Author Topic: The Black Urban Community: America's Canary in the Mine Shaft - Lonnie Poindexter  (Read 1007 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Black Urban Community: America's Canary in the Mine Shaft
http://afa.net/the-stand/church/2016/07/the-black-urban-community-americas-canary-in-the-mine-shaft/

Excerpt:
America is in crisis. Our families are under attack. The Black urban family in particular is in crisis mode with abortion disproportionately represented in our community with over 1800 black babies aborted across the nation every day. The total number to date is nearly 20 million babies since Roe v. Wade in 1973.

Some sobering statistics:

-Well over 70% of abortion clinics are located in urban communities funded with our tax dollars to  the  tune of half a billion dollars per year.     

- 70% plus of black families in urban America today are single parent.

- 70% of black urban families prior to the Great Society Entitlement Programs (welfare) implemented by President Lyndon Baine Johnson in 1964 were 2 parent typically male head of household.

- Abortion has done to the black family and community what Jim Crow and slavery could not. For the first time in history the black population is in depopulation.

According to Rev. Walter B. Hoye, an expert on abortion and the founder and president of the Issues 4Life Foundation, the Black population in America has been cut nearly in half because of abortion. ...