Author Topic: Chris Christie being vetted for Trump VP, sources say  (Read 4284 times)

geronl

Re: Trump campaign vetting Chris Christie for VP: reports
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2016, 07:28:57 pm »
Yes, this is the ticket that would inspire America....

lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2016, 07:32:46 pm »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2016, 07:33:04 pm »
We should do our rump supporter friends a favor and go ahead and come up with talking points for them so they don't have to wait for the Citizens For Trump alert.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:34:00 pm by AbaraXas »

geronl

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2016, 07:35:52 pm »
The Trump-Christi campaign should buy up all the late night infomercial time on local stations and do their own version of Gene Scott's show...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2016, 08:00:12 pm »
Who's going to be SecState. Vinnie the Hat?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline SirLinksALot

BREAKING: Chris Christie Being Vetted for Trump’s VP Slot
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2016, 08:37:42 pm »
SOURCE: RED STATE

URL: http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/06/30/christie-trump-vp-vetted/

by: Brandon Morse

Chris Christie's wildest dreams may come true, as his former rival turned BFF is vetting him for a VP position in the Trump Presidency.

Christie, of course, has been Trump's most loyal of hands since ending his own campaign for President last year. Since then, the man has defended Trump after every gaffe, slip-up, and racist remark. Now, his loyalty has been recognized, and Trump is now considering to let Christie stand awkwardly behind him for the coming years as his Vice President.

An unnamed source has told CNN that Christie has begun filling out the paperwork necessary for the vetting process.

According to the New York Times, Christie has already taken to putting together the groundwork for a Trump Presidency, and transitioning into a more prominent role within the administration.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: BREAKING: Chris Christie Being Vetted for Trump’s VP Slot
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2016, 10:55:06 pm »
He went to Jared.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:55:46 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2016, 02:47:35 am »
Looks like everyone else turned Trump down.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2016, 02:50:42 am »
LOL!  Both finalists are just like Trump:  fat and problems with impulse control.   

Two obnoxious aholes aren't going to be a very attractive ticket.  They'll be like a villain tag-team on WWE.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2016, 03:40:12 am »
LOL!  Both finalists are just like Trump:  fat and problems with impulse control.   

Two obnoxious aholes aren't going to be a very attractive ticket.  They'll be like a villain tag-team on WWE.

and the cult will still blame us... lol

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2016, 04:08:42 am »
Oh brother. A New York Liberal and another nor easterner wannabe from across the river - NYs little sister- in New Joisey. Now what does THAT say about the rest of the country and NY values.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2016, 04:50:18 am »
Oh brother. A New York Liberal and another nor easterner wannabe from across the river - NYs little sister- in New Joisey. Now what does THAT say about the rest of the country and NY values.

Who else but Christie? Every time Trump sneezes, Christie gets whiplash.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2016, 05:06:15 am »
That will do WONDERS to get Conservatives on board the Trump train.

Well, I did suggest that they continue to pander to Bernie supporters for help.  This is a step in that direction.

So much for Trump being the "anti-Establsihment candidate".

Now watch the Trump militant come out to hail and glorify this potential outcome as brilliant and exactly what will unify the party.

It's a freaking train wreck.

Total train wreck.

They want to get rid of him in New Jersey.  Its like mafia incorporated with those two.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: Chris Christie being vetted for Trump VP, sources say
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2016, 05:43:36 am »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2016, 05:50:55 am »
One day, I got sick and Up Trumped all over the place.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2016, 06:13:36 am »

Those values show in judicial picks too.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/420954/christie-type-judges-are-liberal-carrie-severino

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2016, 06:45:53 am »

Trumps getting desperate for Convention speakers, desperate for a VP, and it appears also desperate for cash.    I have NEVER ever received emails from the Trump camp, until today.   This is what was in my in box. All asking for donations when you click on them.    I would give, seriously Mr. Trump - but you know taking the family to the Mariners game is a far better way to spend my dollars. Sorry Pal. Now un-freaking subscribe me.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2016, 06:55:06 am »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2016, 08:05:31 am »
Trumps getting desperate for Convention speakers, desperate for a VP, and it appears also desperate for cash.    I have NEVER ever received emails from the Trump camp, until today.   This is what was in my in box. All asking for donations when you click on them.    I would give, seriously Mr. Trump - but you know taking the family to the Mariners game is a far better way to spend my dollars. Sorry Pal. Now un-freaking subscribe me.

I got that one too. If I thought a human being would read it, I'd send a rather vigorously-worded response.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2016, 10:55:52 am »
Chris Christie, first in a long line of people who would get fired every time Trump makes a mess.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2016, 11:19:32 am »
They'll be like a villain tag-team on WWE.

Ted DiBiase and King Kong Bundy
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Silver Pines

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2016, 01:33:17 pm »

Yeah, but that was before Trump got Christie a subscription to the Little Debbie Cake of the Month club, and reassured Chris that he really, really does like him.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2016, 01:38:13 pm »

All those emails from the Trump campaign in just one day? And they wonder why a lot of their emails are ending up in people's spam filters.

And is there even an un-subscribe link in the emails you received?
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2016, 01:38:25 pm »

New York City and New Jersey values.....................get the f%#* outta heah!!!!
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bunny Watson

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2016, 01:46:16 pm »

There was an article last week or early this week questioning whether or not Trump had raised as much as he claimed in one day (ah, here it is) due to a rookie mistake in their email marketing strategy. I was one of the people who got a fundraising request sent to my Gmail spam folder.