Author Topic: BRUTAL: Dem Congressman who beat Allen West EXPOSED for LYING about his PAST!!  (Read 1317 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: THE RIGHT SCOOP

URL: http://therightscoop.com/brutal-dem-congressman-that-beat-allen-west-exposed-for-lying-about-his-past/

An investigatory report from CBS has exposed Democrat Congressman Patrick Murphy for lying about his resume and it’s absolutely brutal.

This video is worth watching:

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO...

It’s too bad they didn’t feel like performing the duties of the free press when it would have helped Allen West, huh?

Here are some the lies Patrick Murphy told the American people:

In a televised debate during his 2012 run for Congress, Patrick Murphy provided the following description of his work as a CPA: “Well, first of all when I graduated college I went to work at Deloitte & Touche, I got my CPA license and I spent years going to numerous Fortune 500 companies, looking for inefficiencies, waste and fraud.”

That statement gives a decidedly misleading impression of Murphy’s time after he was licensed as a CPA.

Murphy joined Deloitte & Touche on September 16, 2007 working in the firm’s Miami office located at 200 South Biscayne Boulevard.

Yet despite working in Miami, Murphy has never held a CPA license in the state of Florida.

Instead, he obtained a license in Colorado. And because the requirements are lower in Colorado, Florida does not accept the license as valid in Florida. As a result, none of the work Murphy did in Florida for Deloitte & Touche was as a CPA.

Through a public records request of the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, which oversees CPA licensing, CBS4 News obtained a copy of Murphy’s Colorado application. In the application, dated June 26, 2009, Murphy listed his position with Deloitte & Touche as “Audit Assistant.”

Experts in the accounting industry said it seems unlikely that someone, fresh out of college and without a CPA license in the State of Florida, and holding the entry level title of “Audit Assistant” was tasked with “looking for inefficiencies, waste and fraud.”

“The entry level audit assistant is kind of like a gopher,” said Charles Lee a professor at the Graduate School of Business as Stanford University and a former senior manager with the accounting firm KPMG. “He would be given a green pencil and told to check a series of numbers. That’s a very junior position.”

And…

So when Murphy said in 2012, “I got my CPA license and I spent years going to numerous Fortune 500 companies,” the truth is he only spent at most eight months – and not years – with Deloitte & Touche holding a CPA license valid only in Colorado, a state where Murphy has never lived or worked.

How pathetic is that? And how is it he got to be a congressman based on a pure lie??! Makes me wanna run for Congress!!

And that’s just the beginning – CBS has a part two coming out tomorrow…

Offline RoosGirl

“Well, first of all when I graduated college I went to work at Deloitte & Touche, I got my CPA license and I spent years going to numerous Fortune 500 companies, looking for inefficiencies, waste and fraud.”

In democrat-speak this technically isn't a lie.  He worked for D & T.  He got his CPA license.  He spent years (for democrats "years" working means anything over 12 months) going to Fortune 500 companies.  He was visiting restrooms looking for inefficiencies & waste in their restrooms.  I'm sure he was just mistaken or misspoke when he said "fraud".

Offline roamer_1

From the Article:

Deloitte & Touche

Alright - I know it's obvious... but I didn't do it. I never rearranged a single letter in that name... And I could have... I was tempted...

Brownie points for me for keeping it clean... Just sayin'...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
IIRC Murphy is a trust fund baby who used daddy's money to fund his campaign against LTC West.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
Alright - I know it's obvious... but I didn't do it. I never rearranged a single letter in that name... And I could have... I was tempted...

Brownie points for me for keeping it clean... Just sayin'...

You mean "Teloitte  and..."?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 10:27:20 am by sitetest »
Former Republican.

Offline sitetest

Ouch.  That's gonna leave a mark.
Former Republican.

Offline roamer_1

You mean "Teloitte  and..."?

You could further swap the first 'e' and 'oi'... but

Offline sitetest

You could further swap the first 'e' and 'oi'... but

I was trying to keep it "clean. "  lol.
Former Republican.

Offline roamer_1

I was trying to keep it "clean. "  lol.

:thud: :seeya:

Offline sitetest

Former Republican.

Offline RoosGirl

IIRC Murphy is a trust fund baby who used daddy's money to fund his campaign against LTC West.

Yes, daddy is a construction contractor and loaned the campaign quite a large sum of money.

Offline MajorClay

A little late donch think? ****sheep****

Offline the_doc

In democrat-speak this technically isn't a lie.  He worked for D & T.  He got his CPA license.  He spent years (for democrats "years" working means anything over 12 months) going to Fortune 500 companies.  He was visiting restrooms looking for inefficiencies & waste in their restrooms.  I'm sure he was just mistaken or misspoke when he said "fraud".

If a politician of unspecified Party affiliation lies in any vigorous way, the odds are he's a Democrat. 

Since Trump incessantly lied in his smears against Ted Cruz and is religiously hypocritical to an amazing degree and has misrepresented his own record of business integrity, it follows from my probabilistic axiom that Trump is probably a Democrat at heart--and that, as a Democrat at heart, he would now be (understandably) lying about his conversion to Republicanism. 

Trump's likely status as a crypto-Democrat would explain his thuggishly populistic approach to politics and his Alinskyite tactics considered more generally.  It would also explain his contempt for not merely the GOPe but also for Constitutional Republicans (i.e., at least any of those whom he cannot seduce as useful idiots).  It would specifically explain his extraordinarily vicious attacks against George Bush--blaming him for the 9-11 attacks just as a compulsive Democrat would.   

Hey, it all fits together.

#NeverTrump