Author Topic: Oof: Ballotpedia drops a brutal battleground poll on Trump: Hillary leads by double digits in four of the seven states and by a comfortable seven and nine points in Virginia and Ohio  (Read 523 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: HOTAIR.COM

URL: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/29/oof-ballotpedia-drops-a-brutal-battleground-poll-on-trump/

by: AllahPundit

Just to twist the knife, they polled not only the Clinton/Trump race but hypothetical match-ups involving Paul Ryan and John Kasich. Turns out those two outperform Trump against Hillary in all seven swing states tested.

It’s a quirky coincidence that this poll, showing a Hillary blowout in battlegrounds, would drop the same day as a Quinnipiac poll showing the race tightening nationally. Until now it’s been the opposite — national polls show Hillary leading with a cushion whereas battlegrounds are tight. I wonder if these results will come up during the next conference call among “Dump Trump” delegates.

Hillary leads by double digits in four of the seven states and by a comfortable seven and nine points in Virginia and Ohio, respectively. The only state that’s close is Iowa. That … does not line up with other battleground polls. According to RCP’s poll averages, Virginia is a four-point Hillary lead right now while Ohio is just a three-point spread. In Florida, before today, Hillary hadn’t seen a double-digit lead since April and that’s one of her stronger states against Trump. She leads there by an average of just 3.4 points.

Ballotpedia has Trump pulling a pitiful 35 percent in Pennsylvania and an even more pitiful 33 percent in Michigan. The last poll of Michigan, taken in May, had Trump at 39, just four points back of Hillary. Pennsylvania, meanwhile, has been one of his most competitive states: He trails by just 2.5 points and was above 40 percent in both polls taken there this month.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST ...

Offline Mechanicos

This poll was already posted and debunked worse then most. Its by a Marketing firm that brags it does not measure but manipulates to give the results it client wants.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline SirLinksALot

This poll was already posted and debunked worse then most. Its by a Marketing firm that brags it does not measure but manipulates to give the results it client wants.

Can you show us the link of the debunking?

Offline ScottinVA

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:41:08 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline Mechanicos

Can you show us the link of the debunking?
in this thread http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,213983.0.html

The Firm the article you posted links too as performing the poll says this on their home page.
Evolving Strategies is a clinical data science firm. We use experiments and artificial intelligence to modify (not just predict) human behavior — we get more people to do what you need them to do.
http://www.evolving-strategies.com/

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline ScottinVA

My prediction as to how it'll be shaping up as of midnight EDT on election night:

http://www.270towin.com/maps/MQDEK

It's painful, but reality is reality.

Offline Mechanicos

My prediction as to how it'll be shaping up as of midnight EDT on election night:

http://www.270towin.com/maps/MQDEK

Reality is the Antis have a 100 percent failure record on their predictions.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

You debunked nothing.
Yeah party admission they do not measure but manipulate is so helpful for your side here.

:laughingdog:

geronl

Not painful to me. I have no dog in that fight. I don't want either to win.

Offline SirLinksALot

Folks, I am not a Trump supporter but as you know, I DO NOT WANT Hillary to be President. So, I will grin a bear it and hope Trump stops her bid in November.

However, here's the bottom line at the moment as I look at every single poll.... call them biased, call them what you want, but I don't believe they are NOT a reflection of how most voters feel at the moment.

The bottom line is that Trump has his work cut out for him. He already has such a bad foundation considering how well known he is, so it’s an uphill battle trying to reverse these polling trends. He certainly has time, but I’m not sure he has the ability to do it. Maybe a good VP pick will help turn the tide.