Author Topic: Chris Wallace Fact-Checks Trump  (Read 2467 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Chris Wallace Fast-Checks Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2016, 01:14:08 am »
Again, this was testified to at the hearing.

The first mention of Clinton in the watch log after word of the attacks comes at 5:38 p.m.

“1738 The Watch patched the Secretary to Central Intelligence Agency Director [David] Petraeus.”

Clinton was connected with Libyan National Congress President Mohamed Magriaf at 6:49 p.m., and President Barack Obama was connected with Clinton at 10:27 p.m., the logs show. Testimony at a House Benghazi Committee hearing with Clinton last month established that she was at home by the time of the latter call. The logs show Clinton next contacting the operations center at 7:15 the following morning.

Thats called impeaching Obama's Fact Check operation.

So this proves that Trump lied.  If Hillary Clinton received a call at 10:27, then she was awake from 4 pm to 10:30 pm, just as I stated in my previous post.  And the fact that you produced evidence showing Trump lied while at the same time defending his statement proves that you are an absolute fool and a dishonest one at that.

Heck, even Trump is now backtracking from his original statement.  But not you.  Trump says he has no idea whether she was sleeping or not.  But not you.  You continue to insist that Hillary Clinton was asleep the duration of the attack while at the same time producing evidence which clearly shows she was not.  Don't get stuck on stupid, son.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2016, 01:37:20 am »

Thats called impeaching Obama's Fact Check operation.

So this proves that Trump lied.  If Hillary Clinton received a call at 10:27, then she was awake from 4 pm to 10:30 pm, just as I stated in my previous post.  And the fact that you produced evidence showing Trump lied while at the same time defending his statement proves that you are an absolute fool and a dishonest one at that.

Heck, even Trump is now backtracking from his original statement.  But not you.  Trump says he has no idea whether she was sleeping or not.  But not you.  You continue to insist that Hillary Clinton was asleep the duration of the attack while at the same time producing evidence which clearly shows she was not.  Don't get stuck on stupid, son.
Best go back and double check your math.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mod2

Re: Chris Wallace Fact-Checks Trump
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2016, 01:40:40 am »
Edited first post because the typo in the title was disturbing my peace of mind.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 02:06:34 am »
You know what, I am sick to death of your insults and innuendos.  This forum used to be a great place before the FR invasion took place. You were all warmly welcomed; yet some of you insist on acting just as vile and ugly as Trump only to derail the forum.

Take your lies, innuendos, attacks and shove them.  I'll join the others that have exited because of the crap that goes on in here now.

@libertybele , respectfully, and I do respect you, there may have been a few bad apples who came over from the Great FR Purge, but I think it's more a function of this election cycle than it is anything else.  I'm guessing, and I'm not trying to speak for anyone, but I think the palpable fear in some on the conservative side is causing many to act and think irrationally.  And, some others are just showing who they truly are.

But - Mechanicos, specifically, I've read his posts for years and he's usually been a passionate but reasoned and thoughtful poster.  I can't explain what we are seeing here - I just can't.  The Mechanicos I've read would never stoop to support a DT, and certainly not with those weak, talking-points kinds of arguments.

I'm hoping once it's all over, sanity will return. 

Offline DB

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2016, 03:44:45 am »
You know what, I am sick to death of your insults and innuendos.  This forum used to be a great place before the FR invasion took place. You were all warmly welcomed; yet some of you insist on acting just as vile and ugly as Trump only to derail the forum.

Take your lies, innuendos, attacks and shove them.  I'll join the others that have exited because of the crap that goes on in here now.
@libertybele
I'm not clear on what happened, but if I did something to offend you, I apologize.