kind and say) determined Trump supporters never see how they behave the very same as the rabid democrat supporters do of their candidates?

I believe his name at FR (TOS) is the same.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2016, 11:22:14 pm »
My handle on TOS is the same as here.

I will respect the Antis when they can prove they are rational which will be by showing 2 things. 1. How their actions attacking Trump do not help the Democrats, and 2. How their actions towards the GOP presidential candidate differ from those of the liberals.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2016, 11:24:31 pm »
Pothole alert! :nono:

Silver Pines

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2016, 03:55:01 am »
This topic is locked!  It has been off topic since the first two pages!

This. Back and forth is ridiculous!

Also stop the name calling!

DU, leftist,  fascist,  liar etc!!!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02