Author Topic: NEW POLL..SAME RESULTS: Fox News Poll Showing Hillary Whomping Trump Riles Fox News Trump Fans, Reports Fox News  (Read 406 times)

cuky

Fox News Poll Showing Hillary Whomping Trump Riles Fox News Trump Fans, Reports Fox News

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/29/fox-news-poll-showing-hillary-whomping-trump-riles-fox-news-trump-fans-reports-fox-news/

A new Fox News poll was released tonight showing Hillary with a big and growing lead over Donald, which most polls have been showing for some time despite a dissent this morning. Here is Fox News reporting on the Fox News poll:

A six point lead is nothing to sneeze at, and is outside the margin for error, although it's a smaller lead than a lot of other recent polling, some of which shows Trump losing by double digits.
You know what I can't wait for? Hannity's report on the poll. He has three choices: ignore it, trash it, or like Mercedes, spin it. What he won't do is blame Trump for Trump's numbers.

Offline Mechanicos

Amazing how much Hillary is up is the same amount they oversampled dems and leave Indies off.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

FOXNEWS is going to be like a death camp in the fall when Trump is down 8 points and still in the 30s.

Trump never gains.  He's stuck in the high 30s, low 40s.  Hillary is the only one whose polls move up.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Welcome back to Dirge News.... all funereal-all the time....

Offline LMAO

I have a strange feeling than Trump ends up winning in Nov.

It'll be one of those "despite all odds" kind of a thing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

geronl

I have a strange feeling than Trump ends up winning in Nov.

It'll be one of those "despite all odds" kind of a thing

Trump would probably demand a recount