Author Topic: Whistle-Blower: House Committee Hung Me Out To Dry After Using My Info Against DHS  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

Whistle-Blower: House Committee Hung Me Out To Dry After Using My Info Against DHS
Photo of Kerry Picket
Kerry Picket
Reporter
4:15 PM 06/27/2016

Reuters/HYUNGWON KANG   Reuters/HYUNGWON KANG

WASHINGTON — Department of Homeland Security whistle-blower Philip Haney says he sought help from the House Homeland Security committee after he provided its members with pertinent information following the 2013 Boston bombing, but the committee refused to intervene when the Obama administration retaliated against Haney.

Instead, the committee sent him to an Obama administration official who was himself under investigation for covering up alleged corruption, Haney says. He worked at DHS’s National Targeting Center from November 2011 to June 2012, identifying radicalized individuals associated with terrorist organizations entering the United States.

Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
“I identified individuals affiliated with large, but less well-known groups such as Tablighi Jamaat and the larger Deobandi movement freely transiting the United States,” he wrote in an article published in The Hill newspaper. “At the National Targeting Center, one of the premier organizations formed to ‘connect the dots,’ I played a major role in an investigation into this trans-national Islamist network. We created records of individuals, mosques, Islamic Centers and schools across the United States that were involved in this radicalization effort.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/whistle-blower-house-committee-hung-me-out-to-dry-after-using-my-info-against-dhs/#ixzz4CsbDeT7p

READ MORE

Offline For-Q-Clinton

Hmmm...I guess this debunks the whole Snowden should have been a legal whistle blower theory.

Offline ArneFufkin

The article is vague about where the whistleblower's identity was compromised.

Apparently he faxed over documents supporting his contention that a Saudi was indeed a person of interest - contrary to Administration statements - to a private House DHS oversight committee and that information was leaked to Bret Baier and Daily Caller.   

McCaul needs to come clean on where and how this breach occurred.   Was it someone from his staff, the minority staff or the corrupt IG at DHS to whom they sent the whistleblower.   This poor guy is now red meat for Obama's jackals at DoJ.    This is an outrage.