Author Topic: PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate  (Read 2900 times)

rangerrebew

PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate
June 26, 2016
By Olaf Ekberg

What were United Nations vehicles doing in Virginia on Friday?

That’s what motorists were left to wonder when they saw UN tactical vehicles — with bulletproof glass — on a flatbed truck and rolling down Interstate 81.

Jeff Stern posted several photos of Facebook and added the description, “Can’t begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington, VA. Interesting times ahead!”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/photos-un-tactical-vehicles-seen-rolling-virginia-interstate/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 11:10:55 am by rangerrebew »

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 11:14:32 am »
Much ado about nothing...BAE Systems has a manufacturing, repair, and maintenance facility in York, Pennsylvania (off I-83 and an hour from I-81).  Its customers, including the UN and the U.S. Army and Marines, send much of their equipment there for refurbishment following deployment.  These vehicles are either brand new or have been serviced and are on their way to a port or an air base for shipment overseas.

I get really sick of the conspiracy theorists out there who have no clue as to what they are talking about.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

geronl

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 11:20:50 am »
I have seen these kinds of pictures for years and years.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 11:26:59 am »
I have seen these kinds of pictures for years and years.

And nothing ever comes of it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 11:33:05 am »
Could have been heading to Fort AP Hill, as well. Know the US Army lends out the town they built there to other militaries for urban training exercises from time to time.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

geronl

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 11:34:17 am »
And nothing ever comes of it.

disappointing a lot of rednecks, by the way.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 11:51:39 am »
Could have been heading to Fort AP Hill, as well. Know the US Army lends out the town they built there to other militaries for urban training exercises from time to time.

They're heading to the port of Savannah, Georgia, via I-81S to I-77S, from BAE Systems in York, for loading onto a transport bound overseas.  I see U.S. military vehicles on flatbeds going in and out of York every week.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 11:59:11 am »
Much ado about nothing...BAE Systems has a manufacturing, repair, and maintenance facility in York, Pennsylvania (off I-83 and an hour from I-81).  Its customers, including the UN and the U.S. Army and Marines, send much of their equipment there for refurbishment following deployment.  These vehicles are either brand new or have been serviced and are on their way to a port or an air base for shipment overseas.

I get really sick of the conspiracy theorists out there who have no clue as to what they are talking about.
Aww man, why are you harshing on my tinfoil?

Always with the negative waves man...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 12:03:52 pm »
They're heading to the port of Savannah, Georgia, via I-81S to I-77S, from BAE Systems in York, for loading onto a transport bound overseas.  I see U.S. military vehicles on flatbeds going in and out of York every week.

:beer:

They don't half love them some conspiracies  :laugh:

Though why the hell they always pick the UN, I'll never know. They couldn't find their asses with both hands, a flashlight, GPS, and a full pathing team at the best of times.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 12:21:24 pm »

My first thought was that DoD was re-purposing some of the MRAPS from Iraq and Afghanistan for use by the UN.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 01:01:49 pm »

Though why the hell they always pick the UN, I'll never know. They couldn't find their asses with both hands, a flashlight, GPS, and a full pathing team at the best of times.
Yes, but can you explain the new speed limit sign that recently appeared on my street? My wife and I have lived on this street for twelve years and no speed limit sign. I move to The Briefing Room from TOS last month, and now there's a speed limit sign on it.
You can't tell me JimRob hasn't put a camera there to keep watch on me. Yeah...either that or those men in black. And I saw a helicopter in the sky the other day as well.
Now I'm not one who normally believes in conspiracies ......................wait a minute....a strange car just went down my street. I bet it's a Bilderberger or an Illuminati.
You just never know. :pondering:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 01:05:59 pm »
OMG!!!

You have to do two things, at once! Duct tape the edges of your windows so they can't steal your breath, then go buy some RayBans - they have to be the originals though, not copies. It's not a speed limit sign - it's a neuralizer!!!!

Offline WAC

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 04:26:18 pm »

People stated who sent photos....'Can't begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington VA. Interesting times ahead!'

and .....'Tactical Vehicles, with bullet proof glass? Whatever could those be for, and why are UN vehicles here, in THIS country?

The white trucks, equipped with large off-road tires, were seen being transported on Interstate 81 'on Friday' in Virginia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661842/What-military-trucks-doing-Virginia-Bemused-motorists-spot-white-combat-vehicles-interstate.html

geronl

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 04:28:12 pm »
The US is a UN member, and spends a lot of money refurbishing UN vehicles. The UN doesn't have its own country. These will be put on a ship to who knows where.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 04:35:53 pm »
The ones filmed near Dallas are because they are made there.  (Armormax has a plant there along with another couple of companies). These stories usually come up every year or so when a new shipment goes out. I suspect the Virginia sightings are the same deal.
You can find stories even back in 2003 with people freaking out about them. http://www.greaterthings.com/News/UN_vehicles.htm  is a good example. At that, you can find stories almost every year about more 'sightings'.

There is also a big manufacturer in South Carolina- I wouldn't be surprised if you find sighting stories there too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 04:51:06 pm »
Looks like Virginia is the same deal. From the comments.

They’re built at the BAE Systems plant in York, PA.
From there they carried down I-81 to I-77, and then
I-95 towards the port of Savannah to be shipped overseas

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 04:58:56 pm »
I thought that Obama just turned the National Government over to the UN./s
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 05:02:03 pm »
OMG!!!

You have to do two things, at once! Duct tape the edges of your windows so they can't steal your breath, then go buy some RayBans - they have to be the originals though, not copies. It's not a speed limit sign - it's a neuralizer!!!!
Two things at once?  I have a hard time breathing and doing something else at the same time. But I just bought a new anti-neuralizer last month. So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 05:19:44 pm »
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/photos-un-tactical-vehicles-seen-rolling-virginia-interstate/

First comment:

They're built at the BAE Systems plant in York, PA. From there they carried down I-81 to I-77, and then I-95 towards the port of Savannah to be shipped overseas.

:silly:

geronl

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 05:26:43 pm »
There are now about 3 threads of this "article"

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2016, 05:30:06 pm »
Remember the FEMA camps that we were all supposed to be rounded up into by now?

geronl

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2016, 05:31:19 pm »

Though why the hell they always pick the UN, I'll never know.

The United Federation of Planets would be a good one, slap some new symbols on those things. Spread a new conspiracy.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2016, 06:13:41 pm »

Hell the UN can't even do squat. What makes you think they can govern?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2016, 06:15:17 pm »
Remember the FEMA camps that we were all supposed to be rounded up into by now?
After the y2k bug.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”