Author Topic: WTF: Look What A TSA Thug Did To A 19yr. Old DISABLED Woman  (Read 563 times)

rangerrebew

WTF: Look What A TSA Thug Did To A 19yr. Old DISABLED Woman

When this deaf and blind teenager who recently had treatment done for a brain tumor went through the TSA checkpoint, she never expected to leave looking the way she did. Now, he parents are slamming TSA with a big surprise.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Bloodied and bruised Hannah Cohen was led from Memphis International Airport in handcuffs.

The 19-year old was headed home to Chattanooga after treatment for a brain tumor at St. Jude Hospital.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/07/wtf-look-tsa-thug-19yr-old-disabled-woman/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 09:40:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: WTF: Look What A TSA Thug Did To A 19yr. Old DISABLED Woman
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 10:38:15 pm »
TSA = THUGS Screwing Americans
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 12:13:29 am »
The TSA has done nothing to stop terrorism, and instead is a pretense for having more unaccountable federal employees to rule us citizens.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 03:10:11 am »
The only thing they keep safe is their jobs.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 04:55:39 am »
Sorry but not enough information to go on, I can see the girl (no matter how handicapped) pitching a fit and hurting herself as well as I can see TSA being over aggressive. No video to judge, just a picture of the girl bleeding afterwards.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline bilo

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 05:16:28 pm »
Wow!

They are only asking for $100,000 in the law suit. It should be millions.

I don't care how uncooperative she might have been, if they can't contain and then get a 19yr old girl under control without roughing her up they shouldn't be "rent a" cops.

These "security screenings should be privatized. Hire people and businesses that will be accountable. Let them handle the initial screenings and then have govt security profile passengers.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

geronl

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 06:49:24 pm »
Sorry but not enough information to go on, I can see the girl (no matter how handicapped) pitching a fit and hurting herself as well as I can see TSA being over aggressive. No video to judge, just a picture of the girl bleeding afterwards.

Someone who is deaf and blind and just had treatment for a tumor definitely spells trouble for those TSA bullies. lol

Offline bilo

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2016, 08:14:06 pm »
Someone who is deaf and blind and just had treatment for a tumor definitely spells trouble for those TSA bullies. lol

It makes me want to "rough them up a little bit" and see how they like it.

If they can't adapt their response to the threat in front of them how in the world are they going to handle some evil terrorists? These idiots fly out of control because the sequins on this girl's shirt trip the buzzer and they can't figure out she's no threat. The mom is telling them her medical situation and they can't just stop the line, take a breath, and try having her go through again without the shirt on? Typical govt run bureaucratic minds.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2016, 09:19:26 pm »
A decade ago, in our little hometown Intl Airport, a gaggle of over a dozen of these TSA desperadoes were heading the opposite direction from myself and Mom, then in her late 70s. One TSA be-yotch saw us coming, stared down at her shoes to pretend she didn't see us, and drifted a good 7 or 8 feet in our direction, to shoulder her way into my aged mother.

They're punks and thugs alright, but they're Federal Thugs, which means they've got Carte Blanch to continue being thugs with complete impunity.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline kidd

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 02:46:15 pm »

No.
No more information is needed.

I worked in airport security, before TSA.

If a person being searched doesn't cooperate, the  agents are supposed to step back and let a law enforcement official take the case. The girl is a cancer patient not autistic or mentally ill.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 03:32:20 pm »
The Joe Foss experience.

WWII fighter pilot. Shot down 26 enemy planes.

They grabbed his Congressional Medal of Honor.

Didn't know what it was, but thought the 86 year old hero might have used it as a weapon on board the plane.

http://www.homeofheroes.com/news/archives/2002_0100_foss.html
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com