Author Topic: The Orlando Shooter’s Father is Exposed. See His Sick Social Media Posts After the Attack  (Read 410 times)

rangerrebew

The Orlando Shooter’s Father is Exposed. See His Sick Social Media Posts After the Attack
13 Jun, 2016 by Sierra Marlee

Well it’s not hard to see where the Orlando shooter got his radical views once you see what his father was like.

It’s pretty obvious that the apple didn’t fall very far from the tree with this one.

Read more: http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/orlando-shooters-father-exposed-see-sick-social-media-posts-attack/#ixzz4Ch2pQVoK

READ AND SEE MORE

Offline bob434

I thought sure I'd see thsi story in the main stream media- weird that they haven't run it yet

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I thought sure I'd see thsi story in the main stream media- weird that they haven't run it yet
To do so would be to support the idea of shutting down immigration from Islamic countries, and checking those who are here out more thoroughly (AKA "profiling"). Verboten. At least in the Obama DHS.

Besides, anything which would support the idea of "Radical Islam" even existing, much less cheerleading mass murder, or performing it, must be sent down the memory hole. We know what side Duh-1 is on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis