Author Topic: LET'S SEE.... WHAT ARE MY CHOICES.?  (Read 10145 times)

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: LET'S SEE.... WHAT ARE MY CHOICES.?
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2016, 04:12:59 pm »
Hes not President yet and has liability now. Use your head before posting such foolishness just to attack Trump.
The only absurdity is listening the Trump's foolish behavior and listening to his flock of orange koolaide drinkers.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2016, 04:20:10 pm »
Ever hear of the Supremacy clause. The 2nd is above all State laws. And its a Recognized right.

Trump could prove his sincerity and that its not all just red-meat stump speech rhetoric, if he were to immediately announce that all of his properties are now open to legal carry. It would be the simplest of simple executive orders, being he owns those properties. He wont, and you know it.  At one of his early town halls an audience member asked him if he would do it, and Trump said something to the affect that "it was a good idea, and he would look into it, next question" .
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2016, 04:21:48 pm »
Hes not President yet and has liability now. Use your head before posting such foolishness just to attack Trump.

What?!  What you wrote doesn't even mean anything.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2016, 04:27:19 pm »

Ever hear of the Supremacy clause. The 2nd is above all State laws. And its a Recognized right.

These two statements cannot be reconciled. 

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2016, 04:31:02 pm »
Trump could prove his sincerity and that its not all just red-meat stump speech rhetoric, if he were to immediately announce that all of his properties are now open to legal carry. It would be the simplest of simple executive orders, being he owns those properties. He wont, and you know it.  At one of his early town halls an audience member asked him if he would do it, and Trump said something to the affect that "it was a good idea, and he would look into it, next question" .
Then he can hire you to go to his properties and protect his High Value clients. Oh wait, You did not think the rant thru. Its Private Property, not Public. And how do you know there is no armed security  there protecting the guests?

Public gun free zones are unconstitutional. Private ones are not but they carry the civil liability of protecting invitees.

I was hoping one of you would see the absurdity of mixing Public and private but nope nobody did.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2016, 04:32:09 pm »
These two statements cannot be reconciled.
Same to you, For failing to know the difference between public property and private property.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2016, 04:44:06 pm »
Use your head before posting such foolishness just to attack Trump.

We're going to do everything we can to attack Trump and make sure the NYC liberal never gets anywhere near the White House.

Because if we must have an enemy at the head of the federal government, we want them to be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve Conservatism in the disgrace of his foolish and bad liberal measures.

Trump is more dangerous to liberty than the Mao Pantsuit given his myriad statements of punishment and personal animus towards everyone and anyone who will not kiss his ring. 

We're going to crusade for Darrell Castle or whomever Conservatives wish to write in on the ballot in November.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2016, 04:50:27 pm »
Same to you, For failing to know the difference between public property and private property.

Here Trump is talking about the Paris attacks, in public places, where people were not allowed to carry guns.  He may have specifically mentioned schools and military bases here, but he has also made it clear with other statements that he's talking about gun free zones in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOwTaG3R3c

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2016, 04:54:47 pm »
We're going to do everything we can to attack Trump and make sure the NYC liberal never gets anywhere near the White House.

Because if we must have an enemy at the head of the federal government, we want them to be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve Conservatism in the disgrace of his foolish and bad liberal measures.

Trump is more dangerous to liberty than the Mao Pantsuit given his myriad statements of punishment and personal animus towards everyone and anyone who will not kiss his ring. 

We're going to crusade for Darrell Castle or whomever Conservatives wish to write in on the ballot in November.
You keep saying this stuff and with no real current evidence to back it up. I contend you are wrong. I have listened to your arguments and found them to be irrational and emotional based not reasoned.

The problem you have is Good Conservatives, Good Christians in massive numbers disagree with you about Trump. What makes you so special only you can see such things that millions cannot? Is everybody crazy but you? James 1:26

HonestJohn

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2016, 04:56:13 pm »
Those in the GOP who back Trump are the damned.   He will lose,  and whether he takes the party and conservatism down with him depends on the patriots who have staked out there position AGAINST FASCISM now, when it matters. 

If the goal of this election becomes the repudiation of Trumpism, then so be it.   That is a righteous cause,  and I will take up that torch for the sake of my nation, my kids,  and everything good and decent I believe in.   We will suffer,  all of us, because we know the blighted wilderness that follows.   But it is always darkest before the dawn.

goopo

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2016, 04:59:20 pm »
Here Trump is talking about the Paris attacks, in public places, where people were not allowed to carry guns.  He may have specifically mentioned schools and military bases here, but he has also made it clear with other statements that he's talking about gun free zones in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOwTaG3R3c

Please stop the spin. He said in the US Public Places and over there he said they should have had people shooting back, clarified to be security later. In a Private place the right thing is to hold the owner liable for harm to their invitees.

You are arguing that the Federal Government should be able to tell you whether or not you can have a gun in your home. Think your arguments thru next time. This emotional need to bring down Trump is making the #nevertrumps look bad.

Offline Labette

• Show us on this doll where Trump made it hurt.
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2016, 05:28:48 pm »
Mechanicos -> "LET'S SEE....  WHAT ARE MY CHOICES.?" ...

----------------

Simple. We can either vote for the guy who says he will work to "Make America Great Again", or we can vote for the status quo - the people who have been aiding and abetting the decline. We can vote for the status quo directly or indirectly. A Trump win will not save humanity,  but it will allow us fight another day.

This November eight, we will enter the voting booth.  True or False?
However many people on the ballot, only one of two people will be elected. True or False?
One candidate will be Donald Trump. The other will be the Hildebeast or some hastily fabricated replacement clone. True or False?

(Paraphrasing criticisms I have been reading:)
But but but Trump is a liberal, a scoundrel, a dangerous man ! etc,etc,  -  Possible.
Trump is telling us what we want to hear and will double cross us !  - Also possible.

Who is Trump and what does he want to accomplish in running for president? 
Fame? He already has that without the extra responsibilities.
Wealth? He has that already.
Power? Possible. Consider though, his wealth already gives him some of that.
Maybe, just maybe, he is telling us the truth.  Just maybe at this stage in his life he is worried about the country his descendants will live in. As an older guy, I find myself thinking about this a lot.

Another Trump criticism I have noticed, his ego: Did you know ego/pride has a constructive use?  If I were to stand and tell about my humble accomplishments, I would be rightly regarded as a braggart and a blow-hard.   When a guy like Trump talks great things, it can be for his own self motivation. How his fellow countrymen view him down the road just might be important in HIS mind. I think this is a guy who is motivated by achievement.  Yes, he has an ego. In his case, that's exactly why I see him as most likely to follow through with his promises.

We now return y'all to your regularly scheduled Trumpsucks programming.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2016, 05:46:43 pm »
You keep saying this stuff and with no real current evidence to back it up. I contend you are wrong.

You think I'm wrong that we're going to do everything we can to attack Trump and make sure the NYC liberal never gets anywhere near the White House?  Watch and learn.  For we are.

You think that it's wrong that if we must have an enemy at the head of the federal government, we want them to be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve Conservatism in the disgrace of his foolish and bad liberal measures? 

Trump has already proven himself a disgrace and a fool, and we will not suffer him to be at the head under a false banner of Conservatism.

I have listened to your arguments and found them to be irrational and emotional based not reasoned.

You're projecting again. 

But of note you say the same exact thing that the Liberal Leftists tell me too on a daily basis.  They find that people who will not surrender Conservative principles and go with the flow of whatever or whomever is their champion issue du jour to be irrational too, just like you do.

The problem you have is Good Conservatives, Good Christians in massive numbers disagree with you about Trump.

I don't care.  History is replete with the wreckage of societies whose entire populations seig-heiled madmen who brought them to utter ruin.

You are welcome to join the lemmings off the cliff - I will not be joining you - even if I am the only one who doesn't leap.

What makes you so special only you can see such things that millions cannot?

Discernment. Something you obviously lack.

Is everybody crazy but you?

I'm not alone in my discernment.  On this board there are plenty of brethren and patriots who are in agreement with where we stand in opposition to your prince.

James 1:26

The Left tries using that scripture to silence Christians from speaking up against homosexuality and abortion.  It's an Alinsky's rule 4 that you attempt to toss out here with James 1:26.

Considering the amount of deceit you have spread, lies you have perpetrated and insults you have flung on this board alone, however subtle - you now illustrate yourself an abject hypocrite by biblical standards as well.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2016, 05:48:08 pm »
Please stop the spin. He said in the US Public Places and over there he said they should have had people shooting back, clarified to be security later. In a Private place the right thing is to hold the owner liable for harm to their invitees.

You are arguing that the Federal Government should be able to tell you whether or not you can have a gun in your home. Think your arguments thru next time. This emotional need to bring down Trump is making the #nevertrumps look bad.

"If you had 25 people in there that had had guns it would have been a totally different story." Trump, in the video I posted.

Unfortunately, the only totally different story is the one @Mechanicos is telling about why Trump can say gun free zones are bad yet maintains them on some of his own properties.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2016, 05:49:21 pm »

False.  And if I said what I really thought about you saying this it would be considered a personal attack.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2016, 06:18:35 pm »
Simple. We can either vote for the guy who says he will work to "Make America Great Again", or we can vote for the status quo - the people who have been aiding and abetting the decline. We can vote for the status quo directly or indirectly.

Show us where Darrell Castle of the other Conservatives we will vote for in November are part of the Status Quo when YOUR prince not only voted FOR the Status Quo - he FUNDED the status quo (Hillary Clinton - Bill DeBlasio, McCauliffe); CAMPAIGNED FOR THE STATUS QUO; enabled Statists to gain power; aided and abetted known Communists and criminals to achieve office who have taken us directly into decline by Trump's direct help.

So the idea of Trump 'making America great again' when he is the epitome of upholding and funding the status quo is laughable on it's face.

A Trump win will not save humanity,

The only thing you wrote that I agree with.

but it will allow us fight another day.

Not if he is a stalking horse for Hillary which I am become convinced he is given his unrelenting incessant attacks on Conservatives and anyone who will not kiss his ring.

This November eight, we will enter the voting booth.  True or False?

Twue.

However many people on the ballot, only one of two people will be elected. True or False?

False.

One candidate will be Donald Trump. The other will be the Hildebeast or some hastily fabricated replacement clone. True or False?

False.

Just maybe at this stage in his life he is worried about the country his descendants will live in. As an older guy, I find myself thinking about this a lot.

Lots of rich wealthy people in cahoots with government work tirelessly to ensure that the gravy train, fascist or otherwise - runs to provide the continuous revenue stream into their little empires for the sake of their offspring without regard to the little people in flyover country.

Regardless of Trump's actual motives - his liberal fruits and his continuous absurdities and demagoguery have disqualified him for the office he supposedly seeks.

Did you know ego/pride has a constructive use? 

Completely unbiblical.  Ego and pride is the seed to all sin and the root of all despotic tyrants who destroyed their own societies.  There is NOTHING constructive about ego and pride unless the Devil's rationale and reasoning is what motivates ones thinking.

Humility and an attitude of service is what makes a good leader.  Ego, pride and braggarts are what makes a tyrant.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2016, 06:18:58 pm »

We now return y'all to your regularly scheduled Trumpsucks programming.

That is now the one and only main usage; what this site has become. 24/7 ; Boring.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2016, 06:30:57 pm »
That is now the one and only main usage; what this site has become. 24/7 ; Boring.

You and yours took over and purged principled Conservatives from myriad forums and groups including FR to become Safe Spaces and echo chambers for Trump worship.

You have plenty of options to choose from to assuage your boredom with neverTrump Conservatives on this board.

Stop complaining and just go then.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2016, 06:56:21 pm »
And how do you know there is no armed security  there protecting the guests?

There is. They're paid $15 per hour, I sent you the link last time we discussed this. Not exactly top flight security for high value clients.

For comparison, a single close security bodyguard from a reputable agency will cost you in the region of $200 per hour to hire, more in high risk areas. A full security detail is 5 grand a day, minimum, with expenses on top.*

*don't ask
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2016, 08:06:47 pm »
You think I'm wrong that we're going to do everything we can to attack Trump and make sure the NYC liberal never gets anywhere near the White House?  Watch and learn.  For we are.

You think that it's wrong that if we must have an enemy at the head of the federal government, we want them to be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve Conservatism in the disgrace of his foolish and bad liberal measures? 

Trump has already proven himself a disgrace and a fool, and we will not suffer him to be at the head under a false banner of Conservatism.

You're projecting again. 

But of note you say the same exact thing that the Liberal Leftists tell me too on a daily basis.  They find that people who will not surrender Conservative principles and go with the flow of whatever or whomever is their champion issue du jour to be irrational too, just like you do.

I don't care.  History is replete with the wreckage of societies whose entire populations seig-heiled madmen who brought them to utter ruin.

You are welcome to join the lemmings off the cliff - I will not be joining you - even if I am the only one who doesn't leap.

Discernment. Something you obviously lack.

I'm not alone in my discernment.  On this board there are plenty of brethren and patriots who are in agreement with where we stand in opposition to your prince.

The Left tries using that scripture to silence Christians from speaking up against homosexuality and abortion.  It's an Alinsky's rule 4 that you attempt to toss out here with James 1:26.

Considering the amount of deceit you have spread, lies you have perpetrated and insults you have flung on this board alone, however subtle - you now illustrate yourself an abject hypocrite by biblical standards as well.

First, there is nothing special about you that makes you more Christian, More Conservative, More knowledgeable then me. All your arguments have been to inflict pain not do what you are supposed to. Calling me a Liberal has no effect since I am not one.

The fact is the emotion comes thru when you type. When the single-minded goal is nothing more then to hurt the bad man with no concern for collateral damage it leaves the world of rationality.

I did what I am supposed to do with an alleged fellow Christian.  It was trampled into the mud.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2016, 08:12:59 pm »
"If you had 25 people in there that had had guns it would have been a totally different story." Trump, in the video I posted.

Unfortunately, the only totally different story is the one @Mechanicos is telling about why Trump can say gun free zones are bad yet maintains them on some of his own properties.
Actually you are the one looking bad here.

You admitted he said Public places in his gun-free speech and listed them.

You failed to notice it was private property in France and it was not gun free by the owner of the property but the actions of the government. In such a Large establishment with Muslims near by the owner had no option to arm security people.

And again you argue Government has the authority to control whether you have a gun in your own home aka the private Property distinction with respect to government control.

Trump's clubs are private property and Government has no say in it do they? So apples and Oranges. Next time try harder.

Silver Pines

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2016, 08:45:23 pm »
Lets make that:
A) Clinton
B) Trump
C) Johnson
D) Stein
E) Castle
None of the above is NOT an option, as it is a cop out and helps elect one of the two leading frauds.

My pick is the only true constitutionalist is the race:  Darrell Castle, Constitution Party.

Castle will be my pick, too, if he's on the ballot in my state.  Otherwise, I think abstaining from the presidential vote and voting downticket is a valid option.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2016, 08:48:30 pm »
Castle will be my pick, too, if he's on the ballot in my state.  Otherwise, I think abstaining from the presidential vote and voting downticket is a valid option.

With respect, Catherine, only if you are sure that no "helpful" poll worker can't fill in the blank on your behalf. I don't know what your particular ballot looks like, so it may not apply, of course, but we do know fraud happens - why make it easier for her?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2016, 08:53:57 pm »
Actually you are the one looking bad here.

You admitted he said Public places in his gun-free speech and listed them.

You failed to notice it was private property in France and it was not gun free by the owner of the property but the actions of the government. In such a Large establishment with Muslims near by the owner had no option to arm security people.

And again you argue Government has the authority to control whether you have a gun in your own home aka the private Property distinction with respect to government control.

Trump's clubs are private property and Government has no say in it do they? So apples and Oranges. Next time try harder.

public, little 'p', as opposed to being at home.  Not Public, big P, owned by the gov't.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2016, 09:00:11 pm »
First, there is nothing special about you that makes you more Christian, More Conservative, More knowledgeable then me.

What a high and mighty opinion you have of yourself!  No wonder Trump appeals to you.  Ego-driven narcissism must be contagious.

All your arguments have been to inflict pain not do what you are supposed to.

What I am 'supposed to do'?????  Where is it written I must vote for Trump?

As to pain, well - you people wanted a war.  You declared us the enemy and told us we were either with your or against you. 

I'm against you.  So expect pain, I will not make it easy for you and yours.

Calling me a Liberal has no effect since I am not one.

Neither do you have any effect when you call Conservatives who will not vote for your prince, Hillary supporters. 

You have no effect.

None.

I did what I am supposed to do with an alleged fellow Christian.  It was trampled into the mud.

That is what I do with lies, propaganda, insults and invective.  I call it for what it is, draw the sword of truth and cut it down into the compost it is.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 09:03:33 pm by INVAR »