Author Topic: Why we mustn't support Donald Trump  (Read 32709 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Why we mustn't support Donald Trump
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2016, 01:27:54 pm »
He's all we have, at this point, to keep Hillary out of the WH. WTH is so hard about that?

BTW: the Left's biggest fear is the Right coalescing around their nominee.

Getter done!

Nope.  I'm helping Trump by not voting for Hillary.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2016, 01:42:55 pm »
Nope.  I'm helping Trump by not voting for Hillary.

And I'm putting all my hopes and dreams for America in the hope that there are TWICE as many Democrats disenchanted with Hillary as you are with Trump.

I'm also hoping and praying that Bernie Sanders supporters will stay the hell home and not participate...you know....on their 'Principles'.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2016, 01:48:22 pm »
And I'm putting all my hopes and dreams for America in the hope that there are TWICE as many Democrats disenchanted with Hillary as you are with Trump.

I'm also hoping and praying that Bernie Sanders supporters will stay the hell home and not participate...you know....on their 'Principles'.   :whistle:

I talked with one Bernie supporter who, because Trump is so despicable, said she will "hold her nose" and vote for Hillary.

The idea that Bernie people will stay home is a pipe dream, DC.

Trump is so undesirable that, to many left-leaning and independent voters, Hillary is a step up.

Trump's support is a minority of Republicans (most of whom don't care about Republican principles), and it's not going to get any bigger.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2016, 01:59:16 pm »
I talked with one Bernie supporter who, because Trump is so despicable, said she will "hold her nose" and vote for Hillary.

The idea that Bernie people will stay home is a pipe dream, DC.

Trump is so undesirable that, to many left-leaning and independent voters, Hillary is a step up.

Trump's support is a minority of Republicans (most of whom don't care about Republican principles), and it's not going to get any bigger.

Trump is no doubt praying for some major terrorist activity in the US.  That's the only way he gets any converts.  The ONLY way. He's gotten all the Democrats he's going to get and, I think, all the Republicans too without some major terrorist attack.

His other policies are losers with the GOP.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2016, 06:42:49 pm »
I will hold my nose and breath and vote for Trump.  Almost makes me sick to type it.  I sure don't blame others that don't.

I have an inkling I will wake up on November 8 and do the same.

The Clinton crime family must be kept out of that Office.  They are evil and treacherous.  They're a known quantity.

#NeverClinton

Online DB

« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2016, 08:10:32 pm »

Whichever party has the courage to dump their candidate and select nearly anyone else will win in a land slide - they are both greatly disliked. I think there's a fair chance the FBI will help the Democrats select someone else and if that happens its going to be an epic landslide against Trump.

Online DB

« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2016, 08:15:35 pm »
Trump is no doubt praying for some major terrorist activity in the US.  That's the only way he gets any converts.  The ONLY way. He's gotten all the Democrats he's going to get and, I think, all the Republicans too without some major terrorist attack.

His other policies are losers with the GOP.

Trump is shedding Republican voters. The party is shrinking by the day. He's attacking anyone who's not fully on board with him within his own party instead of trying to bring them into the fold.

I think the party that has the courage to dump their current candidate and select someone else can win in a land slide. I think there's a fair chance the FBI will do that for the Democrats...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2016, 08:19:47 pm »
Whichever party has the courage to dump their candidate and select nearly anyone else will win in a land slide - they are both greatly disliked. I think there's a fair chance the FBI will help the Democrats select someone else and if that happens its going to be an epic landslide against Trump.

I don't see any indictment for Clinton who will pick Warren for her VP choice making a win nearly impossible for anyone let alone Trump's already virtually sure fire loss now. Plus the media will kick into high gear against Trump when he has the nomination wrapped up.

Offline verga

« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2016, 10:20:28 pm »
I don't see any indictment for Clinton who will pick Warren for her VP choice making a win nearly impossible for anyone let alone Trump's already virtually sure fire loss now. Plus the media will kick into high gear against Trump when he has the nomination wrapped up.
@Cripplecreek  If nothing else, count on one thing. They are waiting for the convention. The stories are already written, headlines and incriminating photos in place. All have been heavily (if possibly inaccurately) sourced. The minute, second he gets the nomination, they will hit the "send" button and the fit will hit the shan. You think they gave Mittens a hard time over the Dog on the roof and the haircut story. You ain't seen nothing yet. This will be the proctologic exam to end all proctologic exams.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

geronl

« Reply #159 on: July 04, 2016, 10:40:20 pm »
He's all we have, at this point, to keep Hillary out of the WH. WTH is so hard about that?

Trump is the Left's nominee too.

I hate Trump with a passion as much as Hillary. Neither of them should become President.

geronl

« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2016, 10:41:50 pm »
I have an inkling I will wake up on November 8 and do the same.

The Clinton crime family must be kept out of that Office.  They are evil and treacherous.  They're a known quantity.

Trump is an associate of the Clinton Crime Family, if not a full member

geronl

« Reply #161 on: July 04, 2016, 10:44:03 pm »
Trump is no doubt praying for some major terrorist activity in the US. 

I don't see how that helps Trump, to be honest. The man is literally the last person I'd call in case of terrorism. Heck he never even visited the site of the World Trade Center until he started running for President, and he lives in that city!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2016, 11:03:54 pm »
Then why bother posting to us at all on this board if it is such a waste of valuable time for you and yours?  Unless acting like bullies is what truly motivates you people?
@INVAR
I have said this before:  All Trump supporters want Hillary to win.  They knew he could not beat Hillary so they voted for him in the primary.  Trump is not fit in any way to be president, they knew/know it, knew/know he could not/cannot win, so voting for him was voting for Hillary.  They come down on nonTrump people with personal attacks, knowing all the while their Hillary will be in the White House.
@CatherineofAragon

geronl

« Reply #163 on: July 04, 2016, 11:20:15 pm »
Of course, Senator Cruz et al. should have known well before the grassy-knoll and eek-a-Mexican-judge stuff that Donald Trump is unfit for the office of the presidency. And that is what he is: morally, intellectually, and politically unfit for office. Is Hillary Rodham Clinton actually Satan in the flesh? Of course Hillary Rodham Clinton is actually Satan in the flesh; Donald Trump is still unfit for office. It isn’t Ted Cruz’s fault, or John Kasich’s, or Marco Rubio’s, or Jeb Bush’s, that the American public in free and fair elections chose two major-party candidates whose preening self-regard, dishonesty, moral cowardice, and incompetence is in each candidate’s case the best and only argument for the other candidate.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437370/donald-trump-gop-must-say-no-him

Kevin D Wiliamson is spot-on.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2016, 12:29:04 am »
@INVAR
I have said this before:  All Trump supporters want Hillary to win.  They knew he could not beat Hillary so they voted for him in the primary.  Trump is not fit in any way to be president, they knew/know it, knew/know he could not/cannot win, so voting for him was voting for Hillary.  They come down on nonTrump people with personal attacks, knowing all the while their Hillary will be in the White House.
@CatherineofAragon

The Trump Militant have already successfully shut several threads in the last week, one of them today by engaging in exactly what you describe and getting the mods involved by decrying those of us fighting back.

They have gone full-bore into idolatry and worship of a demagogue and mimic what he himself has demonstrated they should do to anyone who will not seig-heil their prince.

I think deep down they know they chose a loser and all the invective and vitriol we read is the result of the fact they know they cannot get their prince sElected without the very base they shat on and ran off.

I'm more of the opinion Trump is Hillary's stalking horse and he and many of his most ardent Militants have done Hillary's job of ruer by destroying any Conservative opposition whatsoever to her crowning in November.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2016, 01:32:10 am »
#NeverTrump will never die as long as Trump is involved in politics.

One more time: Don't believe Trump people want him to win.  They voted for him knowing he would lose and Hillary would win.  They are now involved in personal attacks against nonTrump people, but they know the election will place Hillary in office. 

Ignore personal attacks, stick those people in ignore box.  If no one posted to them, they would dry up and blow away.
@CatherineofAragon
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 01:32:40 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2016, 05:10:57 am »
I don't see how that helps Trump, to be honest. The man is literally the last person I'd call in case of terrorism. Heck he never even visited the site of the World Trade Center until he started running for President, and he lives in that city!

Trumps a very bad joke!!   www.711truth.com/askmeaboutoorslurpees.html

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2016, 08:25:26 am »
Trump is an associate of the Clinton Crime Family, if not a full member

We've been given a choice between Hillary and one of Hillary's financiers.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2016, 08:38:28 am »
We've been given a choice between Hillary and one of Hillary's financiers.
Soros is backing the lot of them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2016, 10:22:01 am »
Soros is backing the lot of them.

You're right Soros has his hands all over our last few elections.   I wonder who else does as well.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2016, 12:48:39 pm »
I'm more of the opinion Trump is Hillary's stalking horse and he and many of his most ardent Militants have done Hillary's job of ruer by destroying any Conservative opposition whatsoever to her crowning in November.

The Clintons have known for a long time that they didn't have a chance against even a moderate Republican. I don't suppose anybody imagines that they'd just sit back and let the cards fall where they might. Trump was their means of taking active control of the situation.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2016, 01:00:59 pm »
we need to drop the hardline stance against Trump. Otherwise, #NeverTrump is nothing more that #RepublicansForHillary.

That’s my opinion.

When you can defend him by way of Conservative principles you'd have an argument, otherwise... There is no otherwise.

Conservatives vote their principles. They always have, and they always will. I have no idea whatsoever why this should come as such a surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2016, 02:38:01 pm »
You're right Soros has his hands all over our last few elections.   I wonder who else does as well.
I'm not so sure anyone else does, with the exception of a few other billionaires.

Imagine covering both sides, and using one against the other to advance, in increments, an agenda the people would never swallow in one lump. That sure looks like what has happened in my lifetime, with one side advancing (with acclaim!) a few totalitarian enactments and then the other side gets a shot, back and forth.

The end result has been the consolidation of Federal power with a scope which would not have been accepted had the 'other side' done it. Emergency legislation or power granted (or usurped) in the heat of the moment has only added to the loss of Rights and Liberty enjoyed at one time by Americans.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2016, 02:48:35 pm »
Imagine covering both sides, and using one against the other to advance, in increments, an agenda the people would never swallow in one lump. That sure looks like what has happened in my lifetime, with one side advancing (with acclaim!) a few totalitarian enactments and then the other side gets a shot, back and forth.

IMHO the super rich have been doing that for generations. It's the only way in my mind how the millionaires and billionaires like Trump seem to always come out ahead no matter who is in office.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #174 on: July 05, 2016, 05:10:16 pm »
He was busy down at the 7-11.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour