Author Topic: Senate Hearing Witness Involved In FBI Training ‘Purge’: No Such Thing As Radical Islam  (Read 294 times)

rangerrebew

Senate Hearing Witness Involved In FBI Training ‘Purge’: No Such Thing As Radical Islam
Photo of Kerry Picket
Kerry Picket
Reporter
11:31 PM 06/28/2016

WASHINGTON — A witness at a Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing Tuesday refused to say the Muslim community has a serious problem with radicalization.

Farhana Khera, Executive Director and President of Muslim Advocates, an organization that requested the FBI purge training material they believed to be “offensive and inflammatory” to Muslims, dodged questions relating to whether radical Islam existed.

When asked by several times by committee chairman Ted Cruz if she considered the term “jihad” used in the 9/11 Commission as offensive, she responded, “The use of the term in general by the 9/11 Commission report, I don’t think, is problematic in and of itself. I think it’s, in general, as officials talk about what the threat is, that’s what my concern is.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/senate-hearing-witness-involved-in-fbi-training-purge-no-such-thing-as-radical-islam/#ixzz4CyHcS0i7

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 12:36:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

The Holocaust never happened, either.  That story was created by the "vast right wing conspiracy" to make madam Clinton look bad. :whistle: