Author Topic: Trump: Cruz, Kasich Shouldn't Speak At Convention Without Endorsement  (Read 5327 times)

HonestJohn

Re: Trump: Cruz, Kasich Shouldn't Speak At Convention Without Endorsement
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2016, 02:12:23 am »
To loosen you up, a little dancing broccoli:

:broc:

Spam and broccoli get you this GIF:

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2016, 02:14:41 am »
This can't possibly win.  Why sit back when we can do something about it?

goopo

Now watch those Trumpy Fanatics go ape crap trying to discredit the source.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2016, 02:16:06 am »
goopo

Yes, especially when you tell them that the last poll to show Trump in the lead was.......the ABC/WaPo poll.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2016, 02:22:10 am »

Mod edit - graphic resized.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:44:01 am by Mod2 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2016, 02:22:56 am »

Shouldn't we be?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2016, 02:23:58 am »
goopo

Their argument will boil down to the general "these results didn't come from the 'right' people."

Offline Idiot

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2016, 02:26:12 am »
Trump can go to hell.

Speaking of which, are we to take this as evidence that his new Christian life is producing good fruit?
*hmmmm*

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2016, 02:36:45 am »
Trump obviously still does not get it.

He's being nominated president, not coronated king.

Have we given up then?? I am still hoping for a few good men and women to take back the Party and nominate someone decent.

If they don't we're going down and going down with an unworthy, unstable, horrible man.

Why????
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2016, 02:39:45 am »
Have we given up then?? I am still hoping for a few good men and women to take back the Party and nominate someone decent.

If they don't we're going down and going down with an unworthy, unstable, horrible man.

Why????

I can't stand Trump.....but....   he did win the nomination fair and square like him or not.  How could they possibly take it away from him...he won.  The party is toast anyway.....time to rebuild in some way.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2016, 02:40:25 am »

Why????

See I am with you Emjay.  Who knows are they going to change the rules to allow vote of conscious?  Do we have to wait for Convention to find a good man?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2016, 02:42:19 am »
7:00 am speaking slot for Rafael.  Yeah, that'll work.

And fingers crossed that the little microphone mishap in NYC - -  or worse - - doesn't happen in Cleveland.   888blackhat

Still trashing the Best Man ???  Not classy.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2016, 02:43:05 am »
Still trashing the Best Man ???  Not classy.
Best man won the Primary.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2016, 02:43:27 am »
I can't stand Trump.....but....   he did win the nomination fair and square like him or not.  How could they possibly take it away from him...he won.  The party is toast anyway.....time to rebuild in some way.

He only won fair and square if you consider a liberal running as a Republican to cross the line with voters.  Fair and square if you consider lying your way to the nomination.  To me it is sleazy politics.  We wanted a Conservative and Trump is probably more liberal than Hillary or Obama.  More dangerous too.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2016, 02:46:57 am »
See I am with you Emjay.  Who knows are they going to change the rules to allow vote of conscious?  Do we have to wait for Convention to find a good man?

Screw the rules.  They should just vote their consciences and let the chips fall where they may.  None of these people are making a dime off this anyway.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2016, 02:48:03 am »
He only won fair and square if you consider a liberal running as a Republican to cross the line with voters.  Fair and square if you consider lying your way to the nomination.  To me it is sleazy politics.  We wanted a Conservative and Trump is probably more liberal than Hillary or Obama.  More dangerous too.

I agree with all of your points, BUT Trump does have the delegates like it or not. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2016, 02:54:35 am »

Is this from the same Washington Post whose press pass was revoked by the Trump campaign for being liars?   :pondering:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2016, 02:57:24 am »

I understand your point, but the argument exists that he won the nomination by lying and deceit and also by DEMS voting in open primaries to ensure him winning.  Personally, I see this as one big sham and the fix has been in for Hillary for quite awhile.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2016, 02:59:27 am »
I agree with all of your points, BUT Trump does have the delegates like it or not.

Constitutionally, delegates are not bound.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2016, 03:07:49 am »

Supposedly. But they have yet to be cast and counted.  Have to wait a couple more weeks.  If he has it after that, the the GOP has sold its soul to the devil.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Idiot

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2016, 03:12:56 am »
Supposedly. But they have yet to be cast and counted.  Have to wait a couple more weeks.  If he has it after that, the the GOP has sold its soul to the devil.

No truer words have ever been spoken.......

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2016, 03:20:21 am »
Is this from the same Washington Post whose press pass was revoked by the Trump campaign for being liars?   :pondering:

It's the same Washington Post whose poll was the last to show Trump with a lead......with the same sample of Republicans, Democrats and Independents.

There are 10 media organizations whose press passes have been revoked. It's an HONOR to be among their number. 

Trump is such a baby.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2016, 03:20:30 am »
Nope.  We just don't want Lyin' Ted to feel uncomfortable.  He endorses Trump before the convention, or we'll accept his resignation from the festivities.  It's just that simple.  The debate is over.  Rafael catches up ... or he stays behind.  The choice is his.

BTW, is your new avatar a selfie?

There is no such person as 'Lyin' Ted.  There is a Lyin' Trump.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2016, 03:22:28 am »
When one needs to borrow a tens of millions of dollars to build a mega structure one goes to private sources if possible - its cheaper and less headaches then banks. Soros was just one of many such super rich people who have invested in Trumps Businesses over the years. Hes a good risk for them because he delivers. A one percent bankruptcy rate in real estate development is a phenomenal business record that people with lots of money want a part of so as to enrich themselves even more.

If you had a few hundred million laying around in a bank someplace drawing their pitiful percent interest and had a chance to earn a return of a higher percent in a relatively short time you would be interested in doing it.  Same with Trump. Construction loans are not cheap from Banks. Both parties can win win doing it private. Trump gets a lower cost of interest and less headaches and Soros, et al can get a higher ROI then they would if they left it sitting in a bank someplace.

Its a common business practice. Has nothing to do with politics.

Right.  That's why he hired the guy who used to work for soros.

Is there anything that you won't try to explain away?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2016, 03:25:52 am »
Right.  That's why he hired the guy who used to work for soros.

Is there anything that you won't try to explain away?
So he hired a guy who worked for Soros. It is only YOUR mind that he hired him because of Soros and not because he had a skill set Trump could use. Can you prove it was a political hire or is all you got attacks with no forethought?
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2016, 03:27:31 am »
No, it's the same Washington Post whose press pass was revoked by the Trump campaign because Trump won't tolerate anyone criticizing him. Which, coincidentally, is exactly the same thing he's trying to pull here.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024