Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 28968 times)

Offline WAC

No, he's a flaming liberal. He's not far ahead of anything but the principles so many left behind to support that liberal.

Well Norm he did win over all  the other candidates regardless of how people want to see him.....liberal, conservative or something in between..he still won.

I snot voting for the two representatives of the parties really your best and only option – to throw in the towel?
Do Christians get to claim the moral high ground by electing Hillary by default?

It is silly to talk about not voting for either candidate. Every single Christian should vote.

Franklin Graham said.....“You don’t just stay home and not vote – you vote,”.... “Vote for the candidates that best support Biblical truth and Biblical values.”...You may have to hold your nose and choose of the two.”
 After all people voted for McCain who said parts of the religious right were divisive and even un-American! Yet they voted for him.

I’m going to vote 'for' protecting the Supreme Court from judges that are activists, who will always run counter to our Judeo-Christian value system....and principles..because Hillary will assuredly appoint those who will oppose us.

IIt was said that......"Trump could walk the aisle at a Billy Graham Crusade, while waving a King James Bible and singing “Amazing Grace” and it still wouldn’t be enough to convince the holier-than-thou club.".......nothing will.

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
It'd be raw sardines, muenster cheese on a sour dough hoagie.... with a side of slaw....
:3:
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Guess I'm against them.  :shrug:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Any one of the Rep. candidates are 'light years ahead' of either of those two you have mentioned....they lost against Trump, no matter how you color it.......neither have the revenue nor the support...they don't stand more than a name on a ballot discarded at the end of the General.... And that's just reality....a reality some have far greater difficulty understanding let alone grasping the truth of.

I don't care. I don't care if it's Hillary. 

I'd rather a clear enemy be at the head of government that I can oppose and have absolutely no hand of responsibility in that choice of tyrant.

I see Trump and his hordes of militants as a greater danger to what remains of my liberty than from Hillary.  I've read no death threats from Hillary supporters for failing to support her, but I have read all about how I will be 'refreshing' the Tree of Liberty for treason because I will not vote for your prince.

So you can pound sand attempting to try and convince me that voting for anyone but Trump is a waste.

I will vote for Castle, and vote proudly without regret and will proclaim it loudly.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
According to your post count, the Devil made you say that,,,PRAISE TRUMP!!! ;
The devil you say. :smokin:

That's not always a bad number. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_666
Some things are what you make of them. As for me, I'll never take the mark of the Trump.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

Do Christians get to claim the moral high ground by electing Hillary by default?

There is a huge flaw in that logic.

Hillary or Trump is no big difference. Makes no difference to me which one wins, I oppose both of them vociferously.

Offline Mechanicos

Should a I question the intelligence of a man who has supported two politicians he now claims to despise? That doesnt' show very good judgement.
Intelligence requires you to look at context. The Context is a highly corrupt city run by corrupt democrats and a real estate developer. You have 2 choices in such. Pay all the democrat flunkies for every little thing or donate to the highest democrats of the area to keep the lower level thieves at bay. When you live in a nice area it is not something that comes up. Go to any large liberal run city and most foreign countries and graft is the rule not the exception.

People who cannot see that he paid much more to GOP at the same time is just being dishonest with themselves.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

Well Norm he did win over all  the other candidates regardless of how people want to see him.....liberal, conservative or something in between..he still won.

I snot voting for the two representatives of the parties really your best and only option – to throw in the towel?

It is silly to talk about not voting for either candidate. Every single Christian should vote.

Franklin Graham said.....“You don’t just stay home and not vote – you vote,”.... “Vote for the candidates that best support Biblical truth and Biblical values.”...You may have to hold your nose and choose of the two.”
 After all people voted for McCain who said parts of the religious right were divisive and even un-American! Yet they voted for him.

I’m going to vote 'for' protecting the Supreme Court from judges that are activists, who will always run counter to our Judeo-Christian value system....and principles..because Hillary will assuredly appoint those who will oppose us.

IIt was said that......"Trump could walk the aisle at a Billy Graham Crusade, while waving a King James Bible and singing “Amazing Grace” and it still wouldn’t be enough to convince the holier-than-thou club.".......nothing will.

Billy and Frankie endorsed a guy that profited from his own abortion laws via Stericycle last go around so their Christianity is as false as Trump's fitness for office.

Offline Norm Lenhart

The devil you say. :smokin:

That's not always a bad number. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_666
Some things are what you make of them. As for me, I'll never take the mark of the Trump.

But...but...but...He's THE ONE!!!!! ;)

geronl

:3:

I should have picked a smellier cheese. lol

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Evangelicals support Trump. Conservatives support Trump. The argument made here is everybody else is crazy but you....

I don't care if I am the ONLY PERSON IN THE COUNTRY WHO WILL NOT VOTE FOR YOUR PRINCE.  He's not getting my vote, EVER. 

He is no Conservative, I don't care if Limbaugh himself insists his golf buddy is a full-throated Reagan Conservative, his fruits do not match the claims.

His fruits match those of Hillary and Bernie.

Clear it up any for you or do you need me to get one of those stupid graphics you are so fond of to illustrate it for you?

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

You have had rational adult and logical explanations for all you keep repeating while omitting the facts that contradict your spew such as Trump funding Conservatives more and even funding Cruz. You seem to ignore anything that does not feed your rage at Trump for beating Cruz. Yet here we are again with your part truths. 

Evangelicals support Trump. Conservatives support Trump. The argument made here is everybody else is crazy but you....

Trump funded Terry McAuliffe's first gubernatorial run.  That piece of slime currently squats in my governor's mansion.  Do you honestly think I, a Virginian, should give my vote to a McAuliffe donor?

Offline WAC

I don't care. I don't care if it's Hillary.

Well there you have it then...you're voting for one who has no chance, will loose no doubt, and you're proud of that....Ok...end of  story because it's got no where to go.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't care if I am the ONLY PERSON IN THE COUNTRY WHO WILL NOT VOTE FOR YOUR PRINCE.  He's not getting my vote, EVER. 

He is no Conservative, I don't care if Limbaugh himself insists his golf buddy is a full-throated Reagan Conservative, his fruits do not match the claims.

His fruits match those of Hillary and Bernie.

Clear it up any for you or do you need me to get one of those stupid graphics you are so fond of to illustrate it for you?

You have been quite a prolific writer on the subject, and I just wanted to give kudos for being tough and persuasive without calling people who disagree immoral.  Thanks, it makes it easier to move your way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Well there you have it then...you're voting for one who has no chance, will loose no doubt, and you're proud of that....Ok...end of  story because it's got no where to go.
Standing for what you believe in has a long tradition in America and among conservatives.

If that's a problem for you, so be it.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Intelligence requires you to look at context. The Context is a highly corrupt city run by corrupt democrats and a real estate developer. You have 2 choices in such. Pay all the democrat flunkies for every little thing or donate to the highest democrats of the area to keep the lower level thieves at bay. When you live in a nice area it is not something that comes up. Go to any large liberal run city and most foreign countries and graft is the rule not the exception.

People who cannot see that he paid much more to GOP at the same time is just being dishonest with themselves.
And he'll do the same kind of sleazy garbage in DC. But that will be fine, because that's just how it goes in DC.
Why is it okay to vote for a candidate that you claim and he has openly admitted bribes politicians? Are we to sit back and accept graft as the new normal?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

My principles are more valuable than playing political games because everyone is afraid to even recognize where we have arrived.

Vote for whomever fits your values best - but stop attempting to try and shame the rest of us and our principles because we will not support whom you think is going to save you and the country.

I don't practice idolatry or join a mob train around cults of personality.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The way I see it, if I hate both of the major candidates, I have the right to voice my opposition to both, but only if I vote for someone else. If everyone else confines themselves to those two bad choices, despite knowing they have more, that's their problem.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My principles are more valuable than playing political games because everyone is afraid to even recognize where we have arrived.

Vote for whomever fits your values best - but stop attempting to try and shame the rest of us and our principles because we will not support whom you think is going to save you and the country.

I don't practice idolatry or join a mob train around cults of personality.

That's what I'm talking about.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WAC

Billy and Frankie endorsed a guy that profited from his own abortion laws via Stericycle last go around so their Christianity is as false as Trump's fitness for office.

That's a gigantic stretch there Norm....if we used that standard of decision making we might as well never cast a vote again. ..or anyone else vote for that matter.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Ever since she turned around, bent over, and endorsed John McCain's Senate re-election
---even after his people threw her under the proverbial bus over 2008 with not one
word
from McCain in her defense or on her behalf---I lost a boatload of respect
for Sarah Palin. Anyone who'd thrown me under the proverbial bus like that and
then came schnorring for an endorsement, I'd have told him (or her) where
they could shove that endorsement.

All she's done now is remind me even more how pleasurable it is to have the "none
of the above" voting option for the presidency in my state.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Mechanicos

And he'll do the same kind of sleazy garbage in DC. But that will be fine, because that's just how it goes in DC.
Why is it okay to vote for a candidate that you claim and he has openly admitted bribes politicians? Are we to sit back and accept graft as the new normal?

Why would he? hes already rich and will be the top of the power Structure. Its illogical to impute to him the normal motivations of the the Lawyers Guild we have infesting DC now.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

That's a gigantic stretch there Norm....if we used that standard of decision making we might as well never cast a vote again. ..or anyone else vote for that matter.

Then by all means explain the Christianity of empowering an abortion profiteer to the highest office on the planet. I'll wait.

Silver Pines

Trump lied and waved a Bible and claimed Jesus Christ, while being little more than an atheist, as Ben Carson clumsily revealed.

The man is on video saying that he would not put a stop to partial birth abortion.

He lies habitually.  He openly mocked a disabled reporter.  He's so consumed with pride that he says he's never done anything that requires forgiveness.

He claims to have donated millions to charity, but in reality, since 2009 he made ONE donation of less than $10,000.   

He said that avoiding sexually transmitted diseases was his own personal Vietnam.  He's a serial adulterer who bragged about his exploits and, in fact, called the husbands of his conquests so that he could laugh in their faces.

Christians should distance themselves from such a moral sewer.  God is bigger than Hillary Clinton, and He's in control.  If Franklin Graham wants to give in to panic, that's his issue.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Politico
By Nick Gass
7/1/16

Sarah Palin assailed fellow Republicans on Friday for failing to support Donald Trump as their party's presumptive nominee, suggesting that they feel "threatened." Her message: You're either with us or you're against us.
"That gang, they call themselves Never hashtag, whatever, I just call ‘em Republicans Against Trump, or RAT for short," the former governor of Alaska told attendees of the Western Conservative Summit in Denver, ahead of Trump's address.

Recalling a past speech she was asked to give at an event that went unnamed, the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate related that the topic of her address was to be on "How is Trump winning" but "more specifically, it was, ‘Why, oh, why is Trump winning?"

"And you know it was really funny, to me, the ‘splodey heads keep ‘sploding over this movement because it seems so obvious," she said.

Read more at: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/sarah-palin-attacks-never-trump-225031#ixzz4DBBgP9wg

"Splodey heads keep 'sploding"....this woman is as dumb as a plank.

She sure hasn't done herself any favors since allowing McLunatic to blame her for his loss,has she?  All she has done is bounce from one screwup to another as she peddles her ass for fame and fortune.

IF she had stayed quiet for a little while and then came out in defense of herself after McLunatic started dumping on her everywhere he went,she could have maybe had a real political future as something other than a joke.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!