Author Topic: Texas Judge Uses Naturalization Ceremony to Bash Trump and Guns  (Read 605 times)

rangerrebew

Texas Judge Uses Naturalization Ceremony to Bash Trump and Guns

by LANA SHADWICK
    29 Jun 2016

Texas held the largest naturalization ceremony this week that the Lone Star State’s capital has ever seen. The ceremony was used to assault Donald Trump, the Second Amendment, and the death penalty before 1,210 new U.S. citizens and their families and friends.

The Guest of Honor, Democrat Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt told the participants flanked by voter registration tables, “I encourage everyone to register to vote and hopefully, not for that guy who is against immigrants.”

The husband of one of the participants, Kyle Hood, told Breitbart Texas that he was offended that the ceremony was used by the county judge from Austin to advance a political agenda. Hood says he has no particular allegiance to any political party, but thought the event should not have been used to tell new citizens who to vote for president.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/...sh-trump-guns/

READ MORE

Offline Just_Victor

Re: Texas Judge Uses Naturalization Ceremony to Bash Trump and Guns
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 02:34:02 pm »
She's a Travis County democRAT.  There's no such thing as too sacred or solemn for political grandstanding.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Texas Judge Uses Naturalization Ceremony to Bash Trump and Guns
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 03:32:01 pm »
Austin, Travis County, not surprised.