Author Topic: A Video Every American Should See  (Read 2403 times)

Offline libertybele

A Video Every American Should See
« on: June 26, 2016, 01:22:33 am »
We must do all we can to prevent Muslim immigration into this country.  Political correctness is going to get us killed, brutalized and raped!

https://player.vimeo.com/video/167607521?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WAC

Re: A Video Every American Should See
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 01:36:34 am »

We must do all we can to prevent Muslim immigration into this country.  Political correctness is going to get us killed, brutalized and raped!

He's absolutely right....nice summary and he hits all the buttons needed for anyone with ears to hear.

Thanks for posting that...worth listening.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 02:12:28 am »

London is overrun by Radical Islam who want to rule by Sharia Law.  The reality is that we live in this great big world with Islam.  Certainly Sharia Law cannot exist in our country.  Our government needs to identify Radical Islam for what it is and take steps to assure that this assault on freedom is stopped.  They know if radicalism is being preached in a mosque.  Shut it down. 

I applaud the video.  We need to do the same.  Tell the truth and uphold our Constitutional rights and the laws of the United States of America.  I have said before we should not be bringing refugee's here.  They should stay in their own countries and fight for their own freedom if that is indeed their desire.  But this is the reality:

Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015. This means that Muslims made up about 1% of the total U.S. population (about 322 million people in 2015)

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/

Those are citizens who read the same Koran spoken of in the video.  When Islam attacks America they refer to America as Crusaders.  We cannot get rid of Islam but we sure can make it clear that we are governed by American law and the Constitution.  Not Sharia Law.  And when video's are posted on the internet with Radicals speaking death to anyone those Mosques most certainly need to shut the doors permanently.  London has allowed Sharia and that is the problem.  Free people cannot live with Sharia Law.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 02:29:57 am »
London is overrun by Radical Islam who want to rule by Sharia Law.  The reality is that we live in this great big world with Islam.  Certainly Sharia Law cannot exist in our country.  Our government needs to identify Radical Islam for what it is and take steps to assure that this assault on freedom is stopped.  They know if radicalism is being preached in a mosque.  Shut it down. 

I applaud the video.  We need to do the same.  Tell the truth and uphold our Constitutional rights and the laws of the United States of America.  I have said before we should not be bringing refugee's here.  They should stay in their own countries and fight for their own freedom if that is indeed their desire.  But this is the reality:

Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015. This means that Muslims made up about 1% of the total U.S. population (about 322 million people in 2015)

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/

Those are citizens who read the same Koran spoken of in the video.  When Islam attacks America they refer to America as Crusaders.  We cannot get rid of Islam but we sure can make it clear that we are governed by American law and the Constitution.  Not Sharia Law.  And when video's are posted on the internet with Radicals speaking death to anyone those Mosques most certainly need to shut the doors permanently.  London has allowed Sharia and that is the problem.  Free people cannot live with Sharia Law.

No free people cannot live with Sharia law.  Unfortunately, Sharia law is slowly creeping into our country.  We are governed by the Constitution and American law ... to our politicians that doesn't seem to be politically correct.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/america-sharia-law.html

https://www.thenation.com/article/whats-life-like-in-americas-first-city-with-a-muslim-majority-city-council/

http://nationalreport.net/city-michigan-first-fully-implement-sharia-law/

http://toprightnews.com/house-democrats-just-moved-to-implement-sharia-law-in-america/

http://freedomoutpost.com/sharia-law-is-replacing-the-u-s-constitution/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 02:33:32 am »
My concern:

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is also the first section of the Bill of Rights. It is arguably the most important part of the U.S. Constitution, as it guarantees freedoms of religion, speech, writing and publishing, peaceful assembly, and the freedom to raise grievances with the Government. In addition, it requires that a wall of separation be maintained between church and state. It reads:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Islam is widely recognized as a religion throughout the world.  It is also a governing system that is in direct contrast with the freedoms that we all are given.  So obviously we have a problem but to stop all immigration sends a signal that our First Amendment has failed.  It would be open season for those who want to rid the world of all religion.  Atheists would have a hay day.  Muslims would likely turn to radicalization if threatened and singled out as a religion.

Personally I hate Islam.  But if we give in to fear and take hasty steps we could open the door to all kinds of radicalization and oppression.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 02:41:31 am »
No free people cannot live with Sharia law.  Unfortunately, Sharia law is slowly creeping into our country.  We are governed by the Constitution and American law ... to our politicians that doesn't seem to be politically correct.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/america-sharia-law.html

https://www.thenation.com/article/whats-life-like-in-americas-first-city-with-a-muslim-majority-city-council/

http://nationalreport.net/city-michigan-first-fully-implement-sharia-law/

http://toprightnews.com/house-democrats-just-moved-to-implement-sharia-law-in-america/

http://freedomoutpost.com/sharia-law-is-replacing-the-u-s-constitution/

That is what is wrong.  I got this from the first link you posted:

American universities continue to build Muslim-only washing facilities.  Immediately made me think of whites only fountains.  What are we doing?  If we don't uphold our laws we are bound to become vulnerable to all forms of oppression.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 03:25:39 am »
If we take a look at what is happening in Europe certainly we can see the enormous problems from allowing thousands of refugees and immigrants from countries with known terrorists into their countries  It isn't immigration (legal) itself into the country that is the problem, but failure of those individuals to assimilate to their culture.  The difference in cultures is very dramatic. The same is slowly happening in the United States and the Dearborn/Hamtramck, Michigan area is a prime example; mosques, sharia law, calls to worship, etc. However, of course, once they (Muslims/Islamists) become citizens of the U.S. practicing their 'reglion/culture' is protected under the Constitution.  IMHO they have studied and are using the Constitution to their advantage; the very laws that are supposed to protect us are seemingly being used against us. In essence they are reserving their rights under the Constitution to practice Sharia law for example even though it drastically goes against our culture and society. 

Once immigrants from countries with known terrorists are allowed into this country and become citizens, not much can be done unless the Constitution is amended to provide more protectionism to our culture and society which certainly doesn't fall into political correctness in any way and will never happen. The only answer that I can see really is to prohibit (not suspend) immigration into this country from areas with known terrorists, OR to mandate if one wants to become a citizen of the United States one must assimilate in every way; i.e., Sharia law would not be recognized and certainly would never take precedence over U.S. law.

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

--Theodore Roosevelt
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:26:48 am by libertybele »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 03:33:10 am »
London is overrun by Radical Islam who want to rule by Sharia Law.

We are? Good to know, I guess.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 05:43:49 am »
If we take a look at what is happening in Europe certainly we can see the enormous problems from allowing thousands of refugees and immigrants from countries with known terrorists into their countries  It isn't immigration (legal) itself into the country that is the problem, but failure of those individuals to assimilate to their culture.  The difference in cultures is very dramatic. The same is slowly happening in the United States and the Dearborn/Hamtramck, Michigan area is a prime example; mosques, sharia law, calls to worship, etc. However, of course, once they (Muslims/Islamists) become citizens of the U.S. practicing their 'reglion/culture' is protected under the Constitution.  IMHO they have studied and are using the Constitution to their advantage; the very laws that are supposed to protect us are seemingly being used against us. In essence they are reserving their rights under the Constitution to practice Sharia law for example even though it drastically goes against our culture and society. 

Once immigrants from countries with known terrorists are allowed into this country and become citizens, not much can be done unless the Constitution is amended to provide more protectionism to our culture and society which certainly doesn't fall into political correctness in any way and will never happen. The only answer that I can see really is to prohibit (not suspend) immigration into this country from areas with known terrorists, OR to mandate if one wants to become a citizen of the United States one must assimilate in every way; i.e., Sharia law would not be recognized and certainly would never take precedence over U.S. law.

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

--Theodore Roosevelt

Fully agree with everything you said.  And Theodore Roosevelt!

I am not sure that they can use the Constitution against us.  Sharia Law is not the religion it is a foreign law not consistent with our own.  If they want to live here they have to recognize that our Constitution and laws are the only law of the land.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2016, 01:16:45 pm »
Fully agree with everything you said.  And Theodore Roosevelt!

I am not sure that they can use the Constitution against us.  Sharia Law is not the religion it is a foreign law not consistent with our own.  If they want to live here they have to recognize that our Constitution and laws are the only law of the land.

The problem lies within the liberal courts already ruling in favor of Sharia law over U.S. law setting precedent for future cases of Sharia law.  The second problem lies within the failure of the MSM to widely report what is truly going on which in turn keeps the American public in the dark.  Unfortunately, people won't begin to wake up until Sharia law takes over ... it will be too late.  I will venture to say that a majority of Americans don't even know that Sharia law exists within our borders.  Again, the Constitution is protecting a culture/religion destructive to our own.  Incidents have been reported for over 5 years and now our government continues to bring them in by the thousands! People really need to wake up.

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/01/05/shariah-in-american-courts-the-expanding-incursion-of-islamic-law-in-the-u-s-legal-system/

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2014/may/08/blog-posting/florida-democrats-just-voted-impose-sharia-law-wom/

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/01/10/10097954-federal-court-deals-blow-to-anti-shariah-efforts?lite

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/05/advocates-anti-shariah-measures-alarmed-judges-ruling.html

http://conservativetribune.com/judge-rules-shariah-law/

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2016, 02:15:51 pm »
We went to the Mall yesterday, in a Seattle suburb, which we only do once or twice in a year, - the last time being around Christmas. We were shocked that Somalis were now the largest majority there, along with other Muslims country of origin unknown. Some women in full burkas, with only their eyes showing. To illustrate how many there were, one of those kids play-pits with maybe 30 kids in it were All muslim children, with their moms in hajibs and burkas sitting on the benches.  How did we get to this point in such a short amount of time? We worry allot, and rightfully so about illeagals coming in over our southern border, but shut our eyes to the legal immigrants coming through opened flood gates, until we look around our own neighborhood and we feel the outsider.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2016, 02:57:06 pm »

Good video.  I liked the reference to Churchill's crocodile: "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2016, 07:49:52 pm »
We went to the Mall yesterday, in a Seattle suburb, which we only do once or twice in a year, - the last time being around Christmas. We were shocked that Somalis were now the largest majority there, along with other Muslims country of origin unknown. Some women in full burkas, with only their eyes showing. To illustrate how many there were, one of those kids play-pits with maybe 30 kids in it were All muslim children, with their moms in hajibs and burkas sitting on the benches.  How did we get to this point in such a short amount of time? We worry allot, and rightfully so about illeagals coming in over our southern border, but shut our eyes to the legal immigrants coming through opened flood gates, until we look around our own neighborhood and we feel the outsider.

It was about 10 years ago when I was made aware of what was happening in the Detroit area.  We had moved away about 20 years ago and when friends visited they told us that Detroit and surrounding area (Hamtramck/Dearborn) was literally a wasteland and you could hear at certain times during the day the 'call to worship'...I was a bit confused as I was so focused on our southern Mexican borders ... I was quickly informed that border was really the least of our worries.  The 'call to worship' were for the Muslims that had taken over ... complete with Mosques.

We got to this point, because the focus has been on the Hispanic infiltration ... we've been battling that war for decades.  The 'wall' was approved by both house of Congress over 10 years ago and here we sit.  Trumps proclaiming that he's gong to build a wall is really futile as it's been approved ... people just aren't paying attention and certainly not holding our elected officials accountable.  Meanwhile ... the biggest problem is the silent 'culture' war that has slowly been brewing. The MSM has been silent, the courts have sided with Sharia and now that thousands are here ... people are waking up to find that the 'take over' has already started.  Ft. Hood, San Bernadino, Orlando. 

Great Britain, Germany, France, Belgium, Norway, Sweeden ... now the U.S.  When are people going to wake up??  People scoffed at Bachman when she stated that the Muslim Brotherhood had infiltrated Congress. Sorry folks, and I know I'm gong to have a lot of people jumping on me for this one ... but Barrack Hussein Obama IMHO has Muslim ties ... he and Hillary allowed the caliphate to form in the Middle East ... spreading into Europe and now into the U.S.  With Trump backpedalling on the wall, deportation and now Muslim immigration ... folks he is part of the problem not the solution.

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 12:15:49 pm »

Sorry folks, and I know I'm gong to have a lot of people jumping on me for this one ... but Barrack Hussein Obama IMHO has Muslim ties ... he and Hillary allowed the caliphate to form in the Middle East ... spreading into Europe and now into the U.S.  With Trump backpedalling on the wall, deportation and now Muslim immigration ... folks he is part of the problem not the solution.

Quotes from Barrack Hussein Obama:

1. “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam”

2. “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

3. “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

4. “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

5. “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

6. “Islam has always been part of America”

7. “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”

8. “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

9. “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

10. “I made it clear that America is not – and will never be – at war with Islam.”

11. “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

12. “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

13. “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

14. “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

15. “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”

16. “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”

17. “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

18. “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

19. “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

20. “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

Here he is on Christianity:

1. “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

2. “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson