Author Topic: Libs Cry Their Hearts Out About “Xenophobia” After Brits KICK THEM To The Curb!  (Read 578 times)

rangerrebew

Libs Cry Their Hearts Out About “Xenophobia” After Brits KICK THEM To The Curb!

June 24, 2016| by V. Saxena

Liberals across the globe have been whining, sniveling, bitching and moaning nonstop ever since it was announced early this morning that the British people have chosen to detach themselves from the European Union.

And all of their cries have of course centered around one primary complaint: Xenophobia!

Observe:

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/libs-cry-their-hearts-out

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 08:49:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Yeah, please please don't call me a xenophobe. I want this scene on my borders, because I am suicidal, politically correct and utterly stupid.

The fact they are at least 90% warrior age males, mostly from places other than war torn Syria, doesn't enter my thick skull, since at this point I am absorbed by my #nevertrump delusion and obsession.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

It's about national sovereignty.

If this leads to Britain getting its own Parliament (like every other part of the UK has) then its a good thing.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It's about national sovereignty.

If this leads to Britain getting its own Parliament (like every other part of the UK has) then its a good thing.

It is ENGLAND not Britain. Britain is a group of  islands.

Breton is a language. Britons were the early inhabitants, both pre-celtic and celtic alike, before the romans, Angles-Saxons-Jutes-Frisians, Belgians, Danes and Normans arrived. Plus small numbers of others.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

It is ENGLAND not Britain. Britain is a group of  islands.

Breton is a language. Britons were the early inhabitants, both pre-celtic and celtic alike, before the romans, Angles-Saxons-Jutes-Frisians, Belgians, Danes and Normans arrived. Plus small numbers of others.

at least I know that Scotland and Wales are countries.

Online The_Reader_David

It is somewhat amusing that one of the more notable supporters of the Brexit, engineering boffin James Dyson, supported it for reasons that are quite the opposite of xenophobic:  he objected to EU regulations interfering with immigration from Commonwealth countries.  UK membership in the EU meant that brilliant Oxford and Cambridge grads hailing from Ghana, Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Jamaica,..., okay, yes, and Canada, Australia and New Zealand were obliged to go home unless they could find a job that could not be filled with an applicant from anywhere in the EU.  Post-Brexit immigration to the UK may well include more "people of color" than pre-Brexit immigration, but either way it will be up to elected Parliaments to decide the matter, not the unelected multiculti European Commission.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline goatprairie

I remember almost ten years ago  when visiting my Brit in-laws they whined (actually whinged in Brit speak) about some of the dictates from the E.U. .......like bananas that had to be straight. I knew then there had to be many irritated English-type people who were fed up with the E.U. They are now fa*ting in the general direction of mainland Europe.

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

geronl

Leaving he EUSSR's protectionist trade bloc behind will be good for the UK

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That's one heck of an image, Mr. Close!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gee, the Brits aren't willing to put up with liberal cultural genocide and demographic cleansing by the EU liberals, not to mention the oppressive regulation by smarmy, pompous, aristocratic bureaucrats? What a bunch of asshats!
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
So, I heard EU has been a bit anti-Israel as well.

The line the press is pushing is to blame it on older voters.

Curious take on events there just this week in London it seems, the video is very distressing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:28:45 pm by TomSea »

HonestJohn

Turkey is not a member of the EU.  Neither is Serbia.

And you left out Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, and the Baltic states.

Were you hoping no one would actually know what the EU's borders were?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:45:08 pm by HonestJohn »