Author Topic: Feminist: Transgender Push ‘Is Harmful To Women’  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

Feminist: Transgender Push ‘Is Harmful To Women’
« on: June 24, 2016, 12:51:38 pm »

Feminist: Transgender Push ‘Is Harmful To Women’
Photo of Peter Hasson
Peter Hasson
Reporter, Associate Editor
8:36 PM 06/23/2016

In an article published Wednesday afternoon, prominent feminist Kathleen Sloan argued that the transgender movement is harmful to women, threatens their safety and erases the historical oppression they have suffered at the hands of men.

Sloan, a former board member of the pro-choice National Organization for Women (NOW), wrote an article for Deleware news site The News Journal arguing a bill under consideration by the state sSnate that would add an “equal protection” amendment to the state Constitution that would designate “gender identity” as a constitutionally protected class.

“To women’s rights advocates and feminist leaders like me, laws that include gender identity raise a number of red flags for their unintended consequences for women,” Sloan wrote. “The politics of the gender identity movement that is sweeping the country is bringing with it a multitude of problems for women and girls. One of the issues is the loss of safe sex-segregated spaces such as public bathrooms, changing rooms and even domestic violence shelters,” she went on to say.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/23/feminist-transgender-push-is-harmful-to-women/#ixzz4CV6nZqsK

READ MORE

rangerrebew

Re: Feminist: Transgender Push ‘Is Harmful To Women’
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 12:52:41 pm »
My, my, my!  Look what liberalism has brought liberal feminists. :tongue2:

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 01:33:48 pm »
:silly: :silly:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 01:44:10 pm »

The danger to girls and women in bathrooms and changing rooms is real and should not be a subject of glee and jokes, not even making a joke of feminists.

If you have a daughter or a wife, you should be concerned every time that daughter/wife enters a public restroom.  We already have numerous cases of men going into these restrooms and attacking girls/women.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 03:21:50 pm »
It's about time. A year ago they were all a flutter about 'manspreading' and guys displaying their bulges on the subway. Now we have female newspaper columnists saying little girls must get used to penises in the locker room and the feminists have till now been silent.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 01:02:22 pm »
Let's not forget the ACLU lawyer who quit the organization after her daughters found a man in their restroom at a mall.  This Einstein clone worked for an organization pushing this and didn't know what the results would be.  Brilliant, just brilliant.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 01:02:59 pm by rangerrebew »