Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 28999 times)

Silver Pines

I'm not clicking on the link.

I just need to ask if there was anywhere in her remarks where Sally Parin gives us any substantive, principled reasons to vote for the con man.... I'm guessing not.

"Palin peppered her speech with unequivocal praise of Trump, who she called a "revolutionary."
"Thinking Americans thought and watched Donald Trump rip the veil off a rigged system that has betrayed your everyday, hard-workin’, garden-variety, ticked-off American. And there are more of us than the disconnected left can ever even fathom," Palin remarked."

I can't hold back anymore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Ua53PJlv8

Silver Pines

Her endorsement of Trump was painful to watch - she was soooo bad, like she was drunk and couldn't control what she was saying.  I was astounded at what I was watching and yes, Trump looked like he was stunned at her presentation.  I said to Bob that Trump should send her back to Alaska right then, that she had drastically changed for some reason.

Click that link in my most recent post, lol.

Silver Pines

If CatherineofAragon says someone said something, you can bank on it she is right.  She can come up with quotes from most everyone who ever lived.  She did that on TOS and sometimes that caused trouble, even from Jim.  Some of those people, including Jim and others, did not want their previous posts from years ago to be reprinted.
@CatherineofAragon

Digging around pays off, LOL.

Online kevindavis007

He posted it on his twitter feed a while back....right after  the Indiana primary, I think.

OK..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

geronl

"Palin peppered her speech with unequivocal praise of Trump, who she called a "revolutionary."
"Thinking Americans thought and watched Donald Trump rip the veil off a rigged system that has betrayed your everyday, hard-workin’, garden-variety, ticked-off American. And there are more of us than the disconnected left can ever even fathom," Palin remarked.

Benito Mussolini was revolutionary too. Trump did and said nothing that hasn't been said by much better men than himself.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I've actually received some comments (not here) accusing me of treason followed by 'the tree of liberty must be watered' quote references or things like that. It just makes me firmer in my #nevertrump stance.

Me too.  The invective I read was that upon a Trump victory - we would be rounded up and "punished" and made "Public examples of" and if Trump loses, we will be held personally responsible and "traitors will be hung or shot".

It was the Trump Militant that pushed me into NeverTrump territory long before Trump's own words began to solidify that position.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

Benito Mussolini was revolutionary too. Trump did and said nothing that hasn't been said by much better men than himself.

Trump's such a revolutionary that he can't sleep away from his Manhattan penthouse.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Hes more conservative and more for America then anything else we have. Helping the liberal here with attacking him shows insanity. Because there is no end game for #neverTrump that does not result in Hillary winning.

Pathetic.

We have Darrell Castle.  We have Gary Johnson.  Both of them are alone, LIGHT YEARS ahead of Trump in the Conservatism department, because your prince has none - and is not a Conservative, and never was.

He voted for , funded, campaigned for a KNOWN COMMUNIST FOR NYC MAYOR less than 3 years ago.  But you lectured us that was good business sense.

The amount of pandering and apologist propaganda you spew for your prince is truly remarkable.  Either you are indeed a True Believer, or paid to do what you do.

Based on your own fruits on this board alone - if it were Obama versus Hillary, you would telling us that Hillary is more Conservative and more for America than anything else we have.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I didn't hear Steve say that.. However, he is right.. The evangelical church in America is sick..

The church in America fits perfectly with the description of the church found in Revelation 3 where Jesus Himself is excoriating them for what they have become.

“To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I vomit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. -Revelation 3: 14-18

Offline WAC

We have Darrell Castle.  We have Gary Johnson.  Both of them are alone, LIGHT YEARS ahead of Trump in the Conservatism department

Any one of the Rep. candidates are 'light years ahead' of either of those two you have mentioned....they lost against Trump, no matter how you color it.......neither have the revenue nor the support...they don't stand more than a name on a ballot discarded at the end of the General.... And that's just reality....a reality some have far greater difficulty understanding let alone grasping the truth of.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Any one of the Rep. candidates are 'light years ahead' of either of those two you have mentioned....they lost against Trump, no matter how you color it.......neither have the revenue nor the support...they don't stand more than a name on a ballot discarded at the end of the General.... And that's just reality....a reality some have far greater difficulty understanding let alone grasping the truth of.

No, he's a flaming liberal. He's not far ahead of anything but the principles so many left behind to support that liberal.

Offline WAC

Her endorsement of Trump was painful to watch - she was soooo bad, like she was drunk and couldn't control what she was saying.  I was astounded at what I was watching and yes, Trump looked like he was stunned at her presentation.  I said to Bob that Trump should send her back to Alaska right then, that she had drastically changed for some reason.

She's still bad and IMO did  Trump no good by being there. I think she's using Trump to try and get back some of her better days, now long gone. I couldn't handle her shrilling voice then and today had to lower the volume way down....it's not the same Palin  when she first stepped on the stage...that Palin is long gone. The replacement is just a woman trying to regain that time...it's not going to happen.

geronl

She's still bad and IMO did  Trump no good by being there. I think she's using Trump to try and get back some of her better days, now long gone. I couldn't handle her shrilling voice then and today had to lower the volume way down....it's not the same Palin  when she first stepped on the stage...that Palin is long gone. The replacement is just a woman trying to regain that time...it's not going to happen.

The same Palin (if there ever was such a thing) would probably support a conservative candidate instead of the fraud.

Offline Ginger Republic

• HRH Archduchess Tamar de Bruce the Red, Guardian of Nirvana
  • Formerly known as Tamar1973
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Offline Ginger Republic

If she truly represents conservative Christians, conservative Christians better do some soul searching.

:amen: They need to do a lot of soul searching but I think most of them already sold it to the highest bidder to support the Orange One.
2016 shows that most so-called conservatives & liberals want a tyrant, not a leader; Americans want a monarchy, not a republic.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." John Quincy Adams

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose."The 12th Dr. Who

Offline Mechanicos

Pathetic.

We have Darrell Castle.  We have Gary Johnson.  Both of them are alone, LIGHT YEARS ahead of Trump in the Conservatism department, because your prince has none - and is not a Conservative, and never was.

He voted for , funded, campaigned for a KNOWN COMMUNIST FOR NYC MAYOR less than 3 years ago.  But you lectured us that was good business sense.

The amount of pandering and apologist propaganda you spew for your prince is truly remarkable.  Either you are indeed a True Believer, or paid to do what you do.

Based on your own fruits on this board alone - if it were Obama versus Hillary, you would telling us that Hillary is more Conservative and more for America than anything else we have.
You have had rational adult and logical explanations for all you keep repeating while omitting the facts that contradict your spew such as Trump funding Conservatives more and even funding Cruz. You seem to ignore anything that does not feed your rage at Trump for beating Cruz. Yet here we are again with your part truths. 

Evangelicals support Trump. Conservatives support Trump. The argument made here is everybody else is crazy but you....
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

"Liberals support Trump."

Fixed it for you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's like an Alkie trying to chase that buzz.  Sad.  I really liked her back then.  Her blind fealty to John McStain has torn it for me, though.  She needs to make me a sandwich.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
You have had rational adult and logical explanations for all you keep repeating while omitting the facts that contradict your spew such as Trump funding Conservatives more and even funding Cruz. You seem to ignore anything that does not feed your rage at Trump for beating Cruz. Yet here we are again with your part truths. 

Evangelicals support Trump. Conservatives support Trump. The argument made here is everybody else is crazy but you....
Should a I question the intelligence of a man who has supported two politicians he now claims to despise? That doesnt' show very good judgement.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline uglybiker

You Are Either With Us or Against Us

I remember saying that.
Right before somebody cut my legs off.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Click that link in my most recent post, lol.

I'm still LMBO.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Should a I question the intelligence of a man who has supported two politicians he now claims to despise? That doesnt' show very good judgement.

According to your post count, the Devil made you say that,,,PRAISE TRUMP!!! ;

Offline Ginger Republic

@CatherineofAragon
I would go to extreme measures to keep her from endorsing me if I were running for office.  At some point, her brain deteriorated to the point she can't make sensible complete sentences.  She is a mess in speaking and dressing.  Her appearance and demeanor looks/sounds as though she just left the neighborhood bar after numerous straight shots.  I had no feeling about her one way or the other when she came on the scene those years ago.  Now, she is a basket case and an embarrassment to watch/hear.

That SNL spoof on her endorsement of Trump was so spot on!

https://youtu.be/0pinZNYxQeo

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don't choose to use my precious vote based on who likes the politicians.  I use if for whom I like, and nobody else.  Endorsements are useless on me.
I will NOT comply.

geronl

She needs to make me a sandwich.

It'd be raw sardines, muenster cheese on a sour dough hoagie.... with a side of slaw....