Author Topic: LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Speaks at Western Conservative Summit in Denver (7-1-16)  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Mechanicos

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Speaks at Western Conservative Summit in Denver (7-1-16)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ

Palin is up speaking now.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Is Trump still drawing the big crowds?  I notice on TOS when I go over there that the number of posters on his live threads has shrunk dramatically.

How often can you see the same show and still get excited ?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
107 zombies lined up so far.  I may check later out of curiosity.

Offline Mechanicos

Is Trump still drawing the big crowds?  I notice on TOS when I go over there that the number of posters on his live threads has shrunk dramatically.

This is not a rally, next time read the topic.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline WAC

I think the interest in this speech is the crowd isn't the Trump rally crowd...it's a very mixed crowd... so I'm interested to see how Trump handles them, as well as how he presents himself since it isn't his regular crowd.

@Emjay

Offline WAC

This is not a rally, next time read the topic.

Exactly...a good opportunity to see how Trump interacts with a mixed crowd.....

Offline Mechanicos

I think the interest in this speech is the crowd isn't the Trump rally crowd...it's a very mixed crowd... so I'm interested to see how Trump handles them, as well as how he presents himself since it isn't his regular crowd.

@Emjay
Me too. A lot of Antis are there and I think Trump will take questions but do not know that for sure.

Offline Mechanicos

Acapella singers now... 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Uh, in case you are missing what is right before your eyes, it is "the same show" here every day.

#Nevertrumpbriefingroom.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WAC

Me too. A lot of Antis are there and I think Trump will take questions but do not know that for sure.

It's going to be revealing I think...For myself I'm looking for him to continue to be focused and on message as he's been doing over the past weeks....he's come a long way in that respect..... Now if he can sustain that we may very well see a President in the making. I think he's going to prove that is the case and this without loosing the "Trump flavor"....

At any rate he has my attention for the duration.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Uh, in case you are missing what is right before your eyes, it is "the same show" here every day.

#Nevertrumpbriefingroom.

Not really.  Every Day there is some new blunder, some new gaffe, some new revelation about The Donald that we can talk about.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's going to be revealing I think...For myself I'm looking for him to continue to be focused and on message as he's been doing over the past weeks....he's come a long way in that respect..... Now if he can sustain that we may very well see a President in the making. I think he's going to prove that is the case and this without loosing the "Trump flavor"....

At any rate he has my attention for the duration.

Wow, that thread at TOS... reminds me of the old days before the Sunday Morning Talk Show thread was completely corrupted.  Lots of pictures of food, breakfast, etc.  Digressions about cruises.  So, yeah, Trump may not be as blissful when this is over ... it costs large money to get in ... there goes the zombie crowd ... they like the free freak show.

It's mildly touching that so many trumpers are hanging in with the Trumpster.  Apparently a few people still like him ... I'm not sure why.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace

@musiclady @Emjay ~ Here's a picture that was posted on Twitter:

Trump addressing the Western Conservative summit in Denver -- to a cavernous ballroom less than half full.

https://twitter.com/marialaganga/status/748942784317403136/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
http://politistick.com/pics-taken-western-conservative-summit-spell-doom-trump-train/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:39:05 am by mlizzy »
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta