Author Topic: TOLD YOU SO (Continued): Trump’s ‘Total and Complete’ Reversal on Muslim Ban  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Victoria33

There will be no ban on Muslims.
There will be no wall.
There will be no "great" new trade deals.

If Trump is elected president there will be nothing but a bunch of aging, white working class males still living in their mothers' basements, staring at their faded "Make America Great Again" posters, and wondering what happened as their hero Mr. Trump throws unbelievably lavish White House parties with the Clintons and the rest of the DC/Wall Street establishment, basking in the glory of his oh so clever victory.

At one time in previous months, Trump said he would build a big ballroom onto the White House.  Honestly, I heard him say it.  Expect a ballroom with golden chandeliers and him in a gold suit an wife in gold dress, gold furniture and all guests drinking from real gold cups.  Will you be there - no.  Will I be there - no.  So, who will be there?  Other billionaires.  Gold King Trump - I believe what I just wrote.

Offline Mechanicos

There will be no ban on Muslims.
There will be no wall.
There will be no "great" new trade deals.

If Trump is elected president there will be nothing but a bunch of aging, white working class males still living in their mothers' basements, staring at their faded "Make America Great Again" posters, and wondering what happened as their hero Mr. Trump throws unbelievably lavish White House parties with the Clintons and the rest of the DC/Wall Street establishment, basking in the glory of his oh so clever victory.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It is exactly like arguing with leftists since one can go to far left sites and see where #neverTrump gets all its talking points from. Think that's not glaringly obvious?

You're projecting again.

As usual.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline libertybele

It is exactly like arguing with leftists since one can go to far left sites and see where #neverTrump gets all its talking points from. Think that's not glaringly obvious?

Interesting..."since one can go to far left sites".  Obviously you have reason to go to far left sites, I have no need to visit liberal sites.   The only thing that is glaringly obvious is you haven't a leg to stand on.  You are making accusations that are totally unfounded.  It has been my experience when people make blanket accusations with absolutely no substance, they have no legitimate rebuttal. Trump supporters have no argument because Trump himself has no in depth knowledge of any of the issues that he talks about and since he has flipped on every issue it makes it very difficult and actually awkward to defend him; but carry on by all means.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

Interesting..."since one can go to far left sites".  Obviously you have reason to go to far left sites, I have no need to visit liberal sites.   The only thing that is glaringly obvious is you haven't a leg to stand on.  You are making accusations that are totally unfounded.  It has been my experience when people make blanket accusations with absolutely no substance, they have no legitimate rebuttal. Trump supporters have no argument because Trump himself has no in depth knowledge of any of the issues that he talks about and since he has flipped on every issue it makes it very difficult and actually awkward to defend him; but carry on by all means.

They were trying that BS with me at TOS because they could not refute the actual information.

Offline Mechanicos

Here I'll help you. Find the sentence or two that is from the source with the main talking point. Copy paste it into a search engine and you can see its original source. Or you can look at the link and see such as Washington Post, New York Times, Slate Mother Jones etc. The former is what I did with a recent post from a prolific poster and as expected it came back to a far left publication.

As has been shown many many times what is claimed to be a flip flop is usually just dishonest reporting. Example claiming Trump said something very specific when it was only the reporter who said the words. I got all over several on that seeing as not a one of the antis could come up with where Trump was the one who said he would deport 11 million. That was the sole basis of the claim he flip-flopped. But hey, it felt good to attack the guy who kicked Cruz's ass in the Primary, regardless of its accuracy.

Let me show you what REAL flip-flopping looks like for reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftY8UjxeqTk&feature=youtu.be

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I agree for the most part. There needs to be an amendment to the Constitution that clearly states that the United States Constitution only applies to LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES; and those wanting to become citizens of the United States must comply with U.S. laws, assimilate according to immigration laws and NO FOREIGN laws will be carried forward or supersede those of the U.S. Constitution.

I take some exception with hesitation regarding the idea of stipulating that Islam shall not be taught in schools regardless of how many Muslims live in your city, county, state, etc.,. Under the 10th amendment "powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.  I think it is important NOT to give the federal government more power over the states; rather the states need to have more power of the federal government.

Secondly, immigration laws need to be changed to incorporate a signed agreement of assimilation which will include; learning the English language, American history, and American culture; and surrendering cultural practices which are destructive to the laws of the United States.

Hey great post.  I mostly agree with you too with the exception of the stipulation regarding schools.  This is why:

slamofascism: A U.S. Marine has sued a Maryland school district for forcing his daughter to recite the Islamic profession of faith in history class. Schools across the nation are forcing such Islamic indoctrination.
We applaud John K. Wood for refusing to allow his daughter to be subjected to the promotion of the Muslim religion in her high school World History, class as part of pro-Islamic curriculum implemented by the Charles County Public Schools in Maryland.
Wood, who was deployed in Iraq and also responded as a firefighter to the 9/11 Islamic terror attack on the Pentagon, couldn’t stand by as his daughter was compelled by liberal educrats to memorize and recite the five pillars of Islam, and write out faith statements of the religion in worksheets and quizzes.
The Maryland district requires that students write out and confess the Shahada, the Islamic profession of faith, which states, “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”
However, the school district does not require students to recite the 10 Commandments, the Beatitudes or John 3:16. The district, in fact, mandates teachers spend only one day teaching Christianity, while devoting two weeks to promoting Islam.
"http://shop.investors.com/offer/splashresponsive.aspx?id=IBDDigital_Matrix&src=AURLGDY"
"http://shop.investors.com/offer/splashresponsive.aspx?id=IBDDigital_Matrix&src=AURLGDY"
Charles County Public Schools also teaches the following:
·   “Most Muslim’s [sic] faith is stronger than the average Christian [sic].”
·   “Islam, at heart, is a peaceful religion.
·   “Allah is the same God that is worshiped in Christianity and Judaism.
·   "Islamic fundamentalists are opposed to Western imperialist pursuits.”
·   "Muhammad (was) a businessman and trader” who “forgave” people who opposed him.
·   “Allah is the source of authority.”
·   “Muslim scholars preserved and expanded much of scientific knowledge.”
·   “(Muslims) acted kindly to those they conquered.”
Talk about historic revisionism. The unit shamelessly sugarcoats the systematic Muslim beheadings of conquered Jews and pagans in Medina and Mecca under Muhammad’s reign. In fact, the correct answer to test question #18, “How did Muslim conquerors treat those they conquered?” is: “With tolerance, kindness and respect.”
The high school, which uses the Islam-endorsing textbook, “World History (Survey): Patterns of Interaction” (McDougal Littel), wouldn’t let Wood's daughter opt out of the assignments, and threatened her with failing grades if she didn’t do them. When she refused, it stuck her in the library and flunked her for the unit. So Wood, who was banned by the school for complaining, sued in federal court, charging the public school district is unconstitutionally promoting the Islamic faith.
Parents should know that this unconstitutional promotion of Islam -- along with the marginalization, even denigration, of Christianity -- is happening in public schools across
Shariah Is Creeping Into Public School Classrooms

the country as part of President Obama’s Common Core curriculum. Similar cases have been reported recently in Minnesota, as well as even conservative states such as Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
Project Veritas recently caught on camera a former marketing executive for textbook publishing giant Pearson Education revealing the anti-Christian, pro-Islamic agenda of Common Core.
Veritas: Christianity is totally out of Common Core?
Ex-Pearson official Kim Koerber: Yes, it is. Totally. It’s not a core concept at all . . . They said you have to talk about Islam.
“Parents must be ever vigilant to the Islamic indoctrination of their children under the guise of teaching history and multiculturalism. This is happening in public schools across the country. And they must take action to stop it,” warned Richard Thompson, president of the Thomas More Law Center, a national public-interest law firm that filed the lawsuit on behalf of the Wood family.
If more parents fail to fight back like the courageous Wood, they risk their children not just being indoctrinated, but possibly even being converted to Islam in our otherwise secular public schools

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/shariah-is-creeping-into-public-school-classrooms/

religious indoctrination in public schools is unconstitutional.  But this is happening in schools across the U.S.  The Constitution is not superseded by state law.  This is a violation of religious freedom which is actually taking place in our country.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Hey great post.  I mostly agree with you too with the exception of the stipulation regarding schools.  This is why:

slamofascism: A U.S. Marine has sued a Maryland school district for forcing his daughter to recite the Islamic profession of faith in history class. Schools across the nation are forcing such Islamic indoctrination.
We applaud John K. Wood for refusing to allow his daughter to be subjected to the promotion of the Muslim religion in her high school World History, class as part of pro-Islamic curriculum implemented by the Charles County Public Schools in Maryland.
Wood, who was deployed in Iraq and also responded as a firefighter to the 9/11 Islamic terror attack on the Pentagon, couldn’t stand by as his daughter was compelled by liberal educrats to memorize and recite the five pillars of Islam, and write out faith statements of the religion in worksheets and quizzes.
The Maryland district requires that students write out and confess the Shahada, the Islamic profession of faith, which states, “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”
However, the school district does not require students to recite the 10 Commandments, the Beatitudes or John 3:16. The district, in fact, mandates teachers spend only one day teaching Christianity, while devoting two weeks to promoting Islam.
Charles County Public Schools also teaches the following:
·   “Most Muslim’s [sic] faith is stronger than the average Christian [sic].”
·   “Islam, at heart, is a peaceful religion.
·   “Allah is the same God that is worshiped in Christianity and Judaism.
·   "Islamic fundamentalists are opposed to Western imperialist pursuits.”
·   "Muhammad (was) a businessman and trader” who “forgave” people who opposed him.
·   “Allah is the source of authority.”
·   “Muslim scholars preserved and expanded much of scientific knowledge.”
·   “(Muslims) acted kindly to those they conquered.”
Talk about historic revisionism. The unit shamelessly sugarcoats the systematic Muslim beheadings of conquered Jews and pagans in Medina and Mecca under Muhammad’s reign. In fact, the correct answer to test question #18, “How did Muslim conquerors treat those they conquered?” is: “With tolerance, kindness and respect.”
The high school, which uses the Islam-endorsing textbook, “World History (Survey): Patterns of Interaction” (McDougal Littel), wouldn’t let Wood's daughter opt out of the assignments, and threatened her with failing grades if she didn’t do them. When she refused, it stuck her in the library and flunked her for the unit. So Wood, who was banned by the school for complaining, sued in federal court, charging the public school district is unconstitutionally promoting the Islamic faith.
Parents should know that this unconstitutional promotion of Islam -- along with the marginalization, even denigration, of Christianity -- is happening in public schools across
Shariah Is Creeping Into Public School Classrooms

the country as part of President Obama’s Common Core curriculum. Similar cases have been reported recently in Minnesota, as well as even conservative states such as Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
Project Veritas recently caught on camera a former marketing executive for textbook publishing giant Pearson Education revealing the anti-Christian, pro-Islamic agenda of Common Core.
Veritas: Christianity is totally out of Common Core?
Ex-Pearson official Kim Koerber: Yes, it is. Totally. It’s not a core concept at all . . . They said you have to talk about Islam.
“Parents must be ever vigilant to the Islamic indoctrination of their children under the guise of teaching history and multiculturalism. This is happening in public schools across the country. And they must take action to stop it,” warned Richard Thompson, president of the Thomas More Law Center, a national public-interest law firm that filed the lawsuit on behalf of the Wood family.
If more parents fail to fight back like the courageous Wood, they risk their children not just being indoctrinated, but possibly even being converted to Islam in our otherwise secular public schools

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/shariah-is-creeping-into-public-school-classrooms/

religious indoctrination in public schools is unconstitutional.  But this is happening in schools across the U.S.  The Constitution is not superseded by state law.  This is a violation of religious freedom which is actually taking place in our country.

I now fully see your point and very much agree with you.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I now fully see your point and very much agree with you.

I think we are on the same page now.  Trumps plans are sure failure but upholding our laws we already have I think is the answer.  I watched some video's of the radicals in London yesterday.  They can't stand British law or British police.  Kept saying Sharia is the only law.    We need to suffocate radical Islam with freedom.  The two are not compatible.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.