Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 29007 times)

Offline musiclady

Ah, the old "there is no God and I hate Him" approach?

Funny how often that happens.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This thread is tiresomely off topic
:chairbang:

It could be worse.  It could have pics of boxes of pig rectums......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

You're welcome.

(To be fair, it was a thread about ramadan)

Offline uglybiker

Like this?

Although there might be a few lips mixed in there, too.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@sneakypete you found for those links yet to back up your tinfoil?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete you found for those links yet to back up your tinfoil?

I thought I told you to ESAD? Run off and follow directions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I guess I was temporarily rendered blind at that point from spittle flying from your lips with all that lunacy you were spewing.

A simple no would have sufficed   
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:25:23 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess I was temporarily rendered blind at that point from spittle flying from your lips with all that lunacy you were spewing.

A simple no would have sufficed

No,it wouldn't. I told you several days ago I don't look up links for people,and to look them up yourself.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:30:20 pm by sneakypete »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No,it wouldn't. I told you several days ago I don't look up links for people,and to look them up yourself.

Typical tinfoiler...makes all kinds of wild ass claims...then doesn't have the guts or then mental capacity to back up their insanity.

Duly noted

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
:laugh:

Laugh now...nutjobs like this could just as easily make yountue next target of their insanity.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Typical tinfoiler...makes all kinds of wild ass claims...then doesn't have the guts or then mental capacity to back up their insanity.

Duly noted

I had a period of my posting life when I just flat out refused to do Google searches for people.  It was those few times it didn't make a darned bit of difference that wore me out.  After a while, I compromised with myself and vowed not to make claims that I'm not willing to Google in the first place.  Besides, I might find out I was wrong and I save myself an embarrassment.  It slows me down but my responses tend to be more measured.

Unless I'm dealing with an Ahole troll.  No rules about arguing with trolls.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I had a period of my posting life when I just flat out refused to do Google searches for people.  It was those few times it didn't make a darned bit of difference that wore me out.  After a while, I compromised with myself and vowed not to make claims that I'm not willing to Google in the first place.  Besides, I might find out I was wrong and I save myself an embarrassment.  It slows me down but my responses tend to be more measured.

Unless I'm dealing with an Ahole troll.  No rules about arguing with trolls.   :laugh:

@Cyber Liberty

I gave it up several years ago after realizing there were political groupies on most boards challenging anyone that posted negative things about the candidate they really backed to provide links so the poster they challenged would waste time looking for several different sources for links,and then after posting them the objector would claim they were biased or outright lies,and demand more links. It was nothing more than a ploy to keep you from posting things they didn't like.

I also discovered that no matter what the subject was,you could find links that denied it happened or claim that it did. No matter what you post or the source of your link,nothing you ever post will be accepted as true by a true believer that is in LOVE with his own ideas,so why bother. This is especially true when it comes to links about polarizing politicians like those from the Bush and Clinton Crime Families. Their groupies are in LOVE,and there is nothing you can say,do,or post that will get them to change their minds.

The way I see it,it's enough to post enough details to provide the information needed so that anyone curious about it can do their own damn searches and make up their own damn minds. I have better things to do with my time that waste it trying to prove what I know to be right to someone that just doesn't want to hear it. They ain't paying me for my time,so they can damn sure find it themselves.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:01:48 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I gave it up several years ago after realizing there were political groupies on most boards challenging anyone that posted negative things about the candidate they really backed to provide links so the poster they challenged would waste time looking for several different sources for links,and then after posting them the objector would claim they were biased or outright lies,and demand more links. It was nothing more than a ploy to keep you from posting things they didn't like.

I also discovered that no matter what the subject was,you could find links that denied it happened or claim that it did. No matter what you post or the source of your link,nothing you ever post will be accepted as true by a true believer that is in LOVE with his own ideas,so why bother. This is especially true when it comes to links about polarizing politicians like those from the Bush and Clinton Crime Families. Their groupies are in LOVE,and there is nothing you can say,do,or post that will get them to change their minds.

The way I see it,it's enough to post enough details to provide the information needed so that anyone curious about it can do their own damn searches and make up their own damn minds. I have better things to do with my time that waste it trying to prove what I know to be right to someone that just doesn't want to hear it. They ain't paying me for my time,so they can damn sure find it themselves.

That was a great post, @sneakypete  My thoughts exactly.  I agree, "Pearls before swine."  Damned lot of work, seemingly for nothing with the dullards I get at Facebook.

But when I found it more tiresome to defend my telling them to "do their own damned research," I just quit telling them what they needed to hear in the first place.  Blech.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Cyber Liberty

The way I see it, it's enough to post enough details to provide the information needed so that anyone curious about it can do their own damn searches and make up their own damn minds. I have better things to do with my time that waste it trying to prove what I know to be right to someone that just doesn't want to hear it. They ain't paying me for my time,so they can damn sure find it themselves.

I had much the same problem on TOS. I finally got in the habit of posting the links to statements I believed would be considered bones of contention. Those links were (quite obviously at times) not pursued. The objective was, as you said, not discussion, but distraction, not truth, but obfustication.

I am willing to support my statements (once). If someone has issue with my sources, then let's see their cards and they can provide their sources which say otherwise.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

Your apostrophe use is quite bizarre. Pluralizing "baby" like a greengrocer, yet leaving out apostrophes where needed ("husbands"; "I'm").

But, to the point, yes, I fear Trump's tyrannical tendencies more than the corruption of Hillary.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline flowers

I missed this one DC.......very good!!! :patriot:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Your apostrophe use is quite bizarre. Pluralizing "baby" like a greengrocer, yet leaving out apostrophes where needed ("husbands"; "I'm").

But, to the point, yes, I fear Trump's tyrannical tendencies more than the corruption of Hillary.

I didn't create that.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I had much the same problem on TOS.

That's where I lost my patience and gained my disgust with people demanding links.

After all,it ain't like doing web searches for public officials and their actions costs money or is hard to do. It's just time consuming to search through all the spin pieces,lies,half-lies,delusions, and outright obstruction on dozens of sites to find the one link you remember reading 6 months ago and can't find now.

This is especially true with links going back to the Bush and Clinton Crime families. LOTS of those links seem to have been taken down by new owners of the URL's. Gee,I wonder why that happens?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 12:38:23 am by sneakypete »