Author Topic: 12 Million Democrats voted in the Republican Primary  (Read 1585 times)

geronl

12 Million Democrats voted in the Republican Primary
« on: June 26, 2016, 01:28:41 am »
http://www.redstate.com/diary/creinstein/2016/06/25/12-million-democrats-voted-republican-primaries/

by Michael Harrington
EXCERPT
After a lot of work I have finished my math calculations. A simple effort will show that from 2000 to 2008 there was a change in Primary votes of 10-12 million. Ten million more Republicans and 12 million less Democrats. But this is child's play. Getting deeper, examining States with close polling prior to the registration requirements, States with a clear winner in polls prior to registration change requirements, and you can set patterns.

Using 2000 and 2008 as baselines, the conclusion was staggering. Trump only got about 3.3 million Republican Votes. The rest are Democrats, approximately 12 million of them.

I also found via my studies by going back to 1992 that this behavior is not new, in fact even when there is a tight contest about 5% will "strategically vote" in the Republican Party primary/caucus. Even more disturbing is that it appears that there may be even a 5% not normally detectable, of Republicans who only vote Democrat. Aka plants that we always knew existed.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/creinstein/2016/06/25/12-million-democrats-voted-republican-primaries/

Offline goatprairie

Re: 12 Million Democrats voted in the Republican Primary
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 01:39:42 am »
I don't normally believe in conspiracies, but I wouldn't put it past the Dems do try and oust real conservatives like Cruz and get a clown like Trump as the nominee. At any rate, Trump is the nominee.
 Remember when Rush organized a campaign to keep Hillary in 2008? I wonder how many Pubbies crossed over and voted for her in the Dem primaries. That didn't work, but it probably gave many Dems ideas.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 01:47:51 am »
I wouldn't put it past the Dems.  After all, Trump was the candidate that polled the worst vs Hillary.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 02:00:49 am »
How dose Presstitute Eric the Red lie? He omits it was a hotly contested primary for the democrats. Not a cake walk. Yes Trump does pull large numbers of Independents and democrats. hes trying to make it seem Trumps numbers are false. This is the establishment narrative repeated many times now. The fact Trump won closed State primaries by blow out amounts dispels it.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 02:39:46 am »

by Michael Harrington
EXCERPT

Anyone have figures on how many Democrats voted for Reagan?  Bet it was something similar.

Back then a lot of them were in the South as those states were finally beginning their Democrat turnaround.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 02:55:34 am »
That's what happens when you have open primaries.  An open invitation to political sabotage.

geronl

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 03:23:05 am »
Anyone have figures on how many Democrats voted for Reagan?  Bet it was something similar.

These people have no intention of voting for Trump or any other Republican in November though.