Author Topic: LET'S SEE.... WHAT ARE MY CHOICES.?  (Read 10147 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: LET'S SEE.... WHAT ARE MY CHOICES.?
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2016, 10:42:45 am »
Those in the GOP who back Trump are the damned.   He will lose,  and whether he takes the party and conservatism down with him depends on the patriots who have staked out there position AGAINST FASCISM now, when it matters. 

If the goal of this election becomes the repudiation of Trumpism, then so be it.   That is a righteous cause,  and I will take up that torch for the sake of my nation, my kids,  and everything good and decent I believe in.   We will suffer,  all of us, because we know the blighted wilderness that follows.   But it is always darkest before the dawn.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RedHead

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2016, 12:37:16 pm »
LET'S SEE....  WHAT ARE MY CHOICES.?

The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind a little more every day.!

Is he the Perfect Candidate whose thoughts mirrors mine on all fronts.?  NOPE

Can't make it past the first point without fibbing, can you?

Offline RedHead

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2016, 12:38:46 pm »
Because of Democrat vote fraud choice C = Hillary has an easier path.

Then your man has to work on his own fraud.  That shouldn't be a problem for him.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2016, 12:39:54 pm »
Lest see your proof that all end games of #nevertrump do not end in a Hillary win.

Let's see your proof that all end games of supporting Trump don't end with a Hillary win.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2016, 12:40:59 pm »
Thank heaven you're among a small and diminishing breed.     ^-^

Maybe.  But at least we can live with ourselves.

Oceander

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2016, 12:52:33 pm »
Thank heaven you're among a small and diminishing breed.     ^-^

I can always count on you for the small-minded, passive-aggressive insult.  Maybe some day you'll discover some courage.

Cassandra was only one, but she was always right.  Being amongst a small elite group does nothing to diminish the validity of one's views, just as increasing the number of lemmings running off the Trump cliff doesn't make the cliff any less fatal.  Enjoy the fall from the cliff, 'cause the stop at the bottom is gonna be a b*tch. 

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2016, 01:07:01 pm »
Where do you want it? In the gut or in the face?
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2016, 02:31:40 pm »

Is there any of the other RINO Politicians I like better.?  NOPE

Am I required to vote for a RINO? NOPE

Is there a conservative to vote for?  YEP, AND NOT JUST ONE.

You have already admitted that a vote against one candidate does not mean a win for another win, I thought you were done with that nonsense.  Just can't help yourself, can you?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2016, 02:49:50 pm »
I see Trump for what he is. An egomaniac con man who has duped many Republican voters into thinking he has anyone else's interests at heart. He is an immoral disgusting pig of a human being who lies so much he doesn't even know when he is doing it. He has no real principles other than self promotion and people have flocked to him in droves.

He will talk a good game for whatever group he is in front of, but if you really think that the president can just come into office with unlimited powers and do whatever he pleases like eliminating Gun Free Zones, or launching Trade Tariffs- well,  you need to refresh your knowledge on civics, starting with the limitations of the Federal Government and balance of powers.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2016, 02:53:03 pm »
I see Trump for what he is. An egomaniac con man who has duped many Republican voters into thinking he has anyone else's interests at heart. He is an immoral disgusting pig of a human being who lies so much he doesn't even know when he is doing it. He has no real principles other than self promotion and people have flocked to him in droves.

He will talk a good game for whatever group he is in front of, but if you really think that the president can just come into office with unlimited powers and do whatever he pleases like eliminating Gun Free Zones, or launching Trade Tariffs- well,  you need to refresh your knowledge on civics, starting with the limitations of the Federal Government and balance of powers.
Easy to eliminate gun-free zones since the DOJ can prosecute those who create them as violating constitutional rights. It kinda is one of the things they can legitimately do.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2016, 02:57:06 pm »
Darrell Castle

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2016, 03:06:28 pm »
Darrell Castle
He looks good but has no chance and its pretty well known. So a vote for him still ends up helping Hillary as a wasted vote that only dilutes the right.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2016, 03:17:20 pm »
Our choices are:

A) Clinton

B) Trump

C) None of the above

I pick "C."
Lets make that:
A) Clinton
B) Trump
C) Johnson
D) Stein
E) Castle
None of the above is NOT an option, as it is a cop out and helps elect one of the two leading frauds.

My pick is the only true constitutionalist is the race:  Darrell Castle, Constitution Party.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2016, 03:19:21 pm »
He looks good but has no chance and its pretty well known. So a vote for him still ends up helping Hillary as a wasted vote that only dilutes the right.
Good candidates don't have a chance only if people choose a looser over them for stupidity reasons.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2016, 03:29:05 pm »
Easy to eliminate gun-free zones since the DOJ can prosecute those who create them as violating constitutional rights. It kinda is one of the things they can legitimately do.

Easy?   The DOJ can prosecute schools, the NFL, major league baseball, Disneyland, county city buildings and their courtrooms, and private property owners?     

And this IS about what Trump himself said back in January, when he announced he would eliminate gun-free zones on schools.

“My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones,” Trump said at the time.

Not Without Congress he don't.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2016, 03:33:12 pm »

We don't care what you think.

You side with a liberal-Left fascist wannabe.

We side with an actual Conservative, whether Castle or whomever we write in.

We're against you.

We stand against you.

You and your Trump Militant compatriots have made us your enemy.

Now pound sand. We're going to do everything we can in our power to make sure an actual Conservative gets the vote in November instead of Trump or Hildabeast.

We don't care what the outcome is between two liberal NYC buffoons.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bunny Watson

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2016, 03:53:38 pm »
He opposes the people who you like to cite too. Thats a Good reason to support him.

The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2016, 03:58:05 pm »
Easy?   The DOJ can prosecute schools, the NFL, major league baseball, Disneyland, county city buildings and their courtrooms, and private property owners?     

And this IS about what Trump himself said back in January, when he announced he would eliminate gun-free zones on schools.

“My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones,” Trump said at the time.

Not Without Congress he don't.
I think you are wrong. It falls under civil rights and the DOJ has that power now. Should the DOJ exist is another issue. But no he does not need congress to enforce a constitutional right.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2016, 04:01:57 pm »
I think you are wrong. It falls under civil rights and the DOJ has that power now. Should the DOJ exist is another issue. But no he does not need congress to enforce a constitutional right.

Are Trump's own properties still gun free zones?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2016, 04:03:01 pm »

Gun free zones are a state issue, and Trump cannot override a state law with an EO.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2016, 04:04:50 pm »
Are Trump's own properties still gun free zones?
Donald Trump Is Against 'Gun-Free Zones' But Guns Aren't Allowed on Many of His Properties, Staff Says
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-gun-free-zones-guns-allowed-properties/story?id=39266544
@Mechanicos

Double standard at best!

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2016, 04:06:56 pm »

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

So Trump, nor anyone else, can infringe on the right to keep and bear arms.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2016, 04:07:46 pm »
Gun free zones are a state issue, and Trump cannot override a state law with an EO.
Ever hear of the Supremacy clause. The 2nd is above all State laws. And its a Recognized right.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2016, 04:08:16 pm »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2016, 04:10:03 pm »
Donald Trump Is Against 'Gun-Free Zones' But Guns Aren't Allowed on Many of His Properties, Staff Says
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-gun-free-zones-guns-allowed-properties/story?id=39266544
@Mechanicos

Double standard at best!
Hes not President yet and has liability now. Use your head before posting such foolishness just to attack Trump.