Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 28997 times)

Silver Pines

If she truly represents conservative Christians, conservative Christians better do some soul searching.

I tend to agree with Steve Deace when he said the evangelical church in America is sick. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
AGAINST YOU THEN LADY.

What do you intend to do about it?

Execute us for treason like your militant followers are trumpeting all over the net and social media??????

I've actually received some comments (not here) accusing me of treason followed by 'the tree of liberty must be watered' quote references or things like that. It just makes me firmer in my #nevertrump stance.

Offline kevindavis007

I tend to agree with Steve Deace when he said the evangelical church in America is sick.

I didn't hear Steve say that.. However, he is right.. The evangelical church in America is sick..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
I would go to extreme measures to keep her from endorsing me if I were running for office.  At some point, her brain deteriorated to the point she can't make sensible complete sentences.  She is a mess in speaking and dressing.  Her appearance and demeanor looks/sounds as though she just left the neighborhood bar after numerous straight shots.  I had no feeling about her one way or the other when she came on the scene those years ago.  Now, she is a basket case and an embarrassment to watch/hear.

Remember how well put-together she was at the 2008 convention?  Now I believe that was just heavy polish applied by the McCain campaign. 

When she gave her Trump endorsement speech, you could practically see the gears grinding in Donald's head as he tried to figure out how to unload her already.

Silver Pines

I didn't hear Steve say that.. However, he is right.. The evangelical church in America is sick..

He posted it on his twitter feed a while back....right after  the Indiana primary, I think.

Offline skeeter

I've actually received some comments (not here) accusing me of treason followed by 'the tree of liberty must be watered' quote references or things like that.

My response to the liberty tree threat would be 'it sure as ^%$# does.'

Offline Mechanicos

Who is on our side?   You really think Trump is a conservative?

BEWAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Hes more conservative and more for America then anything else we have. Helping the liberal here with attacking him shows insanity. Because there is no end game for #neverTrump that does not result in Hillary winning.

Besides its arrogance narcissistic and hubris to be claiming only the antis are conservative, principled, know whats going on, know all the facts, etc. The Anti's own record of being 100 percent wrong proves you have no basis for the Hubris. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
This saying worked so well for Bush.... not....
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

My response to the liberty tree threat would be 'it sure as ^%$# does.'

The funny part is in the letter that the quote is referenced takes much of the opposite tone than those who cite that one part think it does.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I've actually received some comments (not here) accusing me of treason followed by 'the tree of liberty must be watered' quote references or things like that. It just makes me firmer in my #nevertrump stance.

I said this before here but...

These keyboard warrior/Trump fanatics arent just like this online. They are the same aXXholes in their normal lives, which means they are most likely shunned by their neighbors. At least the ones that they would be turning to to help them when the ferals come calling in a SHTF scenario.

Imagine their horror with a mob at their back and a closed door in their faces. Thats the future they can look forward to. And thats the best they can hope for. Because there's people like me that will simply turn them over to that mob with a smile. This enemy of my enemy is ALSO my enemy. I'll be damned if I endanger actual Americans in my friends and family to save one of these America hating liberals.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:51:58 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This saying worked so well for Bush.... not....
  Stealing other people's quotes and repackaging them as her own zingers is pretty much half of what Palin's idea of oratory is. I remember noticing that in the 2008 debate when she was copying lines from Reagan.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline madmaximus

Ahh, yes. The Palins. The Jerry Springer Show of political families.

Sarah, go back to bailing out your woman-beating son. And take care of your out-of-wedlock grandkids.

Palin and her family are white trash personified.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:05:40 pm by madmaximus »

Offline ABX

I guess she agrees with Trump when he said: "each man must choose between joining our side or the other side. Any attempt to avoid taking sides in this must end in fiasco."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Hes more conservative and more for America then anything else we have. Helping the liberal here with attacking him shows insanity. Because there is no end game for #neverTrump that does not result in Hillary winning.

Besides its arrogance narcissistic and hubris to be claiming only the antis are conservative, principled, know whats going on, know all the facts, etc. The Anti's own record of being 100 percent wrong proves you have no basis for the Hubris.

Strawman argument.   Him calling himself a conservative does not make him a conservative.  He's never supported a conservative cause until this election.  He has supported liberal causes for decades.  He is just as liberal as Hillary.

We have the facts.   Pretending the facts arent what they are is suicidal.   What the heck is an "Anti"?   Is that another false label you've created to dehumanize people who acknowledge what Trump is?

We haven't hit the convention yet.    NOW is the time to select a candidate who can win and who will actually support the Constitution.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

Stealing other people's quotes and repackaging them as her own zingers is pretty much half of what Palin's idea of oratory is. I remember noticing that in the 2008 debate when she was copying lines from Reagan.

It is pretty bad when this one's origin (albeit many but the one that translates most directly) came from: O con noi o contro di noi- Mussolini's slogan (literally translates, you are with us or against us).

geronl

I am 200% against Trump.

That is sort of the point of being #NeverTrump. It means Never supporting Trump.

geronl

I'm not clicking on the link.

I just need to ask if there was anywhere in her remarks where Sally Parin gives us any substantive, principled reasons to vote for the con man.... I'm guessing not.

Offline Mechanicos

Strawman argument.   Him calling himself a conservative does not make him a conservative.  He's never supported a conservative cause until this election.  He has supported liberal causes for decades.  He is just as liberal as Hillary.

We have the facts.   Pretending the facts arent what they are is suicidal.   What the heck is an "Anti"?   Is that another false label you've created to dehumanize people who acknowledge what Trump is?

We haven't hit the convention yet.    NOW is the time to select a candidate who can win and who will actually support the Constitution.
You do not have facts. Thats part of the problem. Here is a real Fact, Nothing you hope to occur at the convention will have any result other then getting Hillary elected.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

I am 200% against Trump.

That is sort of the point of being #NeverTrump. It means Never supporting Trump.

To liberals, words are like the Constitution. Living 'documents' that are rather elastic. So a guy thats a documented liberal is now 'conservative' and people who support actual (real meaning) conservatives are "Hillary supporters'.

geronl

@CatherineofAragon
I would go to extreme measures to keep her from endorsing me if I were running for office.  At some point, her brain deteriorated to the point she can't make sensible complete sentences.  She is a mess in speaking and dressing.  Her appearance and demeanor looks/sounds as though she just left the neighborhood bar after numerous straight shots.  I had no feeling about her one way or the other when she came on the scene those years ago.  Now, she is a basket case and an embarrassment to watch/hear.

Is she wearing her wedding ring this time.... for a long time there she did not wear it while traveling with Trump...

Offline ABX

I'm not clicking on the link.

I just need to ask if there was anywhere in her remarks where Sally Parin gives us any substantive, principled reasons to vote for the con man.... I'm guessing not.

You should. Her full set of comments are hilarious (and really sad). They even made the Wikipedia page on historic references to "you're either with us or against us"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You%27re_either_with_us,_or_against_us#Historical_quotations

geronl

To liberals, words are like the Constitution. Living 'documents' that are rather elastic. So a guy thats a documented liberal is now 'conservative' and people who support actual (real meaning) conservatives are "Hillary supporters'.

Maybe some day they will understand that #NeverTrump actually means never Trump. lol

Offline Norm Lenhart

Maybe some day they will understand that #NeverTrump actually means never Trump. lol

Some maybe. Few. Many arent that bright. Which is why they support Trump to begin with for the most part. Idiocracy is real.

Offline Victoria33

When she gave her Trump endorsement speech, you could practically see the gears grinding in Donald's head as he tried to figure out how to unload her already.

Her endorsement of Trump was painful to watch - she was soooo bad, like she was drunk and couldn't control what she was saying.  I was astounded at what I was watching and yes, Trump looked like he was stunned at her presentation.  I said to Bob that Trump should send her back to Alaska right then, that she had drastically changed for some reason. 

Offline Victoria33

If CatherineofAragon says someone said something, you can bank on it she is right.  She can come up with quotes from most everyone who ever lived.  She did that on TOS and sometimes that caused trouble, even from Jim.  Some of those people, including Jim and others, did not want their previous posts from years ago to be reprinted.
@CatherineofAragon