Author Topic: Trump Spox Ben Carson "Let's Put Second Amendment on the table, and ask why do we need it...  (Read 1736 times)

geronl

http://therightscoop.com/lets-put-the-2nd-amendment-on-the-table-and-ask-why-do-we-need-it-ben-carson/

excerpted
The Trump campaign rolled out Ben Carson and stuck him in front of a camera again, and the world’s worst presidential surrogate ever proved that he’s earned his nickname yet again.

In today’s iteration, Carson asks, why do we really need the 2nd Amendment, and says that we should put it “on the table” for negotiation.

Watch below at about the 1:15 minute:

It's NOT negotiable!!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/lets-put-the-2nd-amendment-on-the-table-and-ask-why-do-we-need-it-ben-carson/#ixzz4CRPJQZFw

Oceander

Here comes some reality.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yes, the TRUMP Spokesman.

EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE UNDER TRUMP.

Including your Second Amendment Right to keep and bear to protect you and yours.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

The NRA really needs to reconsider their endorsement

Offline Henry Noel

Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Carson was already REAL wobbly on the 2nd Amendment, had to walk back his positions early in his campaign because they "hurt" him bad.

This just proves that he's undeserving of any further consideration.

Go back to being a good neurologist Dr. Carson and leave the Constitutional issues to those who know them best.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Polly Ticks

He can put his on the table if he likes.  As for me, I'm keeping mine in my purse or on my hip, depending on what I'm wearing and where I'm going.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

http://therightscoop.com/lets-put-the-2nd-amendment-on-the-table-and-ask-why-do-we-need-it-ben-carson/

So, I watch the video, figuring they must have taken something out of context...

...but nope!  He really does want to put it up for negotiation.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

Wow.  And to think at one point I thought Carson had potential.............   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
This stumpy worshipper is an idiot.

Not if, as INVAR suggests, he knows full well that everything is negotiable with Trump.   NR, in its famous Against Trump editorial, called DT "unmoored and unprincipled."

And so he is.  Everything is negotiable.

I like Ben Carson, always have,  except for the little deal he made with the devil.   He deserves better than having to defend Donald Trump.     
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:09:58 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
"To abandon your shield is the basest of crimes; nor may a man thus disgraced be present at the sacred rites, or enter their council, indeed, many, after escaping from battle, have ended their infamy with the halter." -- Tacticus, "Germania" (98 AD) (Chapter 6)

:smokin:

Offline RetBobbyMI

Too much orange juice for that man.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

geronl

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.” ― Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

That completely explains modern "journalism"