Author Topic: 35 Celebrities That Support Donald Trump (Number Six Will Surprise You A Lot)  (Read 6399 times)

HAPPY2BME

NowBuzz

5) Loretta Lynn – Country and Western Singing Legend

The famous singer of Coal Miners Daughter said, “Trump has sold me – what more can I say? … When you’re advertising for the best, forget the rest! I just think he’s the only one who’s going to turn this country around.”

http://nowbuzz.me/35-celebrities-that-support-donald-trump/31/

HAPPY2BME

I just wanted to see just how many Hillary fans there actually are on this web site.

HonestJohn

So... who's stolen my number?

(you posted #5)

Offline RoosGirl

I just wanted to see just how many Hillary fans there actually are on this web site.

I haven't seen anyone that's a Hillary fan.

Offline RoosGirl

So... who's stolen my number?

(you posted #5)

#6 is the token rapist invited to the convention

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

#6 is the token rapist invited to the convention

Anthony Bialy ‏@AnthonyBialy 3h3 hours ago

Mike Tyson could help Trump articulate some of his trickier thoughts.

Offline RoosGirl

LOL

Since he's going for Mike Ditka and and Mike Tyson at the convention, maybe he's planning an 80's theme shindig.  Will MC Hammer and Whitesnake be invited to perform?  Better yet, W.A.S.P. That seems to fit in with his overall theme better.

Offline Norm Lenhart

LOL

Since he's going for Mike Ditka and and Mike Tyson at the convention, maybe he's planning an 80's theme shindig.  Will MC Hammer and Whitesnake be invited to perform?  Better yet, W.A.S.P. That seems to fit in with his overall theme better.

Doubt it. Blackie Lawless was at one point at least, a conservative ;)

Offline Hoodat

Am I supposed to give a damn what uneducated celebrities think?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cowboyway

Am I supposed to give a damn what uneducated celebrities think?

Aw, c'mon now.  They're not all bad.  It's 99% of celebrities that give the other 1% a bad name.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline ConstitutionRose

Few if thise were  ringing endorsements.  Most were simply polite comments based on (1) he is not pc and/or (2) he is not a politician.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:43:01 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Cowboyway

Few if thise were  ringing endorsements.  Most were simply pokitw,cimments based on (1) he is not pc ans/or (2) he is not a politician

What are 'pokitw,cimments'?
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline ConstitutionRose

What are 'pokitw,cimments'?

Sorry didn't proof read because the puppy ran off with hubby's eyeglasses.  Polite comments.  Fixed post.  Love that you can edit posts.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I'm so glad I have Celebrities and twitter to do my thinking for me.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yep, politics are becoming Epsilon-Minus dominated pop culture events. I wonder when our side will have our own version of Vote or Die with someone like Kanye leading it?

Offline RoosGirl

Thanks for demolishing my image of him. ;)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

Actually, the more I think about it, it's more believable than Trump being a conservative.