Author Topic: Trump AMAZED By the Sheer Size of His Crowd in Colorado. PICS & VIDEO!!  (Read 3047 times)

Offline Mechanicos

And your dislike of Erikson leads you to neglect to remember he hasn't been at Red State for a YEAR. Nothing to do with him. At all. Full stop. They parted ways with great acrimony.
The anti-Trump Pac money is the Only reason Erick's empire of publications is still standing. Its not like it has a lot of followers on the conservative side anymore. FEC filings show he took the money to attack Trump.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline skeeter

Wow. I wonder which of Trump's policies each of these people are excited about -

1) the yuge wall (with the big beautiful door)?
2) the great deals he'll do for America (which will be named at a later time)?
3) his supreme court nominees who may (or may not) look just like David Stras or Diane Sykes?
4) paying a little bit more to 'protect American jobs'?
5) paying a little bit more in taxes, if you're wealthy?
6) making sure everyone in the land is 'taken care of' healthcare wise?
7) making certain anyone on the terrorist watch list (to be compiled by unelected bureaucrats with the help of SPLC) cannot access guns?

I know I'm stoked.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 03:11:03 pm by skeeter »

Offline NavyCanDo

If
Eric left off the cost to attend. It was not cheap. Now why would the Globalist PAC funded Erick Ericson omit the material fact it was not a public event but a pay event with tickets costing up to $600?

Others are saying $200 is the cost, but whatever...   You think an event with an admission price in that range would have a better forecast for how many chairs need to be set up for it and the size of the room needed?     Unless of course there were other speakers  that did fill those seats.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Mechanicos

Others are saying $200 is the cost, but whatever...   You think an event with an admission price in that range would have a better forecast for how many chairs need to be set up for it and the size of the room needed?     Unless of course there were other speakers  that did fill those seats.
Look I know you have the need to Dump on Trump but even you should have know this was not a rally. Trump was not the Key Note Speaker, he was guest speaker at a summit that cost to attend. So stop looking desperate to validate your myths of him. Hes popular, He beat your guy easy and by a lot. Move on.

This kind of stuff is one of the reasons why #neverTrump is looking worse.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:05:31 pm by Mechanicos »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Seems to me that if you are politically motivated enough to pay out good money to go to the conference you'd be willing to get your arse out of bed to see the presumptive nominee speak.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink