Author Topic: Trump: Cruz, Kasich Shouldn't Speak At Convention Without Endorsement  (Read 5326 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Trump: Cruz, Kasich Shouldn't Speak At Convention Without Endorsement
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2016, 12:21:53 am »
Not buying it until I see Micah 6:8 in his life.

Same.  He experienced a convenient reversal of his life's positions in order to run for the presidency, and now this.  I'll reserve judgment.

(While noting that he's been saying he's ALREADY a Christian).

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2016, 12:22:17 am »
The erogence of bombastic orange buffoon who knows not went to shut his flappin trap!

Watch and learn .... dear.  Watch and learn.   :smokin:

Silver Pines

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2016, 12:23:38 am »
:spam2:

Stay on topic @CatherineofAragon    For once, stop the diversions.

To loosen you up, a little dancing broccoli:

:broc:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2016, 12:25:17 am »
:spam2:

Stay on topic @CatherineofAragon    For once, stop the diversions.

Once again ... you missed it!  I know it's difficult, but try to follow along. :silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2016, 12:30:57 am »
To loosen you up, a little dancing broccoli:

:broc:

Okay .....  don't move, I'll just go and get nurse Ratched.   :whistle:

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2016, 12:31:48 am »
Once again ... you missed it!  I know it's difficult, but try to follow along.

This thread is not about Mr. Trump's Christianity.  This is about him biotch-slapping Rafael.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:32:24 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2016, 12:37:20 am »
When one needs to borrow a tens of millions of dollars to build a mega structure one goes to private sources if possible - its cheaper and less headaches then banks. Soros was just one of many such super rich people who have invested in Trumps Businesses over the years.

Its a common business practice. Has nothing to do with politics.

And yet you same people went batsh*te crazy over Cruz' loan from Goldman Sachs ad infinitum and then defended Trump's funding, endorsement and support of known Communist Bill DeBlasio for NYC mayor.

Hypocrisy at the highest level.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2016, 12:39:19 am »
Watch and learn .... dear.  Watch and learn.   :smokin:

I'll watch alright.  I'll watch from the right conservatives stands as he and Hillary dance to the tuns of the left, and Hillary turns him upside down on his orange head.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2016, 12:43:32 am »
And yet you same people went batsh*te crazy over Cruz' loan from Goldman Sachs ad infinitum and then defended Trump's funding, endorsement and support of known Communist Bill DeBlasio for NYC mayor.

Hypocrisy at the highest level.
One is a Mega Bank hes wife is a senior officer at who helped them create the plan to create a North American Union. The Other is a BUSINESS LOAN, not a payment for political favor like Cruz took for Gay Marriage activists over and over.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/politics/at-new-york-reception-ted-cruz-is-said-to-strike-different-tone-toward-gays.html

https://www.texastribune.org/2012/07/03/ted-cruzs-gay-billionaire-donor-draws-criticism/

Since you supported the Gay activist's candidate please continue to lecture me on Hypocrisy.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Silver Pines

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2016, 12:52:12 am »
This thread is not about Mr. Trump's Christianity.  This is about him biotch-slapping Rafael.

Trump  isn't capable of biotch slapping anyone.  Not physically---he's advanced in years, and his butt is bigger than Whoopie Goldberg's.  He's doing well to drag it around the golf course.

He certainly isn't capable of a verbal biotch slap.  He can barely manage a complete sentence.  That's why the gutless old coward ran from debating Cruz one-on-one.  Trying to keep up with a brilliant Constitutionalist is worlds different from selling his BS to his audience of marks.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2016, 12:53:04 am »
 :Odance:
One is a Mega Bank hes wife is a senior officer at who helped them create the plan to create a North American Union. The Other is a BUSINESS LOAN, not a payment for political favor like Cruz took for Gay Marriage activists over and over.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/politics/at-new-york-reception-ted-cruz-is-said-to-strike-different-tone-toward-gays.html

https://www.texastribune.org/2012/07/03/ted-cruzs-gay-billionaire-donor-draws-criticism/

Since you supported the Gay activist's candidate please continue to lecture me on Hypocrisy.
:wtf!: Now that is as wacky as something Trump would say.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2016, 12:56:55 am »
He endorses Trump before the convention
So he kisses the ring...
or we'll accept his resignation from the festivities.
...or else he is silenced.

You're right. It is that simple. Your guy can't handle criticism. (And who do you think you are to be in the position of "accept(ing) resignation(s)" from anybody? You're not a part of this convention. You, like me, are just some commoner sitting behind a keyboard.)

BTW, is your new avatar a selfie?
As a matter of fact, yes, it is—but it's not my own. A monkey took it. (I chose it because monkeys aren't protected by copyright law, so their work is free to use by anyone.) But nice try.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:57:53 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2016, 12:59:45 am »
So he kisses the ring... ...or else he is silenced.

You're right. It is that simple. Your guy can't handle criticism. (And who do you think you are to be in the position of "accept(ing) resignation(s)" from anybody? You're not a part of this convention. You, like me, are just some commoner sitting behind a keyboard.)
 As a matter of fact, yes, it is—but it's not my own. A monkey took it. (I chose it because monkeys aren't protected by copyright law, so their work is free to use by anyone.) But nice try.

I can't believe some of the posts tonight; obviously the Trump supporters (no, not allowed to say Trumpsters) are in 'full swing' tonight!   :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:00:46 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2016, 01:04:40 am »
Assuming the mutiny fails, neither Cruz nor Kasich should go anywhere near the convention floor.  We need to salvage something from this circus fire.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2016, 01:10:22 am »
Nope.  We just don't want Lyin' Ted to feel uncomfortable.  He endorses Trump before the convention, or we'll accept his resignation from the festivities.  It's just that simple.  The debate is over.  Rafael catches up ... or he stays behind.  The choice is his.

Seriously? Polish up those jack boots and step in line? That is how you want the Republican Party to be run?
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2016, 01:16:38 am »
Roman P. Trump's harem from TOS are nothing more than totalitarian fruitcakes.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:18:52 am by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2016, 01:22:53 am »
  As a matter of fact, yes, it is—

Cool @jmyriefuller  You're way cuter than I had imagined.   ^-^

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2016, 01:23:15 am »
Roman P. Trump's harem from TOS are nothing more than totalitarian fruitcakes.
They are all over themselves in disbelief that the very same people that Trump eviscerated with his unending slanderous verbal assaults and tweets, won't fall in line behind Trump.  I hope they never do.  The more people Trump alienates, the more there is to start a revolution to his and the GOP's right.

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2016, 01:26:15 am »
Seriously?

Yes, seriously @ LilLamb   Unless and until Rafael keeps his pledge ... he doesn't deserve to be included in the GOP Convention.  Period.

If he shows up w/o a prior endorsement, look for some embarrassing moments---Rafael will have earned them.

And I don't give a flying fig if you like it or not.   :smokin:

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2016, 01:36:05 am »
None of the Republican candidates have a moral obligation to support Trump after he went after their character and their family's character. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an amoral freak.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:36:49 am by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2016, 01:37:02 am »
Trump  isn't capable of biotch slapping anyone.  Not physically---he's advanced in years, and his butt is bigger than Whoopie Goldberg's.  He's doing well to drag it around the golf course.

He certainly isn't capable of a verbal biotch slap.  He can barely manage a complete sentence.  That's why the gutless old coward ran from debating Cruz one-on-one.  Trying to keep up with a brilliant Constitutionalist is worlds different from selling his BS to his audience of marks.

goopo
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2016, 01:37:32 am »
Assuming the mutiny fails, neither Cruz nor Kasich should go anywhere near the convention floor.  We need to salvage something from this circus fire.

Why?  They have every right to be at the Convention; especially Cruz.  This assumption that they are going to say something terrible or off kilter is ridiculous; definitely not Cruz's style (he's not a bombastic lunatic like Trump). The absurdity and arrogance in all of this is Trump feels he is so mighty that Cruz and Kasich are begging him to let them speak. 

This is nothing more than another jab by Trump at both Kasich and Cruz taunting them.  In essence ... he wants them to put their political careers on the line. They've seen the writing on the wall.

Quite frankly; a Cruz/Kasich ticket emerging out of all of this would be wonderful!  Cruz would appeal to the conservatives and evangelicals and Kasich would appeal to the moderates and to the party establishment. You would see the Republican party unite like never before!

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2016, 01:53:59 am »
Why?  They have every right to be at the Convention; especially Cruz.  This assumption that they are going to say something terrible or off kilter is ridiculous; definitely not Cruz's style (he's not a bombastic lunatic like Trump). The absurdity and arrogance in all of this is Trump feels he is so mighty that Cruz and Kasich are begging him to let them speak. 

I'd be concerned about the other characters Trump invites to speak, as well as the behavior of the Trump delegates.  The GOP let Trump turn the debates into a freakshow.  Lord only knows what he'll do with a convention.  If I'm Cruz I stay far, far away.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2016, 02:04:37 am »
The erogence of bombastic orange buffoon who knows not went to shut his flappin trap!

I think it shows Trump isn't confident.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2016, 02:09:29 am »
This can't possibly win.  Why sit back when we can do something about it?

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.