Author Topic: State Dept. officials thought Susan Rice was ‘off the reservation’ after Benghazi: ‘my jaw hit the floor’  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

State Dept. officials thought Susan Rice was ‘off the reservation’ after Benghazi: ‘my jaw hit the floor’
June 28, 2016 | Warner Todd Huston | Print Article

Some officials never got the memo that Susan Rice was about to get on national television and lie like a rug. They were shocked.

As the House Benghazi Committee delivers its report on the failings of the Obama administration to properly respond to the 2012 terror attacks on our facility in Libya, it is becoming clear that officials in the State Department thought that U.S. Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice was “off the reservation” by telling the world that the attacks were due to a Youtube video and not an act of terror.

It seems clear from a series of now revealed emails sent by various members of the Department of State that they were shocked that the Obama administration was out claiming that the Benghazi attacks were caused by a video and they felt it was simply a false statement. They all knew the attacks were terrorism and had nothing whatever to do with any Youtube video.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/06/28/state-dept-officials-thought-susan-rice-was-off-the-reservation-after-benghazi-my-jaw-hit-the-floor-357976#ixzz4CzBXVwPK

READ MORE