Author Topic: Muslim Attacks Trump in NYT Op-Ed Over Orlando Islamist Massacre; Tells Trump to ‘Go F*ck Himself’  (Read 427 times)

HAPPY2BME

Kristinn Taylor Jun 26th, 2016 9:56 pm

In typical fashion, the op-ed is a post-Islamic terror attack pity party in which Muslims are proclaimed the victims while the actual people slaughtered by the Muslim terrorist are ignored.

Ansari makes the claim that there are “0 percent” Muslim Americans involved in terrorism.

Ansari promoted his Trump-bashing Times op-ed on Twitter, saying he was telling Trump to “go bleep himself”.

Trump wants to ban Muslim immigrants like my parents. I wrote a piece for @NYTimes telling him to go bleep himself: https://t.co/MCDsQyz2jy

— Aziz Ansari (@azizansari) June 24, 2016

“Trump wants to ban Muslim immigrants like my parents. I wrote a piece for @NYTimes telling him to go bleep himself:”

Yet Ansari gives Americans and Trump no credit for what does not happen after every successful or attempted Islamic terror attack on U.S. soil:

For fifteen years now Americans have turned the other cheek and not responded in kind by committing acts of mass murder against Muslims on U.S. soil. Thousands of Americans have been slaughtered by Muslims in mass-murder attack after mass-murder attack just for being Americans yet Americans have not done the same to Muslims.

For failing to acknowledge and appreciate that, Aziz Ansari can go f*** himself.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-attacks-trump-nyt-op-ed-orlando-islamic-terror-massacre-tells-trump-go-fck/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:48:50 pm by HAPPY2BME »

HAPPY2BME

Offline WAC

The creep always looks like he's been caught in headlights!..Big promoter of Gay Rights.....

Offline WAC

Of course not....it's about Jihad 'via Migration to other' nations so they have no reason to go to Muslim nations. Or like with Turkey who uses them for leverage to attain revenue form the UN and European nations, otherwise he uses the as cannon fodder.

HAPPY2BME

Of course not....it's about Jihad 'via Migration to other' nations so they have no reason to go to Muslim nations. Or like with Turkey who uses them for leverage to attain revenue form the UN and European nations, otherwise he uses the as cannon fodder.

=================================

You're talking in plain English, are logical, level-headed, concise, and accurate.

Welcome to the minority here.