Author Topic: "Do not molest me": Swedish police giving out bracelets to girls in the wake of immigrant attacks  (Read 266 times)

rangerrebew

"Do not molest me": Swedish police giving out bracelets to girls in the wake of immigrant attacks
Published June 30, 2016 06:30
 In the aftermath of last year's asylum-related sexual attacks at the "We Are Stockholm" youth festival, the Swedish police are now launching a new campaign. Officers will give out bracelets with the text "Do not molest me" to girls attending this year's festival, of according to Dan Eliasson, head of the country's national police force.
Like the article on Facebook
Share / Print

"The police are taking the reports of sexual molestation seriously, especiallywhen it happens to young people," Eliasson said in an official press release.

http://en.europenews.dk/-Do-not-molest-me-Swedish-police-giving-out-bracelets-to-girls-in-the-wake-of-immigrant-attacks-132977.html

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:49:23 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

If I were a Swedish girl, this would make me feel so much safer. :thud:  If they just mastered the rape preventing technique favored by American liberals, peeing in their pants at exactly the right moment, they could go anywhere. :3:

Online mountaineer

You mean throwing a hashtag their way (something like #whileIrespectyourfinereligionofpeaceIdpreferyounotrapemeprettyplease) doesn't work?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

If that doesn't work, create a new hashtag