Author Topic: Why we mustn't support Donald Trump  (Read 32935 times)

Offline wolfcreek

Re: Why we mustn't support Donald Trump
« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2016, 04:07:07 pm »
Better suggestion.  Let's get rid of Trump legitimately at the convention.

Then we don't have to engage in all this ridiculous espionage.  We can beat Hillary outright with practically anyone else.

Whoever they replace Trump with wouldn't have a chance. His supporters will dk the same as you.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2016, 04:15:32 pm »

Whoever they replace Trump with wouldn't have a chance. His supporters will dk the same as you.

That was my thought as well. It looks like Hillary will be our president for the next 4 years.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #202 on: July 06, 2016, 04:34:04 pm »
That was my thought as well. It looks like Hillary will be our president for the next 4 years.
Well Thank YOU very much!  Trump hasn't been shown even one time, that he can beat Hillary. So if he can't, we have to look elsewhere.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #203 on: July 06, 2016, 05:03:17 pm »
Trump is far more dangerous than Clinton.   He's unstable, and he's supported by alt-right dregs and droogs.

Murphy's Law of Combat #7 states:

"Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous."

Same applies to politicians. 

Clinton being the pro and Donny being the rank amateur. 

He's far more dangerous to the country.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2016, 05:07:06 pm »
If that's true Donald Trump has no real desire to ever be president. How would he react to winning? If Hillary wins then it all went according to plan. Why not disrupt their plan instead?

Trump is more dangerous than Hillary.  Even his supporters like Palin are calling anyone who doesn't vote for him a traitor and others are calling for the deaths of those who don't vote for Trump. 

That said, I am convinced Trump is a Stalking Horse for Hillary and has been since he got into the race.

He virtually sabotages himself daily while stoking an ugly mob to chant desires of violence and retribution upon people supposedly on their own side of the aisle.

Better for there to be a clear cut enemy at the head of a tyrannical government that we can oppose openly, and whom we are not responsible for in any manner, than someone who blurs the lines between an enemy and someone who pretends to be for you.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2016, 06:43:43 pm »
Well Thank YOU very much!  Trump hasn't been shown even one time, that he can beat Hillary. So if he can't, we have to look elsewhere.

What are you talking about "Trump hasn't shown even one time" In what race?  Last I checked there was about a 5 point difference.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2016, 06:44:18 pm »

Trump ran for office in order to help Hillary win.  Every other candidate polled better against her, but he wiped them all out with his slander and evil words.

Trump is the reason Hillary will win.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2016, 06:46:06 pm »

Yes you will....worse than that.

Once again, you evade the TRUTH, wolfcreek.

It is the Trump devotees who are ushering Hillary into the WH.

You have only yourselves to blame for nominating a corrupt liberal masquerading as a Republican.

My conscience is clear.

Yours cannot be if you actually pay attention to it.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2016, 06:47:31 pm »
Murphy's Law of Combat #7 states:

"Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous."

Same applies to politicians. 

Clinton being the pro and Donny being the rank amateur. 

He's far more dangerous to the country.

If Trump runs this country like a business [should be run], it should do fine. Trouble is NO politician has done that as of late...from either side.

Hillary, like Obama is perfectly fine with letting this country go to ruin so Big government can come to the rescue.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2016, 06:50:52 pm »
Once again, you evade the TRUTH, wolfcreek.

It is the Trump devotees who are ushering Hillary into the WH.

You have only yourselves to blame for nominating a corrupt liberal masquerading as a Republican.

My conscience is clear.

Yours cannot be if you actually pay attention to it.

That's your opinion. I don't agree.

My conscience doesn't want Hillary to control this country whereas your's has no problem with that possibility.

Are you the other poster who would vote for her?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2016, 07:02:33 pm »
That's your opinion. I don't agree.

My conscience doesn't want Hillary to control this country whereas your's has no problem with that possibility.

Are you the other poster who would vote for her?

I would appreciate it if you didn't lie about me again, wolfcreek.

I DESPISE Hillary Clinton and HATE that Donald Trump is ushering her into the White House.

I wouldn't vote for her if my very life depended on it.

Now don't accuse me of that wretchedness again.

This mess is Trump's fault, and his blind followers, NOT Conservatives with values.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2016, 07:28:29 pm »
I would appreciate it if you didn't lie about me again, wolfcreek.

I DESPISE Hillary Clinton and HATE that Donald Trump is ushering her into the White House.

I wouldn't vote for her if my very life depended on it.

Now don't accuse me of that wretchedness again.

This mess is Trump's fault, and his blind followers, NOT Conservatives with values.

Well pat yourself on the back but, somebody besides Jazzman voted to take Hillary.

I want to know who.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2016, 07:31:02 pm »
Well pat yourself on the back but, somebody besides Jazzman voted to take Hillary.

I want to know who.

There was a Trump supporter on this forum who said he'd vote for Hillary. (I think it was that longiron fellow who crusaded for Trump).

Maybe you should look among your own rather than making wild accusations about people who despise amoral liberals...... including Trump.

(Actually, since Hillary and Donald have pretty much the same leftist ideology, I would guess there are a lot of Trump supporters who would have voted for Hillary if a conservative like Cruz had won).
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 07:41:14 pm by musiclady »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2016, 07:38:05 pm »
If Trump runs this country like a business [should be run], it should do fine.

If "Trump" runs the country?  This is why you people and your prince are more dangerous than Hillary.  You actually espouse a dictatorship - and then think you can run the country completely outside the bounds of the Constitution (which is what is required if you think you can run it like a private business).

You have unwittingly made the case against your own prince, and why any Conservative worth his salt would do everything in their power to run from him and vote for someone else.

Hillary, like Obama is perfectly fine with letting this country go to ruin so Big government can come to the rescue.

All your prince talks about is big government.  He does not discuss giving power back to the states or to the people.  He doesn't discuss the Constitution, individual liberty or the overreach of the federal beast.  Instead his policies will grow it, same as Sanders and Hillary will.  In fact, his Trade Policy is identical to both Hillary and Sanders' proposals with the only difference being that theirs came out before his.

Which is another reason I believe Trump is simply a stalking horse for Hillary.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2016, 07:42:32 pm »
If "Trump" runs the country?  This is why you people and your prince are more dangerous than Hillary.  You actually espouse a dictatorship - and then think you can run the country completely outside the bounds of the Constitution (which is what is required if you think you can run it like a private business).

You have unwittingly made the case against your own prince, and why any Conservative worth his salt would do everything in their power to run from him and vote for someone else.

All your prince talks about is big government.  He does not discuss giving power back to the states or to the people.  He doesn't discuss the Constitution, individual liberty or the overreach of the federal beast.  Instead his policies will grow it, same as Sanders and Hillary will.  In fact, his Trade Policy is identical to both Hillary and Sanders' proposals with the only difference being that theirs came out before his.

Which is another reason I believe Trump is simply a stalking horse for Hillary.

Haven't been paying attention have you? Too wrapped up in your own rhetoric?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2016, 07:46:10 pm »

He was paying attention to the FACT that you talked about how Trump would "run the country."

He also spoke the truth in saying that Trump is a BIG GOVERNMENT Liberal.

I guess you really haven't been paying attention.

(Of course, you haven't, otherwise you wouldn't be a Trump cheerleader).

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2016, 07:52:02 pm »

Paying attention to what?  That Trump militants are calling us traitors for refusing to vote for their anointed and promoting a dictatorship under Trump?

That's what I am paying attention to right now.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2016, 07:56:26 pm »
Paying attention to what?  That Trump militants are calling us traitors for refusing to vote for their anointed and promoting a dictatorship under Trump?

That's what I am paying attention to right now.

If anyone has really called you traitors, it's because your hatred for Trump will get the true traitor elected. Someone who has actually sold or given away this country's information and secrets.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 07:58:09 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2016, 08:04:39 pm »
If anyone has really called you traitors, it's because your hatred for Trump will get the true traitor elected. Someone who has actually sold or given away this country's information and secrets.

Aaaaannnnnnd then the justification comes.

And it wasn't just 'anyone' calling us traitors this week, it was Trump's spokesimbecile Sarah Palin who issued the ultimatum.

I don't vote for thugs, wannabe dictators, liberals, and those propelled by mobs of tyrannical fanatics.

In truth those who helped Trump destroy Conservatives in this race like Palin actually made Hiladabeast an inevitability for the throne.

Congratulations.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2016, 08:17:03 pm »
Aaaaannnnnnd then the justification comes.

And it wasn't just 'anyone' calling us traitors this week, it was Trump's spokesimbecile Sarah Palin who issued the ultimatum.

I don't vote for thugs, wannabe dictators, liberals, and those propelled by mobs of tyrannical fanatics.

In truth those who helped Trump destroy Conservatives in this race like Palin actually made Hiladabeast an inevitability for the throne.

Congratulations.

You guys reading from a prepared narrative.

Palin is just another gift from your wonderful and cherished GOPe. If it weren't for McCain and them , Palin would have never been heard from outside Alaska.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2016, 08:26:37 pm »
You guys reading from a prepared narrative.

Palin is just another gift from your wonderful and cherished GOPe. If it weren't for McCain and them , Palin would have never been heard from outside Alaska.

And yet, here she is, speaking very loudly on behalf of a corrupt liberal, and helping elect another corrupt liberal, Hillary Clinton.

(I like the made-up stuff about a "prepared narrative" though.  You Trump cheerleaders do projection better than anyone I've ever seen in my 67 years of life.  Pretty funny how you accuse others of what you, yourselves do).

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2016, 08:33:26 pm »
I like the made-up stuff about a "prepared narrative" though.  You Trump cheerleaders do projection better than anyone I've ever seen in my 67 years of life.  Pretty funny how you accuse others of what you, yourselves do.

That they do with near-professionalism don't they?

It used to be a province and hallmark of raving liberals and Leftists who used that tactic exclusively.  But as the Apostle Paul wrote: "A little leaven, leavens the whole lump", and apparently when shilling for a NYC liberal, you end up adopting the same tactics liberals use.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2016, 08:38:54 pm »

It used to be a province and hallmark of raving liberals and Leftists who used that tactic exclusively.  But as the Apostle Paul wrote: "A little leaven, leavens the whole lump", and apparently when shilling for a NYC liberal, you end up adopting the same tactics liberals use.

Well, now that we have a raving liberal Alinsky-ite as our "Republican" nominee, I suppose it makes sense that his followers use the same unethical tactics.

It's almost funny, though, how they can post their projections (with a straight face??) about Conservatives with values intact, and not realize that they're describing themselves to a "T."

Quite remarkable to observe, actually.......

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #223 on: July 06, 2016, 09:09:04 pm »
If Trump runs this country like a business [should be run], it should do fine. Trouble is NO politician has done that as of late...from either side.

Where, exactly, is there any evidence that Trump is not pro-big-government?
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #224 on: July 07, 2016, 12:12:41 am »

Whatever tactic you use to get your candidate elected are apparently worthless. Why don't you speak less and try harder