Author Topic: Naked man takes over Times Square, screams about Donald Trump (what's his FR username?)  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A man screaming “Donald Trump, where are you!” turned Times Square into an open-air peep show Thursday morning — ambling to the top of the red staircase in Duffy Square completely naked, putting on a bizarre one-hour show, and then jumping off.

Witnesses first spotted the man on 47th Street near Rockefeller Center before he took off west toward Times Square and climbed to the top of the TKTS booth at Seventh Avenue at about 8 a.m., shouting obscenities.

The man demanded a meeting with GOP’s presumptive presidential nominee, who has a scheduled appearance in New Hampshire later today.

“Donald Trump, where are you, Donald Trump, where the f– are you?!” he shouted from a ledge on top of the stairs, 16 feet above the Times Square pavement.

Modal Trigger
Photo: Pierre Mena
Cops blocked off rush-hour traffic in hopes of talking the man down, to no avail as of 9 a.m.

Although the handsome 20-something wore no clothes, he appeared to be a bit of a style maven, screaming out: “I love fashion, it’s taught me so much!”

He also dropped the names of two iconic fashion photographers.

“I love you, Bruce Weber,” the man shouted. “I love you, Mario Testino.”

The man also proclaimed he’s a virgin and loves his mom.

As police tried to talk him down, the man blew kisses to the crowd, performed a chicken dance and crudely taunted officers — grabbing his privates and shaking his backside at New York’s Finest.

At one point he spit in the faces of stone-faced police who kept their cool trying to help the troubled man.

Police quickly blew up a giant airbag below in case the man decided to jump from the 16-foot-tall staircase popular with tourists.

He did at around 9:10 a.m. His condition was unclear.

Hundreds of morning commuters and tourists jammed into Times Square, whipping out their mobile phones to take video of the incident.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/30/naked-man-takes-over-times-square-screams-about-donald-trump/

geronl

putting on a bizarre one-hour show

:chairbang:

Offline skeeter

Whats the big deal. Aren't naked people pretty ubiquitous in Times Square these days?

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Winner for best use of () EVAH!!!!

:hands:

Offline Just_Victor

What is it about being high that makes people take their cloths off?

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

geronl

Whats the big deal. Aren't naked people pretty ubiquitous in Times Square these days?

I don't think that is what he would be in trouble for. They even allow pissing on sidewalks now.

• Technical

I believe that certain drugs raise people's body temperatures, makes them think they're on fire, or just hot. No lie, I actually heard this.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

Well at least this naked guy seemed to be in pretty good shape. Most of the time they look like this guy:

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline NavyCanDo

I believe that certain drugs raise people's body temperatures, makes them think they're on fire, or just hot. No lie, I actually heard this.

I long for the good ole days when drugs just made you have a jones for Doritos.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ScottinVA

....screams about Donald Trump (what's his FR username?)

Hmmm.. insane... Trump worshipper... screams a lot...

It's "WENDLE!!"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 03:39:56 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Hmmm.. insane... Trump worshipper... screams a lot...

It's "WENDLE!!"

Nah. This guy is about 200 lbs too light to be When-Dull
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

A man screaming “Donald Trump, where are you!” turned Times Square into an open-air peep show Thursday morning — ambling to the top of the red staircase in Duffy Square completely naked, putting on a bizarre one-hour show, and then jumping off.

@CatherineofAragon

I don't really have anything to add here, I just wanted to say that I look S P E C T A C U L A R naked.

/modesty

:amen:

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
“Donald Trump, where are you, Donald Trump, where the f– are you?!” he shouted from a ledge on top of the stairs, 16 feet above the Times Square pavement....
Trump brings out the best in people!

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline LMAO

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this guy has some mental issues
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

• Technical
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this guy has some mental issues

Your typical Trump fan doesn't? You should follow Milo on Twitter. It's eye opening.

Online mountaineer

the handsome 20-something
I was about to name the probable FR suspect, but then noticed this description of the naked guy. Never mind, it wasn't the fellow  I suspected.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mechanicos

I'm surprised RedState and the Antis have not alleged Trump paid the man to do this so as to attract the gay vote or something....

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline ScottinVA

Nah. This guy is about 200 lbs too light to be When-Dull

Right... along the lines of the blob at #7.

Offline LadyLiberty

Poor Corey Lewandowski is missing Trump.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Tea just met keyboard.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm surprised RedState and the Antis have not alleged Trump paid the man to do this so as to attract the gay vote or something....

No need. We're used to people saying and doing all kinds of crazy things RE: Trump. Your posts for instance.

Offline bolobaby

Well, he's clearly happy 2 be him...
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline ScottinVA

Or Roger Simon.

Offline LadyLiberty

Or Roger Simon.

Do you mean Roger Stone?  Wouldn't put it past him, he loves all that nekkie stuff: 

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/06/02/the-dirty-trickster

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

I don't really have anything to add here, I just wanted to say that I look S P E C T A C U L A R naked.

/modesty

:amen:

Yes, you've made this known to us before in that humble way you have!