Author Topic: Challenges for Navy women, US officer says  (Read 576 times)

rangerrebew

Challenges for Navy women, US officer says
« on: June 26, 2016, 10:05:54 am »

12:37 pm today

Things have improved greatly for women in the Navy, but there are still challenges, including getting more women into leadership roles, a visiting top American sailor says.
US Fleet Master Chief Susan Whitman at a conference celebrating 30 years of women at sea in New Zealand Navy.

Fleet Master Chief Susan Whitman was the first woman to serve as the top enlisted sailor of the Pacific Fleet.

She was in New Zealand to give the keynote address at a conference celebrating 30 years of women at sea in the New Zealand Navy held in Auckland this week.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/307306/challenges-for-navy-women,-us-officer-says

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:07:04 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Challenges for Navy women, US officer says
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 11:16:49 am »
So remind me again how well the U.S. Navy has performed since it was forced to let the women onto our combat vessels?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 12:52:32 pm »
As I remember it, there were lots of challenges for Navy men, too.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 03:19:46 pm »
So remind me again how well the U.S. Navy has performed since it was forced to let the women onto our combat vessels?

The Navy I knew and loved is long gone. 

:smokin:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 03:38:46 pm »

12:37 pm today

Things have improved greatly for women in the Navy, but there are still challenges, including getting more women into leadership roles, a visiting top American sailor says.
US Fleet Master Chief Susan Whitman at a conference celebrating 30 years of women at sea in New Zealand Navy.

Fleet Master Chief Susan Whitman was the first woman to serve as the top enlisted sailor of the Pacific Fleet.

She was in New Zealand to give the keynote address at a conference celebrating 30 years of women at sea in the New Zealand Navy held in Auckland this week.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/307306/challenges-for-navy-women,-us-officer-says

READ MORE

Because if the navy is useful for one thing its getting more women leadership experience.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 12:14:54 am »
Top Enlisted Sailor eh?  I wonder how many night landings she has to her name.

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 09:52:30 am »
Top Enlisted Sailor eh?  I wonder how many night landings she has to her name.

Do you mean in bed with the CO?