Author Topic: ..Durbin schools Cruz.. Cruz fires back Bigtime, then Sessions schools Durbin.... When Activists 'Boss' refuses to answer on Islamic Extremism.  (Read 678 times)

Offline bilo

Thanks for posting this. Sen Cruz & Sen Sessions are terrific.  God Bless them both.

It's to bad we didn't end up with Sen Cruz as the nominee.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Heard it and then, Mark Levin was playing a whole lot of this today.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Misleading headline. Durbin is not capable of schooling Ted Cruz. Durbin was giving cover to the reluctant witness. Durbin is not qualified to carry Cruz's briefcase.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Still had wished it would of been those two running for president... Sessions and Cruz would of made a great team.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online GrouchoTex

Still had wished it would of been those two running for president... Sessions and Cruz would of made a great team.

:amen:

Offline skeeter

But for that single glaring lapse of common sense a few months ago Sessions is impressive.

I would still like to know why he did that.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
But for that single glaring lapse of common sense a few months ago Sessions is impressive.

I would still like to know why he did that.

I would, too. It defies logic and I do wonder if Sessions regrets his support of Trump.
Principles matter. Words matter.