Author Topic: George Soros: "Brexit Makes EU Disintegration Irreversible"  (Read 592 times)

HAPPY2BME

by Tyler Durden
Jun 25, 2016 11:48 PM

However, seemingly unhappy that his generously altruistic warning was so roundly ignored by the peasants, not to mention his sudden concern about the future of the European Union whose collapse would also destroy the premise behind Soros' Open Society globalization initiative, the 85-year-old billionaire has decided to follow up with a case of sour grapes and go all in, making another forecast - since his first one was so clearly rejected - and in what may end up roiling markets even more, moments ago Soros said in his second op-ed of the week that the "catastrophic scenario that many feared has materialized, making the disintegration of the EU practically irreversible.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-25/george-soros-brexit-makes-eu-disintegration-irreversible

HAPPY2BME

Re: George Soros: "Brexit Makes EU Disintegration Irreversible"
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 02:53:14 pm »
The Real Brexit "Catastrophe": World's 400 Richest People Lose $127 Billion

For all the scaremongering and threats of an imminent financial apocalypse should Brexit win, including dire forecasts from the likes of George Soros, the Bank of England, David Cameron (who even invoked war), and even Jacob Rothschild, something "unexpected" happened yesterday: the UK was the best performing European market following the Brexit outcome.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-25/real-brexit-catastrophe-worlds-400-richest-people-lose-127-billion

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 03:04:08 pm »
Frankly, I look forward to the rapidly approaching Post-Soros era...on a long enough timeline.....

:beer:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 03:24:36 pm »
Frankly, I look forward to the rapidly approaching Post-Soros era...on a long enough timeline.....

:beer:
I would like to see Soros disintegrate simultaneously with the EU.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 07:12:11 pm »
by Tyler Durden
Jun 25, 2016 11:48 PM

However, seemingly unhappy that his generously altruistic warning was so roundly ignored by the peasants, not to mention his sudden concern about the future of the European Union whose collapse would also destroy the premise behind Soros' Open Society globalization initiative, the 85-year-old billionaire has decided to follow up with a case of sour grapes and go all in, making another forecast - since his first one was so clearly rejected - and in what may end up roiling markets even more, moments ago Soros said in his second op-ed of the week that the "catastrophic scenario that many feared has materialized, making the disintegration of the EU practically irreversible.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-25/george-soros-brexit-makes-eu-disintegration-irreversible

Not seeing the downside...
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!