Author Topic: FBI 'revolt of Watergate proportions' if Hillary skates. Ex-U.S. attorney has 'no doubt' charges will be referred to Lynch  (Read 1000 times)

rangerrebew

FBI 'revolt of Watergate proportions' if Hillary skates
Ex-U.S. attorney has 'no doubt' charges will be referred to Lynch
Published: 11 hours ago

NEW YORK – A former U.S. attorney says there is no doubt that, before the November election, the FBI will recommend to Attorney General Loretta Lynch that she prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling of classified information, warning that intervention by the White House would provoke a revolt of Watergate proportions.

In an interview with WND, Joseph diGenova said that based “on all the available evidence, including what is publicly known and what is known in the law enforcement community, there is sufficient, credible evidence needed to meet the predicate to begin a grand jury – sufficient evidence for probable cause to believe various crimes have been committed.”

“There is simply no doubt that the FBI is going to recommend a series of charges to Attorney General Lynch,” he insisted.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/fbi-revolt-of-watergate-proportions-if-hillary-skates/#KxId2hB94bHWWyO6.99

READ MORE

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
I was getting all excited!  At least, a criminal referral for the witch!

Then I saw the source:  wnd.

BS article.
Former Republican.

Offline Just_Victor

BS article.

But World Nut Daily has super secret clairvoyant insiders.  I have it on good authority they have a latino seer (or kreskin mescen) working this case....
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline bilo

It's a shame, but we don't live in a country where the "rule of law" applies to everyone.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
FBI 'revolt of Watergate proportions' if Hillary skates
Ex-U.S. attorney has 'no doubt' charges will be referred to Lynch
Published: 11 hours ago

Sure, right after Ken Starr releases his indictments from the Whitewater investigation.   10294
Let it burn.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

BS article.
Same reaction.

Dittos.   8888crybaby
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Even if this wasn't WND; there have been a number of stories but it is always a line like "a former U.S. attorney".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even if this wasn't WND; there have been a number of stories but it is always a line like "a former U.S. attorney".

Reminds me of the rumors that were swirling about the time Billy Clinton did the deposition, and it was being released.  The stories were that Clinton stormed out of the depo.  It didn't happen.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Reminds me of the rumors that were swirling about the time Billy Clinton did the deposition, and it was being released.  The stories were that Clinton stormed out of the depo.  It didn't happen.

Some of these people make their living at this; Joseph Farrah, Wes Unrue (however his name is) seem like stand-up individuals but it is also their business. I'm not going to speak negatively of other news outlets but sometimes, I think we run into this same kind of situation.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Dr. Jerome Corsi should have a book out about Hillary, and day now.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Some of these people make their living at this; Joseph Farrah, Wes Unrue (however his name is) seem like stand-up individuals but it is also their business. I'm not going to speak negatively of other news outlets but sometimes, I think we run into this same kind of situation.

It just illustrates even the good guys can be gullible if you dangle the right bait.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

BS article.

World Nut Daily.  :laugh:

Offline livius

BS article.

Yeah, that was my feeling too.  WND doesn't exactly lie, but they certainly exaggerate.