Author Topic: Ted Cruz slides in poll, leaving Greg Abbott king of the Texas GOP  (Read 4665 times)

Offline DB

Re: Ted Cruz slides in poll, leaving Greg Abbott king of the Texas GOP
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2016, 09:10:48 pm »
DrewsDad,
Thanks for the hat-tip at FR.
I've been banned for defending Cruz and criticizing Trump.
3rd graders over there are allowed to be as foul as they please in criticizing Cruz, but my constructive criticism of Trump was too much for them.
I haven't figured out how to contact you directly over here, so I had to find one of your posts.
Larry

If you add @DrewsDad to you comment it will send an Email notifying him of your message automatically. This message will do it.

Offline DrewsDad

Re: Ted Cruz slides in poll, leaving Greg Abbott king of the Texas GOP
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2016, 09:55:46 pm »
DrewsDad,
Thanks for the hat-tip at FR.
I've been banned for defending Cruz and criticizing Trump.
3rd graders over there are allowed to be as foul as they please in criticizing Cruz, but my constructive criticism of Trump was too much for them.
I haven't figured out how to contact you directly over here, so I had to find one of your posts.
Larry

Glad you are here @GLarry
It looks like you found this place long before I did.

I was reading the TOS version of this thread and wondering if there was any intelligence or honesty left on that site and finally found your post #57 and that you had been suspended.
Its difficult to watch the downfall of what  was once a great conservative site.
"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."
- Cruz - The Consistent Constitutional Conservative