Author Topic: Baltimore Cops Get BLASTED For Tweeting THIS After Their Freddie Gray Acquittal  (Read 650 times)

rangerrebew

Published on June 26, 2016
Baltimore Cops Get BLASTED For Tweeting THIS After Their Freddie Gray Acquittal

The Baltimore Police Union is getting blasted after posting two different pictures on their Twitter account in support of the cop who was just acquitted in the Freddie Gray trial. Do you think that it’s offensive? Or is it right?

The Baltimore police union is facing criticism after sending two tweets that appeared to celebrate a police officer’s acquittal of charges in the death of Freddie Gray.

One of the tweets that was posted to the Baltimore Fraternal Order of Police’s Twitter account showed a meme of actor Leo

http://clashdaily.com/2016/06/baltimore-cops-get-blasted-tweeting-freddie-gray-acquittal/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:02:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

oh, boo hoo......the DA and the lib media try to railroad the cops, and the police should kneel before their accusers in shame? I think not. Mosby should be disbarred.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Marilyn Mosby?  A wolf?  Please.  More like a pathetic, opportunistic vulture eating away at the carcass of what was once a great city.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Consider who is doing the "blasting" and this becomes crystal clear.  I'm wondering how much more of this nonsense this Judge is going tp put up with out of the Prosecutor in this case.  This trial was supposed to be the most serious of them all with the best chance of a conviction, until harsh reality intruded. 

Let's see how much longer it takes for this Judge to declare prosecutorial misconduct and dismiss the rest of the charges as soon as the cases come before him.

We shall see.

Online LMAO

Marilyn Mosby?  A wolf?  Please.  More like a pathetic, opportunistic vulture eating away at the carcass of what was once a great city.

We're trading quotas for competency
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

The prosecutor and the the rest of the BLM clowns were so eager to get a conviction they were willing to railroad three black cops in their quest for ...ta da..  SOCIAL JUSTICE!!! Every time I see or hear that phrase I want to (1) puke and (2) file the name away of the utterer of those words  for future reference.
Congrats and salutations to the judge for not bowing before what had to be immense pressure from the usual suspects.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:31:16 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
The prosecutor and the the rest of the BLM clowns were so eager to get a conviction they were willing to railroad three black cops in their quest for ...ta da..  SOCIAL JUSTICE!!! Every time I see or hear that phrase I want (1) puke and (2) file the name away of the utterer of those words  for future reference.
Congrats and salutations to the judge for not bowing before what had to be immense pressure from the usual suspects.

There are more of these show trials to come.  One is a retrial of the hung jury, and there are at least 3 more cops facing charges in this fiasco.

Offline goatprairie

It will be interesting to see what happens to the career of that arch-snakette Mosby. If she gets a conviction in any of the remaining trials,  she will rise to  superstar status in the lib movement.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
goatprairie wrote:
"It will be interesting to see what happens to the career of that arch-snakette Mosby. If she gets a conviction in any of the remaining trials,  she will rise to  superstar status in the lib movement."

I already posted my prediction on the subject in another thread, but I'll repeat.

Marilyn Mosby will resign from the district attorney office, then run for political office in either Baltimore city government (mayor?) or for the U.S. House seat from Baltimore.

She will win handily, receiving the enthusiastic support of black Baltimoreans, for having "gone up against the system" -- and "against whitey" ....

Offline goatprairie

goatprairie wrote:
"It will be interesting to see what happens to the career of that arch-snakette Mosby. If she gets a conviction in any of the remaining trials,  she will rise to  superstar status in the lib movement."

I already posted my prediction on the subject in another thread, but I'll repeat.

Marilyn Mosby will resign from the district attorney office, then run for political office in either Baltimore city government (mayor?) or for the U.S. House seat from Baltimore.

She will win handily, receiving the enthusiastic support of black Baltimoreans, for having "gone up against the system" -- and "against whitey" ....
I've been reading the news from Baltimore on the internet every morning since the Freddie Gray incident. It seems without fail every morning I'm greeted with the news of shootings, stabbings, homicides, robberies mostly committed by young black males against other black males or black victims.
Of course, since the incident black homicides have spiked due to the police backing off. You would think the black residents would get a clue. But they still hold on to the myth of Evil Whitey oppressing them.
What action could possibly change their minds?

Online LMAO

What action could possibly change their minds?

None.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Remember Mike Nifong? I think that was his name.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
goatprairie wrote:

That's why it would be very entertaining to see the Judge sanction her for misconduct before the bar in bringing these charges in the first place.  The smartest thing these cops can do is request a bench trial instead of a jury.  Much less chance for showboating and "jury nullification" that ends up with good cops in jail over this. 

Keep in mind that most of these police officers happen to be black as well.

We'll see, but another couple of bench trial tossed by this Judge will not stand lightly with Hizzonor.

:smokin: