Author Topic: Possible ‘White Lives Matter’ Protest After Cops Kill Unarmed White Teen  (Read 448 times)

rangerrebew

Possible ‘White Lives Matter’ Protest After Cops Kill Unarmed White Teen

June 28, 2016| by Brian Anderson

When I report on the police killing an unarmed white person, I always ask sarcastically, “where are the protests, where are the riots, where are the federal investigations?” Amazingly enough, one of those things might have actually happened. After an unarmed white teen was shot to death by police in California, a “White Lives Matter” protest is reported to have formed at the site of his death. Well, maybe one did, you’ll see what I mean in a little bit.

On Saturday Fresno Police were responding to a call about a man carrying a rifle. When 19-year-old Dylan Noble sped past them in his truck, the cops decided a minor traffic violation was a bigger public threat than an armed man, so they abandoned searching for the rifle-carrying guy and went after the teen.

Noble pulled over at a Chevron gas station. Police say he didn’t comply with their commands so the shot him. Officers said Noble wouldn’t show his right hand and then walked at them saying he hated his life. With that, the cops shot Noble 4 times. He was taken to the hospital where he died during surgery. No weapon was ever found.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/possible-white-lives-matter-protest-after-cops-kill-unarmed-white-teen

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:21:12 pm by rangerrebew »